Author Topic: FIRE MIKE BROWN  (Read 787 times)

Sccit

FIRE MIKE BROWN
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
I'm finally on board. the guy is just a fucking idiot. i wanna sock him in the glasses for bein' such a shitty coach. I had faith that he could figure things out and that his strong defense was worth his lack of execution on offense, but watching the first 5 games of the season, it's just way too obvious that the guy is a retard. Dwight and Kobe are losing respect for him by the game and u can see it in their body language when he talks to them. even James Worthy called him out after the game...seriously, the guy just has an extremely dumb energy about him, and it carries on to the players. Phil Jackson would be a wet dream right about now...but ANYONE would do- Jerry Sloan, Van Gundy (either 1), Brian Shaw, hell, even Kobe as a player/coach would be better than this fuckin dipshit. seriously, fire this down syndrome ass coach before its too late.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: FIRE MIKE BROWN
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 10:39:34 PM »
I recall a superstar winning 60+ games & making a Finals appereance with Mike Brown at the helm.

Guess they aren't all as good as the afore mentioned superstar.

;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 11:12:45 PM »
i've been saying this since the rumors popped up, i was devastated at the hire, and wasn't surprised from the out come of the FIRST year.

now with a core of nash, artest, gasol, howard, jamison, we're 1-10 (including the preseason) you got to be kidding me. and refusing to play meeks, when he was what the top spot up shooter last year?

and using morris and blake instead? and ebanks? and now ron artest for back up SG? whats wrong with this guy? and why the hell does morris get a guaranteed and goudlocke doesn't? morris cant score in the nba, GLOCK was money on the floaters and threes.

i swear man, some fan needs to take it for the team, and literally beat this man down, he's us, the fans money, we pay for the channel to watch the games, we go to establishments , make time for the game, and spend money there. we buy fucking lakers bull shit, and we have this fucking clown at the helm, its fucking ridiculous.

brian shaw or adelman should of been the hire.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 11:36:52 PM »
I recall a superstar winning 60+ games & making a Finals appereance with Mike Brown at the helm.

Guess they aren't all as good as the afore mentioned superstar.

;)

shits havin me rethink my stance on lebron. dudes a legend just for the fact that he won 60 games with mike brown coaching.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 11:44:12 PM »
i've been saying this since the rumors popped up, i was devastated at the hire, and wasn't surprised from the out come of the FIRST year.

now with a core of nash, artest, gasol, howard, jamison, we're 1-10 (including the preseason) you got to be kidding me. and refusing to play meeks, when he was what the top spot up shooter last year?

and using morris and blake instead? and ebanks? and now ron artest for back up SG? whats wrong with this guy? and why the hell does morris get a guaranteed and goudlocke doesn't? morris cant score in the nba, GLOCK was money on the floaters and threes.

i swear man, some fan needs to take it for the team, and literally beat this man down, he's us, the fans money, we pay for the channel to watch the games, we go to establishments , make time for the game, and spend money there. we buy fucking lakers bull shit, and we have this fucking clown at the helm, its fucking ridiculous.

brian shaw or adelman should of been the hire.

man, i truly believe if we had a legit head coach last year we woulda won it all. dudes a fuckin moron and he's gunna get fired sooner or later, unless he completely re-invents himself over night and the lakers somehow manage to win the next 10 straight games.

and yea, it is pretty damn sad that we have players who started for playoff teams in jodie meeks and chris duhon, but he decides to play darius morris instead. cant blame him for CDR and Goudelock getting cut over Morris, though. thats management. still, we got personnel, though. that aint the problem. the problem is the energy we comin with, and starts with the head coach. dude just aint right for the job.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 12:22:46 AM »
Mike Brown's always sucked. His philosophy in Cleveland was "Lets just give LeBron the ball & you guys just stand around the peritmeter & be ready to shoot".

Man kinda knows his defense though, I'll give him that. But he's clueless on the offensive end.

I think the Lakers problems are just chemistry ones. Yeah, Mike Brown might suck, but you added like what, seven or eight new pieces? Needs time to gel.

I still guarantee OKC/LA Western Conference Final, given seeding allows it.

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »
mike brown isn't the issue in my opinion. todays game was terrible, but offensively nobody in the starting lineup had their shot. the problem is the lakers spent all their money on an elite 4 (kobe, dwight, nash, gasol) and had no money left to buy a decent bench. the bench is fucking terrible and is what is losing games.

its looking like the malone & payton era all over again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 02:19:20 AM »
mike brown isn't the issue in my opinion. todays game was terrible, but offensively nobody in the starting lineup had their shot. the problem is the lakers spent all their money on an elite 4 (kobe, dwight, nash, gasol) and had no money left to buy a decent bench. the bench is fucking terrible and is what is losing games.

its looking like the malone & payton era all over again

are u being serious? we have starting players from past playoff teams on our bench playing with no cohesion because of the retarded offense Brown is running and the inadequate rotations he uses LOL. i dunno if ur watching the games or not, but he seemingly has no clue what he's doin right now... giving inexperienced players like darius morris burn over jodie meeks, chris duhon, and also playing artest wayyyy too much (now at 2 different positions wtf?).....if u dont think this roster has enough talent to smash on teams than u really need 2 check twice.

PG Steve Blake/Chris Duhon
SG Jodie Meeks/Darius Morris
SF Devin Ebanks
PF Antawn Jamison/Earl Clark
C Jordan Hill/Robert Sacre

thats a good bench with a capable coach...a lot better than what we had last season.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 02:24:26 AM »
Mike Brown's always sucked. His philosophy in Cleveland was "Lets just give LeBron the ball & you guys just stand around the peritmeter & be ready to shoot".

Man kinda knows his defense though, I'll give him that. But he's clueless on the offensive end.

I think the Lakers problems are just chemistry ones. Yeah, Mike Brown might suck, but you added like what, seven or eight new pieces? Needs time to gel.

I still guarantee OKC/LA Western Conference Final, given seeding allows it.

i thought he knew his defense too, but our defense was pretty average last season, and looking even worse now. another fun fact, john kuester, mike brown's top assistant coach for offense last year is no long on the coaching staff.....smh

jerry sloan is said to be interested in the job...im blazin a 3 gram blunt to the dome if that happens.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 02:26:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P7_ZsIIakrI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/P7_ZsIIakrI</a>

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 02:46:36 AM »
from todays game;

Hill: 1/5 fgs, 12 rebs
Jamison: 1/2
Morris: 1/6, 1 reb
Ebanks: 1/2 fg, 3 rebs

lakers bench cant buy a basket to save their lives

i agree with the meeks/duhon/artest issues, but when they guys that are in the rotation cant step up to the job how is that the coaches problem? if i'm telling you what play to run, you get open, take the shot and miss it, that shit ain't on me. meeks, hill and jamison are about the only capable bench players on the team
- celph titled

- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 02:48:36 AM »
in saying that, apart from kobe and dwight the whole team is playing like shit
- celph titled

- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 02:55:46 AM »
from todays game;

Hill: 1/5 fgs, 12 rebs
Jamison: 1/2
Morris: 1/6, 1 reb
Ebanks: 1/2 fg, 3 rebs

lakers bench cant buy a basket to save their lives

i agree with the meeks/duhon/artest issues, but when they guys that are in the rotation cant step up to the job how is that the coaches problem? if i'm telling you what play to run, you get open, take the shot and miss it, that shit ain't on me. meeks, hill and jamison are about the only capable bench players on the team

well, u got darius morris running the point with antawn jamison completely lost in the offense, jordan hill is rebounding well and hustling out there, but again, has no place in the offense with the way its flowing. a center like him feeds off of ball movement....this is a problem with mike brown, not with the players. if u had duhon running with the 2nd unit instead of a developing prospect like morris, maybe there would be some cohesion..and again, the fact that the offense is a mess to begin with is a problem in its own. shit, even gasol scored only 5 fuckin points. u think gasol is a 5 ppg player? he has his bad games, but come on, now. obviously, he aint gettin the ball in the right places, lack of chemistry or not, a good coach woulda dealt with that sorta thing by now. this is the lakers we talkin bout.....and steve blake is a capable bench player. sadly, hes actually been one of the bright spots for the lakers this season. duhon could also provide a nice spark of the bench, ive seen him do it in orlando and new york. sometimes, the lineups mike brown puts out there are downright disgusting. shits a mess, all around.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 02:58:01 AM »
in saying that, apart from kobe and dwight the whole team is playing like shit

right, because the offense is a mess, most the players dont even know their roles or simply dont fit into whats being set up for them.....and that falls back on who? the coach. trust me, i wouldnt call out any member of the lakers if it wasnt called for. ive had mike brown's back, even through doubts, but ive seen enough. go read any laker board right now and see what they have 2 say about him.

fuck it, just ask cav fans of the past

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »
Glad you came around Sccit. I am trying to get to catch up in the Fire Mike Brown movement anymore, but trust me when I say I'm in the Fire Mike Brown movement... LOL...

I am saying it now, Mike Brown is the reason the Cavs didn't make the NBA Finals in 2009 or 2010 when we wanted the dream finals of Kobe vs. LeBron. Last year, I am not faulting Mike Brown as it was an adjustment, but after adjusting to a team and then adding star players, your team needs to come out on fire. I have never seen as shitty a Laker's start as this year. And I remember the Sedale Threatt years. Not that Sadale Threatt was a scrub, but the team under Randy Pfund was poorly coached. I am saying it right now, the way Brown is coach is worst than Randy Pfund because he had more to work with.

If the Lakers screw up this season, Howard is gone and Chris Paul is going with him to create a superteam, more likely Brooklyn, and the Lakers screwed themselves out of a future. They need to start winning, now. I will take Sloan, he's a pick and roll coach and will have pick and roll players. It's time.