Author Topic: James Harden traded to the Rockets!!!!!  (Read 483 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: James Harden traded to the Rockets!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 07:53:09 PM »
When James Harden choked, the Thunder lost. They need him. Kevin Martin will not cut it. Harden is very important to this team and I think they know that.

he wasn't even a starter lol

the guy averaged 17 PPG off the bench @ a 50% clip....what more do u want?

a good finals appearance

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 07:53:52 PM »
When James Harden choked, the Thunder lost. They need him. Kevin Martin will not cut it. Harden is very important to this team and I think they know that.

he wasn't even a starter lol

the guy averaged 17 PPG off the bench @ a 50% clip....what more do u want?

a good finals appearance

kevin martin aint even sniffed the finals yet

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »
Durant got locked up. But only one man is capable of locking him up & he's not in his conference.

Harden's better than Martin, but not thaaaat much better & the game is won & lost through KD & Westbrook. Martin's never really played a role where he wasn't the focal point of the offense; could highly benefit him & replace Harden with ease. Lamb is deadly. This has to be the Laker fan looking to build confidence talking to actually believe Harden's absence is going to be OKC's downfall.

& you're still forgetting KD & Westbrook aren't even 24 yet & you're potentially going to add two lottery players in the next two years. Harden's not worth all that.

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 08:47:46 PM »
OKC can do no wrong. They got their core of players from sucking in Seattle, what a lucky piece of shit city.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »
they gave up jeff green, now james harden.. they're not exactly starting from scratch, but it's definitely a setback, as far as the next 2 seasons go

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
they gave up jeff green, now james harden.. they're not exactly starting from scratch, but it's definitely a setback, as far as the next 2 seasons go

they gave up Green to get Perkins

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 09:03:11 PM »

they gave up Green to get Perkins

Perkins has been average, at best, with okc

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 08:52:31 AM »
Now that I look at this trade, it maybe the best thing to happen to OKC. With Harden, they'll win the next two years and challenge the Lakers and Heat for titles. Without Harden, the next two years will be harder to pull off, but in 2 years with two lottery picks OKC will be UNTOUCHABLE! OKC is playing chess, and right now the NBA will not know what hits them. Martin will not be as good as Harden in the role that's required from OKC, but I think OKC put it's self in dynasty territory.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 10:15:51 AM »
Durant will be 25 years old, with adding back to back lottery picks to his team.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 10:39:24 AM »
Durant will be 25 years old, with adding back to back lottery picks to his team.

in 2-3 years, the Thunder will be unstoppable. The LeBron dynasty will never get a chance to be a dynasty.

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 11:09:15 AM »

The Rockets weren't that bad last year were they? What makes you think they're going to be a lottery team?

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 11:45:20 AM »
Now that I look at this trade, it maybe the best thing to happen to OKC. With Harden, they'll win the next two years and challenge the Lakers and Heat for titles. Without Harden, the next two years will be harder to pull off, but in 2 years with two lottery picks OKC will be UNTOUCHABLE! OKC is playing chess, and right now the NBA will not know what hits them. Martin will not be as good as Harden in the role that's required from OKC, but I think OKC put it's self in dynasty territory.

those lottery picks will pan out when durants out of his prime....westbrook probably books it to another team by then, as well. rule #1 in the nba...if u have a chance to win, do it.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 11:46:31 AM »

The Rockets weren't that bad last year were they? What makes you think they're going to be a lottery team?

exactly...and on top of that, they've improved their personnel. them being a lottery team is not a lock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »

Lin is going to be an abomination. Harden hasn't proven he can just be handed the keys & lead a team.

Only three players on the teams roster have more than 3 years of experience in the league & they just happen to be Sean Livingston, Carlos Delfino & Daequan Cook.

I'm not saying they'll be a top five lottery team, but I think they'll be in the lottery.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 12:18:03 PM »

those lottery picks will pan out when durants out of his prime....westbrook probably books it to another team by then, as well. rule #1 in the nba...if u have a chance to win, do it.

That's why I was against the Thunder trading Harden. Harden gives them a chance to win now. Now the Thunder are build to win in 2-3 years. But in 2-3 years, they'll be unstoppable.