Author Topic: World War III.  (Read 872 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
World War III.
« on: December 09, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »
I'm hearing it's almost upon us after what went down in Syria recently. Some guy predicted all the series of events that would come in Syria from what he called an "inside source from Washington"...then everything he predicted in like July or August is currently happening verbatim. Pretty scary stuff.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: World War III.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:16:54 AM »
I'm hearing it's almost upon us after what went down in Syria recently. Some guy predicted all the series of events that would come in Syria from what he called an "inside source from Washington"...then everything he predicted in like July or August is currently happening verbatim. Pretty scary stuff.

we're not going into world war unless either china stops accepting us dollars, or if either the US, Russia, or China runs out of either raw materials, fuel, or clean water, or even food.

besides that not happening

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 05:24:15 AM »
 Despite it of course being a horrible thing, i kind of welcome it.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 07:24:16 AM »
we're not going into world war unless either china stops accepting us dollars, or if either the US, Russia, or China runs out of either raw materials, fuel, or clean water, or even food.

I Wouldn't be that sure if I was you. Russia has it's only navel base with acces 2 the mediterranean, where it can launch it's nuclear submarines as a counterbalance 2 Nato's Rocketshield in their own frontyard.

Your governemnt has now 12 warships in front of the coast of Syria.
It might get Russia, involved. But I think when the Attack on Iran start... the count down 2 ww3 will begin.
Because China and Russia national interest is at stack!

Obama didn't want 2 attack Syria/Iran before the elections although the zionist pressed him 2 attack, so the zionist did everything in their power 2 not get him re-elected.
But now that he is re-elected.
He will comply or they get rid of him in one way or the other, I believe. But then again, we say AllahuHalim, (God knows best.)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 08:31:05 AM »

I Wouldn't be that sure if I was you. Russia has it's only navel base with acces 2 the mediterranean, where it can launch it's nuclear submarines as a counterbalance 2 Nato's Rocketshield in their own frontyard.

Your governemnt has now 12 warships in front of the coast of Syria.
It might get Russia, involved. But I think when the Attack on Iran start... the count down 2 ww3 will begin.
Because China and Russia national interest is at stack!

Obama didn't want 2 attack Syria/Iran before the elections although the zionist pressed him 2 attack, so the zionist did everything in their power 2 not get him re-elected.
But now that he is re-elected.
He will comply or they get rid of him in one way or the other, I believe. But then again, we say AllahuHalim, (God knows best.)

unless a bunch of chinese and russian companies are gonna go out of business because of an US led syrian invasion, it wouldnt happen, and if that were to happen, US wouldnt do it.

and plus NONE OF THE POPULATION OF ANY of these countries would support it. unless some 9/11 crap is orchestrated again.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 11:11:29 AM »

the fuck....why would you welcome a worldwide war that will probably wipe out most of our civilization?

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 11:30:37 AM »

the fuck....why would you welcome a worldwide war that will probably wipe out most of our civilization?

Cuz nobody would bother nuking Australia.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 11:34:46 AM »

This right here is more or less research on an academic level! ;D Didn't read something so vague for some time. That's not the stuff i'd consider pretty scary at least.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 11:35:52 AM »

LMAO true

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »
unless a bunch of chinese and russian companies are gonna go out of business because of an US led syrian invasion, it wouldnt happen, and if that were to happen, US wouldnt do it.

and plus NONE OF THE POPULATION OF ANY of these countries would support it. unless some 9/11 crap is orchestrated again.
I Am sorry brother, but the sheeple you and I don't have shit 2 say. You better believe that!!

Here is a US general speaking freely:
Ofcourse when he says we don't know why we attacking... he is lying. he knows who is beating the war drums in Washington, but he does not dare 2 speak their name!!

Here is your President the most powerful statesman in the world getting schooled, he knows who he is dealing with.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:22:09 PM by Aladin »

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 09:04:14 PM »
Ive seen that Wesley Clarke video before. It's a trip.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »

so then i can plunder and murder and rape freely in the wastelands.

Nar because this bullshit politically correct over populated world needs it.

Really though i was just in a foul mood full of rage at the time of posting. venting i guess.

And well yeah there is that  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »
Ive seen that Wesley Clarke video before. It's a trip.

Yeah, that's wild.