Author Topic: FIRE MIKE BROWN  (Read 788 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: FIRE MIKE BROWN
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
I'd like to see Shaw

Shaw over PJ and Sloan?

:nawty:

I mainly said Shaw because it looked like PJ was done. BUT it looks like Phil is ready to go. Hire him and Shaw, let Phil coach for the last 2 years of Kobe's career, then rebuild with Howard and Shaw as coach. Lakers... build and rebuild... do it!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 09:53:46 PM »
Kobe was helping Brown put ni plays

so Kobe must get fired next right?

Lakers hit the panic button a few weeks too early

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 09:57:59 PM »
Kobe was helping Brown put ni plays

so Kobe must get fired next right?

Lakers hit the panic button a few weeks too early

wtf are u talkin about, kobe was the most frustrated with brown out of every1....stop repeating what u hear on espn, cuz u sound clueless right now. milke brown is a horrible coach, and thats all there is to it. if u dont think there are better options out there, then u must really be on one.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 09:59:30 PM »
I'd like to see Shaw

Shaw over PJ and Sloan?

:nawty:

I mainly said Shaw because it looked like PJ was done. BUT it looks like Phil is ready to go. Hire him and Shaw, let Phil coach for the last 2 years of Kobe's career, then rebuild with Howard and Shaw as coach. Lakers... build and rebuild... do it!

lol...i like it. sounds like 2009 all over again.

in other news, laker fans just broke out in "we want phil" chants at Staples:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/z15nwlpm_Jo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/z15nwlpm_Jo</a>

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »
damn the dubs got smashed tonight.

brandon rush and monta ellis are sorely missed right now.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
It wouldn't be a thread without me making a Bron reference, but here it goes.

Y'ALL KNOW, if in the first season of the Big 3, Bron was the leading factor in getting Spoe fired, certain people on this forum who will not be named would start bitter name calling.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »
It wouldn't be a thread without me making a Bron reference, but here it goes.

Y'ALL KNOW, if in the first season of the Big 3, Bron was the leading factor in getting Spoe fired, certain people on this forum who will not be named would start bitter name calling.
Are you implying that Kobe is responsible for Brown's firing? Cause that's simply not the case. Jerry, Jim, and Mitch sat down and agreed that Mike Brown wasn't working out (in his second season). The players had no input.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
It wouldn't be a thread without me making a Bron reference

lmao

Citizen-Y

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
Should be interesting to see Jackson back.  I hope some of that peyote he brings with him has some fountain of youth type elixer.  The offense wasn't the problem, it's getting their old ass ran off in transition.  Maybe he can fire zen bolts from his big chair.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
Should be interesting to see Jackson back.  I hope some of that peyote he brings with him has some fountain of youth type elixer.  The offense wasn't the problem, it's getting their old ass ran off in transition.  Maybe he can fire zen bolts from his big chair.

LOL, it wasnt transition D that was killin us, it was just D in general....bad rotations, no help D, basically, playing with no true effort....most likely because Mike Browm was coaching.

Golden State is one of the best transition teams in the NBA, and they couldnt beat us for shit. Dwight is one of the most agile centers in the league, dude runs the floor quicker than any big out there. Artest and Kobe are still lock-down defenders, Gasol is agile for a big, as well. When Phil comes back, we will be UNSTOPPABLE.

Remedy360

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 06:27:11 PM »
lakers are pathetic for this move :D

i love it though

i hope they go after Dantoni

Brown is a crap coach, it was horrible signing from the beginning.