Author Topic: WC > ice cube  (Read 512 times)

B.A.

Re: WC > ice cube
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
WC is one of my favorite rappers, but Lethal Injection is better than anything WC ever put out, so i´ll say Cube was the better till around 93-94. Just my opinion though.

I feel the same way. Leathal Injection was Cube's last great album imo. His War & Peace albums is where I started to dislike some of the stuff he was doing, and he's been kinda hit or miss with me ever since then. He's still got it though but he's not nearly as consistent. WC has always been dope, he's been consistent throughout his whole carrer, he's never been as good as Cube was at his peak but he's also never been as bad as Cube's been.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

BIGWORM

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »
W.C. all the way NOT ONE SHIT ALBUM Cube has several SHIT albums....

On another note W.C.'s first album W.C. and the maad circle ~ Ain't a Damn Thang Changed Is Fire!!!

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 09:51:47 AM »
I wasn't feelin Revenge Of The Barracuda as much as his other albums. There were some highlights on there though.

I feel the same way about I Am The West, too.

They should definitely do a collabo album with Crazy Toones mixing and producing.  Imagine that with Young Maylay, King Tee, Kokane and others.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
W.C. all the way NOT ONE SHIT ALBUM Cube has several SHIT albums....

On another note W.C.'s first album W.C. and the maad circle ~ Ain't a Damn Thang Changed Is Fire!!!
guilty by affiliation had some bangers and it had some shit he shoulda kept off there. from ain't a damn thang changed to ghetto heisman he was on point though. that joint 'wet dreams' was classic though and the shadiest one was a west coast classic. he needs to get back wit shit like that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 11:18:21 AM »
ghetto heismen and that album with keep it 100 , westcoast vooddoo

is better than cube album