Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14051 times)

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 12:03:32 PM »

Perhaps you should give more of a shit about the congress unanimously voting to allow for the indefinite detention of any american who they deem to be a "terrorist". no judge, no jury, no presentable evidence
Disarming potential victims, is just going to leave the weapons in the hands of criminals and those who would seek to do harm leaving people totally at the mercy of such scum bags.
Perhaps you should realise who the bigger enemy is, the crazed individual's (assuming they were crazed) or the systematic disarmament in the face of a system which is becoming less democratic, less free, less justified and more pernicious.

No bruh, I care more about 20 5-10 year olds slaughtered by a psychopathic, Autistic teenager who was able to buy 3 high powered guns over the counter with ease.

And I'll tell you why..

Laws are in place to try to prevent stuff like this. If this guy was found ranting about killing people online, or to a friend, or writing letters foretelling his rampage...and he got locked up before he could do it (like a dangerous crazy person should) then those local parents could sleep better at night.

Real talk.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 12:11:23 PM »

Perhaps you should give more of a shit about the congress unanimously voting to allow for the indefinite detention of any american who they deem to be a "terrorist". no judge, no jury, no presentable evidence
Disarming potential victims, is just going to leave the weapons in the hands of criminals and those who would seek to do harm leaving people totally at the mercy of such scum bags.
Perhaps you should realise who the bigger enemy is, the crazed individual's (assuming they were crazed) or the systematic disarmament in the face of a system which is becoming less democratic, less free, less justified and more pernicious.

No bruh, I care more about 20 5-10 year olds slaughtered by a psychopathic, Autistic teenager who was able to buy 3 high powered guns over the counter with ease.

And I'll tell you why..

Laws are in place to try to prevent stuff like this. If this guy was found ranting about killing people online, or to a friend, or writing letters foretelling his rampage...and he got locked up before he could do it (like a dangerous crazy person should) then those local parents could sleep better at night.

Real talk.

wtf? he didnt even buy the guns, he stole them from his parents....u have to REGISTER to own a gun, u cant just go into a store and buy one...anyways, u comin off as very ignorant on the matter, so i'd suggest u take a step back and re-assess your thoughts.

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »

And I'll tell you why..

Real talk.

wtf? he didnt even buy the guns, he stole them from his parents....u have to REGISTER to own a gun, u cant just go into a store and buy one...anyways, u comin off as very ignorant on the matter, so i'd suggest u take a step back and re-assess your thoughts.

No bro, don't jump to conclusions. I read the guns were assumed to be his own, obviously the reports have changed (like they confused the 2 brothers). Also Ryan said hadn't seen his bro in 2 years, and he wasn't living with the family.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 01:04:48 PM »
No disrespect to Nik, but only an idiot would start claiming conspiracy in the immediate aftermath of something like this (no Dr. Dre)

You're the idiot. The denial and brainwash in you is strong. Please stick your head back in the sand and let us discuss this without your naive sheepish comments every few posts.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 01:11:03 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2012, 01:16:24 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2012, 01:31:51 PM »

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

eurowigger

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2012, 01:34:35 PM »
It doesn't even have to be masterminded by the government to be a conspiracy. In fact you don't need any kind of mastermind at all. Say some gangster is running an "anti-gun organization" to get money from soccer moms to fund his cocaine habit. Hook up some weak minds with guns and drugs and maybe even psych them. Chances are one or two of them will pull something like this off. Soccer mom wallets start opening wide...

Then again many weak minds are attracted to guns and drugs all by themselves.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

lol....this is too much

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »

Ps don't answer that
Google is your friend.

And again, I'm not saying the government is involved in this particular case. However, they have been interested in manipulating people to do their bidding as well as interest in creating false flag events in the past. These facts are unavoidable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2012, 02:04:56 PM »

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2012, 03:58:24 PM »
Crazy.

BabyBird

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2012, 05:20:25 PM »
too bad the guy was 50

and too bad the children had to die a bad death

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
too bad the guy was 50

and too bad the children had to die a bad death

50? he was 20

and yes, it is VERY sad those children died in such a sad fashion...the coroner says each kid was shot multiple times

i honestly remember all my teachers names at Sandy Hook and i HOPE i don't see them on the list :(

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
NIK's got a valid point. For all you cats who think the US government is above attacking its own people in order to push its agenda, go google "Operation Northwoods" right quick. Operation Northwoods is not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact.

I'm not saying this particular situation is involving the government. It could just be some weak bitch who was too much of a pussy to just go kill himself and decided to take others with him.

Regardless, my heart goes out to the adults and children who died and to their families who are suffering right now.

i believe the Colorado shooting was preplanned

but this one here...not so much.
I doubt it also.  I checked up on wikipedia to make sure about this one school shooting I remembered.  A loser who threatened to shoot kids at a school in stockton in 1989.  Kiling 5 kids, & wounding 29 & a teacher.  No surprise fool took his own life.