Author Topic: Bubba Sparxx -- Ohhh how I hate him.... Justin Timberlake - Ohh how I hate Her 2  (Read 358 times)

S.G.V.

Yo S.G.V. your one of the best poster's in this...but you might wanna change your statement's on that last post, cause that's gonna make u look like the peep's u dissed.

That's Malcolm X is homies avatar.
i didnt know that was malcolm x...either way the statements still stand...that is a look made popular by whites...whom obviously this moron has a problem with...thanks for pointin it out tho

Jome

LoL @ Benzino Jr.

Bubba Sparxxx is obviously no Eminem, or no Nas.. but he's far from the wackest rapper in the game.
If Benzino can make some spare-change by rapping, then there's no reason why Bubba shouldn't.

JT is just a spoiled kid with a gay image.. given to him by some stylist & rec.comp makeup-artist.
Some of his music is pretty OK, but anybody could make a hit-record with Neptunes & Timbaland behind them..

I aint racist. Im just sick of seeing these people try to destroy the industry that black people can use to better themselves, their familes and streets be taken once again from the white man. That aint racist. I hate the issue, not the color.

That's not only racism, but also egoism & jealousy.

Mickaveli_#1

Yo S.G.V. your one of the best poster's in this...but you might wanna change your statement's on that last post, cause that's gonna make u look like the peep's u dissed.

That's Malcolm X is homies avatar.
i didnt know that was malcolm x...

U obviously aint black!!! It makes me sick how someone on this board is ripping right into a dead man making fun of his clothes calling him a black james dean wannabe and all that bullshit. That’s just not right, sorry if you all upset over bubba and Justin but there livin. Malcom aint breathin no more.

D-P-G|UNIT

• Lil Geezy
  • GGG Unit
c ur point about rap being a black mans thing is bullshit. the nba wasnt started by a black man but they are the majority of players today are they not?? the reason ebing because they are good

eminem iis where he is today cos of his skills. his colour helped him but just cos his white doesnt mean he shouldnt or cant rap.

ur just a racist get a fkn life

S.G.V.

U obviously aint black!!! It makes me sick how someone on this board is ripping right into a dead man making fun of his clothes calling him a black james dean wannabe and all that bullshit. That’s just not right, sorry if you all upset over bubba and Justin but there livin. Malcom aint breathin no more.

uh...idiot...I SAID I WAS LATINO!...it makes me sick to see a lil young farakahn right here tryin to portray an image of an avocater for his people...when ur only bring them down...and ill make fun of who i want, dead or not....i didnt disrespect malcolm x...i just made light that he looks like a black james dean...which contradicted ur whole post....so shutup and move on...

Bomb-A®

[quote author=Mickaveli_#1
Let me tell ya about my latest problem – the new video him and nelly – playboy one. Now if they really down and wanna do a video then why not do it properly?? Why would they wanna do a clean cut one of there really down and true to lifes needs? Simple they aint. When pac made a vid with women, he done it right. Cause if he’s doing a video with playboy stars then it’s an actuall authentic video showcasing the theme not caring as he was already in the commercial light where-as nellys video is fake like them. Are they trying to prove that there both straight by doing a lame playboy video?? I know they’ve been rumours of the pair being gay or together (something like that) but I just thought they were petty rumours and thought they were just close friends. It’s true that they hang out a lot on their own. And in Nelly’s video when he says “it’s getting hot in herre” – he wants the ladies to get their clothes off. It’s getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes!!! Im RIGHT aint I??? Well then, why the hell does Justin say at the beginning when it’s just him and Nelly “It’s so hot in herre”!!! Hmmm Im starting to wonder about them two.

man its just a video. dont break your head over it
and maybe i'm mistaken but did u compare nelly with tupac????
lol

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whats up with this thread??

btw primo.. i know alotta white that HATES eminem..