Author Topic: Death Row Records (Official Update)  (Read 4181 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Death Row Records (Official Update)
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
stop hijacking these nuts and everybody elses.  that's exactly your problem, you're on here way too much always causing some BS.  and now youre throwing another temper tantrum becuz you're weak.  this place is alright until u come around lookin like E-Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.  Go start a fight at a bar and end up getting that ass beat and put on worldstar

LMAO okay mr Wendy worst employee of the month

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
its been a fact that i dont work at Wendy's and just becuz i used to briefly (2 months short) doesnt say anything about my character and what i do and have done in my life.  I lose no points for working a job like that or any regular j-o-b.  You lose for still using that joke endlessly 3 years later and still posting on here regularly everyday since then

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »
what if i told u my hand was on sum Bird's inner thigh right now.

should i be more of a loser for telling u about it publicly in this way or am i more of a loser for telling the whole world thru the internet?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2012, 03:39:20 PM »
See what happens when u pull ppls cards. 9 times outta 10 theyre full of shit and they tell ppl theyre more powerful than they really are.  We talk about Money but what are u actually trying to sell and what are you actually trying to buy?  What?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »
its been a fact that i dont work at Wendy's and just becuz i used to briefly (2 months short) doesnt say anything about my character and what i do and have done in my life.  I lose no points for working a job like that or any regular j-o-b.  You lose for still using that joke endlessly 3 years later and still posting on here regularly everyday since then

actually I went like five months without posting in 2011 so wrong again :D

now go get your shine bucket

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »
wow, awesome

Jimmy H.

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 06:50:57 PM »
If you represent some artists that have music to license, I might have some projects that need songs or instrumentals. If you're really interested in talking business, you can PM me if you have some demo tracks. If not, we can keep having some fun with it. All that other stuff you can save for another conversation though. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 07:45:13 PM »
pm

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012, 07:46:18 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 07:48:12 PM »
im not ur bro

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »
im not ur bro

Attention Arthur, someone dropped their Frosty next to table #8   please grab the mop and go clean it up

Will_B

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2012, 11:38:32 PM »
im not ur bro

Attention Arthur, someone dropped their Frosty next to table #8   please grab the mop and go clean it up

LMAO

dnjp4life

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2012, 12:51:17 AM »
there's not really a future for death row, besides reissuing their best selling albums

This is true.  If we're honest, the only people who were checking for WIDEawake's releases were people like us who are hardcore DR fans and want to hear everything that was recorded on the label in its heyday.  The average casual rap fan most likely never even heard of the company, and even if they did, they wouldn't have cared for the CDs that came out.

The new owners of DR, whoever that may be, should focus on doing 20th anniversary editions of their big albums, seeing as in the next few years most of the DR albums will be 20 years old.  They should remaster the recordings where necessary and reissue them with a second CD containing leftover material from the album's recording session, remixes and videos where necessary, and perhaps more inside the CD booklet containing information about the album and its impact.

It would have been interesting to see what direction Snoop Dogg would have taken the company...

JeremyM

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2012, 04:29:12 AM »
Snoop didn't do much with Priority - he put out a bunch of re-releases that featured his name blown up on the cover, almost bigger than the original cover art, and called them Snoop Dogg approved or something.  Traffic Entertainment is the gold standard for rap re-releases.

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 04:41:10 AM »
Speaking of Death Row i received this today..

damn, that looks nice.  how much did that cost?

$25 including shipping to UK

thats not a bad price at all

does it have the bonus track on it?  i forget who its by

OFTB wasnt it? if so then no.
"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"