Author Topic: Maestro Being A Bad/Biased Voter??  (Read 196 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maestro Being A Bad/Biased Voter??
« on: February 27, 2003, 03:35:04 PM »
according to illicit a couple people here agree with him, thinkin that when i vote, my arguments can be questionized, alternative, im a biased voter...

off course he dont wanna give any names...

so....

step up if you dare

or

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCK....

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:Maestro Being A Bad/Biased Voter??
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 03:46:04 PM »
lol at this, yo look even if i think you biased, why you draggin it up in here?
aight pal, here my point of view...

i smell contradiction in these votes

MoC - really sick flow and nice punches.. no personals.. couples of multies too.... a couple bars wouldnt hurt being removed,,, - 4.3

ok, so the flow was sick, better than mine, accepted.
NO personals, I just lacked em.
couple of multies, just like me. aight
a couple of bars wouldnt hurt being removed? like they sucked??

Me: aggressive rhyme, nice flow, and a couple of dope punches AND multies, but I lacked personals, but I had some, not much tho. and I get a 4.1 when he gets a 4.3?

Mack - the rhyme flowed perfectly, tight disses and dope personals and multies... some of them werent hard enough.... overall - 4.2

perfect flow, i just had a nice one, accepted.
tight disses AND personals AND multies, some just werent hard enough

me on the contrary, read above, and he gets less than MOC? I'm not bitchin but this is contradiction, mack's was better than mine, no prollem wit that,

and xearo: no offense towards you homie, but you gave him a 4.4 rating solely no his history lesson he gave you? if u wanna
gain knowledge and learn bout history read a book and judge a battle verse like a battle verse dawg, jus cuz of his intelligence and a couple of personals a 4.4 rating and givin KVB a
3.8 cuz his verse didnt flow well and rhyme even tho he had a couple of dope punches aint right.

Kill's ratin was aight cuz he noticed the potential of the verse, I dunno bout blades flow, I disagree on that too since blade never really has probs wit flow.

maybe they still have won if this shit was voted on right, nuthin ginst Kill's vote, but thats not the point, I jus want Bo to read through this again and tell me he still thinks its an
an honest vote.

I'd just like to have it explained, I am not trippin over it. just dont make no sense to me.

here ya go, happy now? i didnt say you biased, I said it dont make no sense, not only to me but to others as well, such as bLaDe.

all I want or ask for is you explainin this. cuz to me it makes no sense.

thats all.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 03:55:47 PM »
lol at this, yo look even if i think you biased, why you draggin it up in here?
aight pal, here my point of view...

i smell contradiction in these votes

MoC - really sick flow and nice punches.. no personals.. couples of multies too.... a couple bars wouldnt hurt being removed,,, - 4.3

ok, so the flow was sick, better than mine, accepted.
NO personals, I just lacked em.
couple of multies, just like me. aight
a couple of bars wouldnt hurt being removed? like they sucked??

Me: aggressive rhyme, nice flow, and a couple of dope punches AND multies, but I lacked personals, but I had some, not much tho. and I get a 4.1 when he gets a 4.3?

Mack - the rhyme flowed perfectly, tight disses and dope personals and multies... some of them werent hard enough.... overall - 4.2

perfect flow, i just had a nice one, accepted.
tight disses AND personals AND multies, some just werent hard enough

me on the contrary, read above, and he gets less than MOC? I'm not bitchin but this is contradiction, mack's was better than mine, no prollem wit that,

and xearo: no offense towards you homie, but you gave him a 4.4 rating solely no his history lesson he gave you? if u wanna
gain knowledge and learn bout history read a book and judge a battle verse like a battle verse dawg, jus cuz of his intelligence and a couple of personals a 4.4 rating and givin KVB a
3.8 cuz his verse didnt flow well and rhyme even tho he had a couple of dope punches aint right.

Kill's ratin was aight cuz he noticed the potential of the verse, I dunno bout blades flow, I disagree on that too since blade never really has probs wit flow.

maybe they still have won if this shit was voted on right, nuthin ginst Kill's vote, but thats not the point, I jus want Bo to read through this again and tell me he still thinks its an
an honest vote.

I'd just like to have it explained, I am not trippin over it. just dont make no sense to me.

here ya go, happy now? i didnt say you biased, I said it dont make no sense, not only to me but to others as well, such as bLaDe.

all I want or ask for is you explainin this. cuz to me it makes no sense.

thats all.

im sorry.. but i didnt give ALL the arguments when voting... i wrote down the one's that was tuching me the most... but when giving therate, i considered EVERY aspect of the rhyme....

if you look at the other voters you will cee that our rates were really similar,,, only diffrence were that they wrote a whole book while i wrote small paragrafs...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 04:26:47 PM »
Hmm, going from what I read I definitely don't think I-Bo's a biased voter...of course I didn't analyze all his votes thoroughly, but to me he seems to be pretty fair

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 04:30:55 PM »
you want a full review??
-------------------------------------------------
Moc vs Ilicit

Flow
---------
Moc - Sick | Illicit - Dope

Personals
------------
MoC -Nothing | Illicit - Some.. (taken into consideration that MoC is a newbie in WCC)

Multies
-----------
equal

wordplay
----------
MoC - dope | Illicit - good

Punches
-----------
MoC - good | Illicit - Good (slighly better than MoC)

Methapors
-------------
MoC - Good | Illicit - Aight

Moc did have some non-needed bars.. but so did you.. but Moc had more than you...

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - -

so yes.. imo MoC had a little better rhyme than yours...

btw.. mdogg gave xearo 4.4.. tone gave xearo 4.4... are their votes strange?

and imo KVB's rhyme really had no big potential... i 've seen his rhymes before, and i know his potential... imo.. kvb came with:

couuple of dope punches (ex: With punches that'll "instill fear" more than Mike Tyson on amateurs/)
avreage punches (ex: You're so petty Patti LaBelle would probably rip you in battle/)
it didnt rhyme (ex: LAPD with MOP, pamela with amateur, battle with asshole)
couple nice methas.. (ex: Your rhymes "lack power" like Marilyn Manson attemptingweightlifting/)
couple of really weak bars... (ex: We'll eat you for breakfast; whether you choose to deny or accept it/)
couple played out bars... (ex: By challenging us, faggot you just signed your death wish)

so yes... i do think his verse deserved what i gave it...

Xearo's rhyme on the other had :

dope personals (ex: The one and only "Pr1mo", who holds the WCC record for shortest title reign...you can't even compare to "Kane"/)
creative methas (ex: Dismember your limbs from your bodies like "Alien Discs" in John Carpenters "Ghosts of Mars", blood vessels ignite/)
dope punches (ex: Lyrically "castrate your arm", you need the power of the "Force" to beat DA, KVB is "Return of the Jedi"//)
lacked flow

so yes... imo my rates are fair
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 04:55:10 PM by Maestro~Minded »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 05:13:32 PM »
IF you vote for me..than i dont care!!!
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Inspectah

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 02:56:48 AM »
*sits back and watches* sorry peeps jus stumbled on this topic, and its about biasty, but im more interested on the average point scheme, so im here jus tryin to get to grips with it.. lol dont mind me...

~ 1 ~

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2003, 06:09:52 AM »
i dont think I-Bo is biased actually at all. To me, he's been one of the more fair voters on here, cus he usually doesnt give a shit who wins lol.

As for the breakdown of the DA/MD battle. I hear what yur sayin Illicit, about Xearos verse. I heard the same from Blade. But I know that I-Bo really felt the shit, and thas why he gave the rating he did. I talked to I-Bo on aim after he voted, and he was talkin about Xearo havin skills.

So i dont see him bein biased. I mean, i jus havent seen a common trend in who he votes for. Jus for what he likes better.

Anyways, im coo wit everyone on this. And respect all yall. So i aint takin sides. Jus mah opinion.