Author Topic: Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed [This book is a nuclear bomb]  (Read 535 times)

YouKnowWhatItIzHomie

• Lil Geezy
Okay, let's keep it friendly people. Hollywood, why you always so quick to make this personal. Everyone here is on that nWo shit, and that Killuminati shit. Me, I voted for Barack Obama, and these fools all know it and they want to talk about that, like I voted for Santa Claus or something. Trust me, if that nWo stuff really did exist, we are getting to the point in our information age that we'd have no doubts about it and we'd fine solid evidence. But anyways, every, play fuckin' nice.

LMFAO @ no solid evidence. You've been so heavily brainwashed that Obama himself could tell you he's a front man for the globalists and you would still deny it.

Any of us with any sense of discernment and pattern recognition know that it is without a doubt the case. It's you simple minded sheep that can't see reality two inches from your fucking face.

You're like one of those people that gets kidnapped but somehow falls in love with your kidnapper and will even defend what they have done to you.  Now run along, I'm sure Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper are gaying it up on CNN, maybe u should check in so they can tell you what your opinions are.

How long has this Globalization Theory been out there. When is it going to happen. Show me when it's going to happen. Let me know. Well I know on Dec. 21, 2012? Will I know before I die. I think there is a greater chance of seeing Christ comeback in my life time (not going to happen) than seeing this "new World order" happen. Brain washed, why you still think I even watch cable news. I DON'T HAVE FUCKING CABLE AND I DON'T WATCH THEIR BULLSHIT NEWS! But that's all you got on me, that your only comeback. Show me the Illuminati and I'll believe it.

Check this out M.Dogg, you will find the answers of some of your questions in this book :

http://www.controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/reeedcontrov_chap.pdf

The book is some food for the spirit, everybody here should read it.

You can also take a look at the Solomon's Temple series (check the topic on the first page)

Enjoy
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:42:12 AM by YouKnowWhatItIzHomie »

Will_B

Re: Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed [This book is a nuclear bomb] (M.Dogg)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 03:05:25 AM »
Zion is just Noiz backwards

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 03:45:17 AM »
Looks like an interesting book. Although, I just started reading Chapter I and I have to say that nearly every religion has done this same shit, and is a product of this same shit anyway, using an engineered belief system and 'God' as a justification for every-fucken thing they do, and a vehicle for imperialistic schemes. Justified slaughter and land-grabbing in the name of God has been committed by Muslims, Christians, etc. Judaism, is no exception by any means. Props for posting, btw.
On Israel and Palestine though, its a conundrum. I think that if I was born an Israeli I'd probably be staunchly pro-Zionist and have no sympathy for the Palestinians same as anybody else around me. If I was a Palestinian, I'd fucken hate my Israeli oppressors. I only have objectivity because I'm on the outside. Its a problem that clear lines of sovereignty have not been drawn and enforced. The West Bank is so messy now, Gaza should just be made a sovereign nation and left alone. But the West-Bank has people all living next door to each other that hate each other, it would be waaaay too difficult to make a state out of that now without getting 'rid of' one people or the other. Perhaps its all because human-beings seem to care so much about their genetics. Nobody will ever say 'why don't you all just live together'? Nah dawg, they're all too different, culturally and ethnically.

YouKnowWhatItIzHomie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 11:57:16 AM »
Read it from A to Z before, and then share your thoughts homie

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 05:57:45 PM »
I read it pretty much. Its one of those 'Jews are at the center of a world conspiracy' type theories.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 10:46:09 PM »
Okay, that will take some time to read, but I do actually read everything posted here, so I'll give this a shot. But if it repeats, or maybe predate, stuff I've already read then I'll skim...  :-\