Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14045 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 08:14:18 PM »
who the fuck moved this to TOT where it will go buried?

this is a huge story

i posted this in tot....where it belongs

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »

this is a huge story

it's a G Spot topic because TOT is only for debates and nerdy conspiracy theories

G Spot can be used for legit news

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 08:33:35 PM »
whenever i tell people i was born and lived in Conneticut and they ask me where i'm gonna have to hear them reply "oh thats where those 20 kids got murked"

fucking scumbag shooter....dude not only killed his own mother but THEN went and wasted a bunch of innocent 5-10 year olds.  can't fucking put that into perspective enough and been over 12 hours.

such a fucked up story and unlike Aurora this one doesn't cry conspiracy

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 08:35:40 PM »

this is a huge story

it's a G Spot topic because TOT is only for debates and nerdy conspiracy theories

G Spot can be used for legit news

i posted it up as a conspiracy theory, because of the fact that there have been so many isolated shooting incidents in the past couple months, all while gun laws are trying to be passed.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
i hear ya but as a former resident of this town i can tell you this shit aint faked

aurora was REALLY fucked up cuz the guy just randomly gave himself up an his new photos look totally diff from the photos of the guy before he went to jail

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 09:09:34 PM »
for several hours the media had the name of the shooters brother instead of the shooter himself

wtf

Yeah I think they thought (initially) that Ryan Lanza shot his mother and brother in the school

so apparently his brother Adam was carrying around Ryan's ID with him so when they found his dead corpse they first thoguht it was Ryan

its fucked up to think i still know quite a few families in this area but thankfully none were directly affected
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:11:15 PM by Patrick Duffy »

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 10:22:47 PM »
these recent shooting are getting way out of hand.....shit is unrealistic. cats must be trying hard to pass gun control laws or some shit.

This is where the problem lies in America Nik, you think stuff out of hand can only happen in an attempt to infringe on your right to bare arms

Guns are the problem, crazy people come second

lol, duno if bein sarcastic.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 11:02:59 PM »
It is simply not plausible to understand events in Connecticut this Friday without having a conversation about guns in a country where more than 84 people a day are killed with guns, and more than twice that number are injured with them.

Amid all the column inches and airtime now being devoted to these horrific slayings, though, that elephant in the room will remain affectionately patted, discreetly fed and politely indulged. To claim that "this is not the time" ignores the reality that America has found itself incapable of finding any appropriate time to have this urgent conversation. The victims in Newtown, Connecticut deserve at least that. And these tragedies take place everyday, albeit on a smaller scale.

THIS

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 11:09:31 PM »
the government is doing everything in its power to instill fear in america so that they can finally take our guns away....either way, sad shit.

"In response to the Aurora shootings in July, President Obama was right to suspend the routine campaign rhetoric and play the statesman. Nobody wanted to hear about Mitt Romney's tax records and stimulating the economy on that day. There were other days for electioneering, true, but he was wrong to insist on this:

"There are going to be other days for politics. This is a day for prayer and reflection."

Yet that "other day" for debating gun laws never came – not at any point in the three months that remained before the election. Even now, right on cue, the president's spokesman, Jay Carney, has intoned the familiar strain that "now is not the time" to talk about gun control.

YES. They are really doing everything to take the guns way... ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MistaNova

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 12:56:40 AM »
Conspiracy theories aside, this is a real tragedy. My condolences to all the families involved.

doggfather

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 01:02:37 AM »
Conspiracy theories aside, this is a real tragedy. My condolences to all the families involved.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 01:48:06 AM »
No disrespect to Nik, but only an idiot would start claiming conspiracy in the immediate aftermath of something like this (no Dr. Dre)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 03:37:04 AM »
The problem isnt guns.  We have many rules and regulations when it comes to guns.  Who can buy, when, where, how, everything.  Majority who own guns legally own them responsibly.  Areas with the most gun crime are areas with the most restrictive gun laws (less people legally owning), thats a fact. 

We have a culture where about 60 percent of the population thinks its ok to own guns while the other 40 are probably against.  You arent going to be able to just take guns out of a society with free choice and guaranteed rights; and more restrictive laws arent going to prohibit law breakers from getting the guns they want.

If you wanna look at causes of why this stuff happens, lets look at the real root causes, not the easy to point out ones.  The healthcare system (mental health especially), family support/structure, the economy in general (no jobs equal people doing what they have to do to survive).
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 04:16:44 AM »
The problem isnt guns.  We have many rules and regulations when it comes to guns.  Who can buy, when, where, how, everything.  Majority who own guns legally own them responsibly.  Areas with the most gun crime are areas with the most restrictive gun laws (less people legally owning), thats a fact. 

We have a culture where about 60 percent of the population thinks its ok to own guns while the other 40 are probably against.  You arent going to be able to just take guns out of a society with free choice and guaranteed rights; and more restrictive laws arent going to prohibit law breakers from getting the guns they want.

If you wanna look at causes of why this stuff happens, lets look at the real root causes, not the easy to point out ones.  The healthcare system (mental health especially), family support/structure, the economy in general (no jobs equal people doing what they have to do to survive).

Yeah there are lots of factors, but this is Americas problem. Nearly all these massacres happen in America (I'm talking out of Western 'civilised' world)

But the problems in your list could be about nearly any country. No hate!