Author Topic: Maestro~Minded ~vs~ Illicit (VOOOOOOTE)  (Read 554 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Maestro~Minded ~vs~ Illicit (VOOOOOOTE)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2003, 12:20:48 PM »
well I-Bo, I agree on you having had the stronger multies but since Illicit did have multies too, it's up to the voters to compare em

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2003, 12:21:57 PM »
It wouldn't be bad if MOC gave us a way better explanation of his vote tho, that's rite

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2003, 03:02:12 PM »
it has nuthin to do with Moc's vote, its somethin else, but I aint gettin into it cuz Im not here for beef or any bs, so jus take my opinion into consideration but dont worry bout what the meaning of it is. its not only me who thinks that way.   congrats to i-bo for finally beatin me, fuck the stronger multies subjects, I gives afuck if he had stronger ones, its just the conceit and certain other things that aggravate me. period.   be pissed or not i dont care.

peace out
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2003, 03:13:55 PM »
it has nuthin to do with Moc's vote, its somethin else, but I aint gettin into it cuz Im not here for beef or any bs, so jus take my opinion into consideration but dont worry bout what the meaning of it is. its not only me who thinks that way.   congrats to i-bo for finally beatin me, fuck the stronger multies subjects, I gives afuck if he had stronger ones, its just the conceit and certain other things that aggravate me. period.   be pissed or not i dont care.

peace out

and you dont feel like saying what it is??

so basicly you say that im a biased voter or that i dont give enough arguments when voting...and you also claim that you're not the only one with that view.... but you dont wanna explain yourself??

coo.. do watever you want....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2003, 03:15:41 PM »
first to 7 votes (4-0, KO)

you haven't lost yet illicit...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2003, 03:22:14 PM »
yea.. tru that... my bad.. keep them votes coming...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2003, 03:25:25 PM »
my bad... keep them votes coming...

but im telling right now... i wont accept any votes from people im in beef with...
MoC's vote is accepted... even though he at this stage cant separate a personal from an ordinary punch...

3-1...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2003, 03:35:07 PM »
it aint about losing, and yes I feel you give weird votes, I didnt say you biased, but your vote on the crew battle didnt make sense, I can explain it if you want and I know KVB and bLaDe think the same way cuz we talked bout it.

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2003, 03:43:46 PM »
it aint about losing, and yes I feel you give weird votes, I didnt say you biased, but your vote on the crew battle didnt make sense, I can explain it if you want and I know KVB and bLaDe think the same way cuz we talked bout it.
explain yourself... my votes are almost identical with m-dpgg's vote (mdogg voted AFTER me)... exept the vote i gave KVB... so is the KVB vote the only wird vote??.. i dont get it...

as matter fact.. most of the votes from all voters are similar...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 03:50:51 PM by Maestro~Minded »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2003, 05:27:23 PM »
Honestly, this is a very close battle, id vote a draw ....but If i cant, I gotta give it to IBO.  Illicit matched him in everythin, and excelled in flow a lil more cuz his bars were short and he had mad multies, he had a few real dope lines which really hit hard,but overall IBO had better punches.

-{bLaDe}

I kinda agree with Blade here....

Here my explanation: they both came with multis, I-Bo's were formatted better but they didn't always rhyme as well as cee's. I-bo still had a more beefy punch packed verse than cee's.
Even though cee had some nice punches too and good flow, I just feel that altogether I-bo had a slightly better verse because of him exceeding cee in the areas I just pointed out.

vote= I-Bo
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 05:28:14 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2003, 05:51:32 PM »
Aight...heres how I see it:

ILLICIT
I thought your verse was nice.  Had some decent multi's in there, and good personals.  I liked the one about he can only beat you by DQ...that was funny...

Score = 4/5

MAESTRO MINDED
Hot verse right here.  Had nice multi's, hot personals, and some real clever lines.  The one bout gettin knocked out in 49 seconds was ill...

Score = 4.5/5

Vote = Maestro Minded

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2003, 03:34:55 AM »
aight.. 5-1

more votes please

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2003, 06:37:49 AM »
lol honestly I dont think theres more votes needed, its obvious your gonna take this one man. and the voting thing, fuck it. you explained it, thats all I wanted, I didnt say your biased I said it didnt make much sense to me, and yes the others voted similar but it appeared different. dont sweat it, its all good. i dont want beef I jus spoke my piece of mind out to ya. aint a crime.

WCC Hall Of Famer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2003, 07:10:46 AM »
aight...

thanx for the battle

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2003, 08:37:58 AM »
ima try to make this the first and last time you beat me, you aint gon catch up lol.

WCC Hall Of Famer