Author Topic: Chiefs player commits suicide at facility  (Read 558 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chiefs player commits suicide at facility
« on: December 01, 2012, 07:54:51 AM »
Its all over ESPN rite now but they're not revealing the players name
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Chiefs player commits suicide at facility
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:03:25 AM »
Shot his girlfriend then drove to the practice facility and shot himself. No name yet

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 09:09:41 AM »
Linebacker Jovan Belcher.

Sounds like one of the stories where she was caught getting dick from somewhere else.  Could be wrong.

Anyway, sad story for all involved.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:11:20 AM by PLANT »

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »
Apparently he did it in front of his coach/GM. Crazy shit.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 05:15:23 AM »
Ill never understand why rich guys even wanna be in committed relationships. Unless she was wit you before you were gettin your hype Id rather just dog these chicks out n stay rich.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 06:00:27 AM »
Linebacker Jovan Belcher.

Sounds like one of the stories where she was caught getting dick from somewhere else.  Could be wrong.

Anyway, sad story for all involved.
it's sad as far as ol girl but if homie killed her or himself over her fuckin' around he deserved to die.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
dude was part of a group called "Maine Athletes Against Violence" when he went to college in Orono

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 11:05:58 PM »
Can't believe they had to play a game after that, good for them for pulling it out though.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 11:58:43 PM »
Can't believe they had to play a game after that, good for them for pulling it out though.

1-you can't cancel a game out of respect for a killer.  the guy killed his baby mama...if he just killed himself maybe it'd be different

2-when are they gonna make the game up?  it's between two garbage teams so what's the point of postponing it?

3-i feel bad for Romeo

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:00 AM »

1-you can't cancel a game out of respect for a killer.  the guy killed his baby mama...if he just killed himself maybe it'd be different

2-when are they gonna make the game up?  it's between two garbage teams so what's the point of postponing it?

3-i feel bad for Romeo

1. Pre-game they did a tribute for domestic violence victims, didn't even mention dude. Point is, would you want to coach a game the day after someone you knew blew his brains out in front of you?

2. Lol @ "two garbage teams." I don't give a shit who played, I was just talking about the situation. If this was the Pats and Broncos you could postpone it?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »
Another sad tragedy for the chiefs.  An RB in the past drowned trying to rescue a child even though dude couldn't swim.  Derrick Thomas didn't wear a seatbelt.  Another LB died in a car crash.  What was most disturbing about that was I dreamt that an NFL player died of something months after winning a SB.  When I woke up & saw something on sports, I found out.  And this.  It hits close to home 4 me in a way cause 5 years ago, 1 of my favorite wrestlers Chris Benoit did that murder suicide.  In late 1994, my ex-neighbor's brother in law shot himself in the heart  :( .  Most disturbing way to off yourself, putting a shotgun in your mouth & pulling the trigger is 2nd.  He had 2 kids to live for.  Didn't know about the suicide until 3 years later.  I wonder if someone studies his brain & see if it had to do with other players committing suicide.  And someone who works for the Browns offed himself on the same day but it wasn't mentioned. 

And this might be off topic but to the chiefs fan in this forum.  I know that KC needs to clean house[along with SD & NYJ] staring with Pioli & Crennel, but do they get a free pass this year because of what they went through? 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 11:18:15 PM »
Another sad tragedy for the chiefs.  An RB in the past drowned trying to rescue a child even though dude couldn't swim.  Derrick Thomas didn't wear a seatbelt.  Another LB died in a car crash.  What was most disturbing about that was I dreamt that an NFL player died of something months after winning a SB.  When I woke up & saw something on sports, I found out.  And this.  It hits close to home 4 me in a way cause 5 years ago, 1 of my favorite wrestlers Chris Benoit did that murder suicide.  In late 1994, my ex-neighbor's brother in law shot himself in the heart  :( .  Most disturbing way to off yourself, putting a shotgun in your mouth & pulling the trigger is 2nd.  He had 2 kids to live for.  Didn't know about the suicide until 3 years later.  I wonder if someone studies his brain & see if it had to do with other players committing suicide.  And someone who works for the Browns offed himself on the same day but it wasn't mentioned. 

And this might be off topic but to the chiefs fan in this forum.  I know that KC needs to clean house[along with SD & NYJ] staring with Pioli & Crennel, but do they get a free pass this year because of what they went through? 

at leaset Marty Schottenheimer is still alive

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 11:38:30 PM »
^ Nah, the Chiefs might be the worst team in the league this year, they sucked long before this happened. I didn't think they were nearly this bad, wonder what happened.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 11:53:29 PM »
Bob Costas is a retard.

"Gun culture" had nothing to do with this.  He woulda stabbed her and jumped off a bridge if he didnt have a gun.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 05:54:13 AM »
Bob Costas is a retard.

"Gun culture" had nothing to do with this.  He woulda stabbed her and jumped off a bridge if he didnt have a gun.

He was probably told to say that by his producers. The TV world is filled with lefty twits that know better but continue to push their agendas regardless. Didn't he shoot her like 3 times? It would be a valid argument if he had raised the gun to scare her and it went off accidentally. But if you fire multiple times yu're going to kill the person no matter what weapon you use.

Early reports are that his concussions from playing aand his diagnosed conditin of head trauma may have pushed him over the edge,and are using the same logic for other players that have killed themselves. How come when a wrestler who gets hit in the head with a chair a hundred times and takes steroids kills his family and himself it's because of the steroids, but wen a footballplayer who gets hit in the head and most likely takes steroids kils his family and himself, no one even considers roid rage. The NFL is doing a great job keeping the main strem media from focusing steroid use in their league.

Not that I think the roids had anything to do with it, in either Belcher or Benoit. Just crazy people going crazy.