Author Topic: Kobe is such a loser.  (Read 1741 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Kobe is such a loser.
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:51:48 PM »
I watched his 81 point game today on NBA TV. The game was well in hand by the 6 minute mark of the 4th, Toronto already put in all the bench players & this nigga is crying at officials for not making calls, demanding the ball & going mad hard to drop the last 15 or so points. Pretty cool he did it. Pretty awesome achievement, but son was firing away three's early in the shot clock for the last two minutes of the game. Punk move.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kobe is such a loser.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »
what do you expect from rapist bean bryant?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
LOL

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 09:54:35 PM »
Yeah, Kobe is a bum. Never been a good player. Solid role player at best.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 11:01:17 AM »
I watched his 81 point game today on NBA TV. The game was well in hand by the 6 minute mark of the 4th, Toronto already put in all the bench players & this nigga is crying at officials for not making calls, demanding the ball & going mad hard to drop the last 15 or so points. Pretty cool he did it. Pretty awesome achievement, but son was firing away three's early in the shot clock for the last two minutes of the game. Punk move.
Maybe, but realistically speaking, when else is a basketball player going to put up those kinds of numbers?  Look at Wilt Chamberlain... his 100-point game was against a team who was in last place, and their starting center wasn't even playing that game.  MJ's best was with double overtime, though it was against a tougher team during the playoffs, so despite the more time provided, he was up against greater level of competition faced, which adds more relevance.

EDIT: The MJ game I was talking about was his highest scoring playoff game, which I didn't realize until later.  But his highest scoring game overall was also overtime too.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:05:57 AM by DeeezNuuuts83 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »
now were talking

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 11:34:04 AM »
Maybe, but realistically speaking, when else is a basketball player going to put up those kinds of numbers?  Look at Wilt Chamberlain... his 100-point game was against a team who was in last place, and their starting center wasn't even playing that game.  MJ's best was with double overtime, though it was against a tougher team during the playoffs, so despite the more time provided, he was up against greater level of competition faced, which adds more relevance.

EDIT: The MJ game I was talking about was his highest scoring playoff game, which I didn't realize until later.  But his highest scoring game overall was also overtime too.

Well yeah, the fact it was in OT makes more sense to Jordan keep shooting.

Kobe went off & had about 63ish & had the game well in hand & just kept attacking for no reason other than he's a girl.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 01:13:06 PM »
Kobe went off & had about 63ish & had the game well in hand & just kept attacking for no reason other than he's a girl.
I guess, but I don't see the big issue with him still going at it even when he's racked up a lot of points and the team has a comfortable lead.  Maybe he's taking away from game time from players who normally sit on the bench, but I don't think it's anything to scoff at, unless you just don't like him or if you were rooting for the other team.

It's like the USC-UCLA rivalry in recent years.  A lot of people (mosty UCLA fans) were mad at USC for the game in 2010 where USC was clearly winning, and the last 30 seconds of the game had Barkley throwing the long bomb and scoring another one anyway, even though Neuheisel had called the timeout and was ready to just shake hands.  A little unsportsmanlike to rub the victory more in their faces, sure, but I can't really blame them.  Same thing with last year's game where they killed UCLA, 50-0.  But did they really do anything wrong by beating up on them that hard?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
UCLA is runnin shit now

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 05:40:27 PM »
UCLA is runnin shit now
In LA, yeah.  They had a solid run for having a new QB and head coach, so they can only get better, and I'm sure that their recruitment should go really well after this past season.  I thought I heard rumors that Snoop's son might go to UCLA next year to play football too, though with Puffy's son red shirting this year, we might see him play a little bit, though obviously he's not really a star player at this point.  But with Puff and Snoop maybe making regular appearances at games, that might bring some well-needed star power to the games, since most big names mostly end up going to SC games, though not so much anymore.  Next year for SC is going to be rough, with them having fewer scholarships and a fairly new QB who can throw but isn't quite putting up numbers yet.

My brother who graduated from UCLA made this video of Barkley:

Dude obviously made a bad decision to stick with SC for another year.  His NFL stock plummetted bad.  But the guy is from Newport Beach, it's not like he's poor anyway and needed the money.  He had more football glory with SC than a lot of QBs do in the pros, so he should be thankful for that.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »

lol

trollthreadfail

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 06:14:27 PM »
I guess, but I don't see the big issue with him still going at it even when he's racked up a lot of points and the team has a comfortable lead.  Maybe he's taking away from game time from players who normally sit on the bench, but I don't think it's anything to scoff at, unless you just don't like him or if you were rooting for the other team.

bam

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 10:52:58 PM »
Kobe was throwing his hands up for foul calls with under three to play. Sad story.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 11:09:02 PM »
Kobe was throwing his hands up for foul calls with under three to play. Sad story.

he also single-handedly brought the lakers back in that game. true story- a few games before the 81 point game, kobe had 62 in 3 quarters vs dalls. the game was a blowout, so phil rested him the entire 4th quarter and the city of LA was trippin out. when the Toronto game happened, Lakers were actually down by a good margin at the half. kobe single-handedly brought the team back, and phil elected to leave him in when he realized kobe was at 70 and had a shot at history. if theres one thing about kobe that separates him from players who lack true killer instinct ala lebron, it's that he plays hard every second he's on the court, whether lakers are down 20 or up 20. it's what makes him KOBE. it's why he's the youngest to score 30,000. the dude has no conscience and shit like that makes insecure homosexuals such as urself upset. come on, cham, lets be real about it.

do u know how wilt got 100? LOL

also... what makes ur trollthreadfail even funnier is the fact that kobe elected to sit out the finale vs the kings last season, in which he coulda captured the scoring title with ease if he played. ask david robinson if he was g enough to do that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
He did bring them back. I watched the game. Still has absolutely no relevance in demanding the ball up 16 with three minutes left.