Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14056 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 11:20:25 PM »
There are so many unstable people out there these days it seems like the norm to have fucking mental problems. Nearly 1 out of 3 people I know have depression.

Thank god I live in Australia. The Federal Government got rid of gun ownership after the 1996 Port Arthur massacre, so thankfully the vast majority of idiots can't get access to guns at all. Only took one massacre.

I don't think Colorado was an 'inside job' by the USG. Neither was this massacre. There are so many pathetic depressed idiots out there the govt doesn't need to.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2012, 12:15:00 AM »
 ^ i was actually going to mention the Port Arthur incident. Alot of people believe that was all planned/set up. Australians are pretty much completely disarmed since that.
 Was a similar argument. Now only the police and the criminals are armed pretty much.
 Anyhow, as insensitive as this may sound, iam kind of surprised this sort of thing dosent happen MORE often in the US. With the population, the amount of weapons, and when you consider how many people are fucked in the head mentally or drug fucked or etc.
 But killing little kids, little children at school, that is unimaginable. Its not really a case of bullied kid getting revenge its just unimaginable.
 Theres killing innocents and then theres killing the absolute innocent. What a fucking cowardly act.

Will_B

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2012, 04:48:13 AM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

And why is a change in the law, in the wake of ANOTHER massacre a bad thing?

Ps don't answer that

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2012, 06:07:36 AM »
There are so many unstable people out there these days it seems like the norm to have fucking mental problems. Nearly 1 out of 3 people I know have depression.

Thank god I live in Australia. The Federal Government got rid of gun ownership after the 1996 Port Arthur massacre, so thankfully the vast majority of idiots can't get access to guns at all. Only took one massacre.

I don't think Colorado was an 'inside job' by the USG. Neither was this massacre. There are so many pathetic depressed idiots out there the govt doesn't need to.

Hegelian Dialectic...problem-reaction-solution.  They create these situations, and then introduce legislation as the cure.  These people that commit these atrocious acts are drugged and mind-controlled.  Information is readily available if you spend 15 minutes to look for it yourself.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2012, 06:10:59 AM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

And why is a change in the law, in the wake of ANOTHER massacre a bad thing?

Ps don't answer that

You still haven't looked up what I told you earlier.  I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Yeah more laws are the answer.  Last time I checked, murder is illegal and that's why there are no more murders in the world.

PLANT

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2012, 06:59:31 AM »
The estimate over 350 million guns are owned within the boarders of the USA.  350 fucking million guns!  87 people are killed every day from handguns in the USA.

Will_B

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2012, 07:19:12 AM »
The estimate over 350 million guns are owned within the boarders of the USA.  350 fucking million guns!  87 people are killed every day from handguns in the USA.

Well this dudes mother apparently had a home arsenal. You know, because that's really important.

Maybe she had a couple grenades under the bed, and some land mines in the back yard too.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2012, 07:47:07 AM »
I literally know 100's of gun owners.  Not a single one has ever shot anything other than an animal (that they eat) or clay pigeon.

Canadians, Australians, Euros are extremely brainwashed against guns.  Most cops in China don't carry guns, but I show how 22 people are stabbed and yall completely ignore that.  What's your response on that?

The 2nd Amendment which is the right to bear arms was put into place to protect the average person against a tyrannical government.  Yall are watching too much tv. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2012, 07:48:34 AM »
If someone was armed at the school, this dude wouldn't have got as far as he did. 

Will_B

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
The 2nd Amendment which is the right to bear arms was put into place to protect the average person against a tyrannical government.

No it wasn't.

And you know 100's of gun owners? I literally know 3 people at the most, and 2 of them work in pest control or farming.

The issue isn't a almost 1 off attack in China. It's the constant occurrence of these gun related massacres in America.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2012, 08:10:15 AM »
The 2nd Amendment which is the right to bear arms was put into place to protect the average person against a tyrannical government.

No it wasn't.

And you know 100's of gun owners? I literally know 3 people at the most, and 2 of them work in pest control or farming.

The issue isn't a almost 1 off attack in China. It's the constant occurrence of these gun related massacres in America.

haha have you ever left your neighborhood?  This little euro thinks because he knows 2 gun owners that everybody does.  Look at Plant's post - There are at least like 400 million guns in the US homeboy.  You know how many people are in the US? Last time I checked, and not googling, there's between 350-400 million people in the US.  That's 1 per person, maybe more.  We aren't some overly feministic faggots over here, we actually hunt and fish and behave like non-castrated males.  I know you can't fathom this, but its reality. 

What about Norway?  Anders Brevik ring a bell to you?  Norway has such strict gun laws, how did this happen?

MistaNova

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2012, 08:22:45 AM »

You do know that gun related massacres happen everywhere right?
The media just scares people into thinking that the guns are the problem, when it's really the people who use them. A gun doesn't go off on it's own, it needs a human to pull the trigger. And in this age where almost everybody seems to suffer from deep depression, the number of humans pulling those triggers are growing.
A law saying that people can't use guns won't do shit about that. It'll just increase the amount of people being murdered by knives, shovels etc... until they get banned too.

The real issue is that all of this scaring the public into giving up their right to bear arms scheme is being executed by the government who've been manipulating the masses into giving up their rights for years.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 08:42:34 AM »
 A one off attack in China?

Updated 3/23/2010 1:41 PM | Comment
BEIJING (AP) — A former doctor armed with a large knife rampaged outside an elementary school in eastern China, stabbing eight young children to death and wounding five others Tuesday, a local official and state news agency said.
The early morning attack happened as students were arriving for school. Zheng Minsheng, 41, had mingled with parents at the school gates then suddenly pulled out his knife and began slashing children, Xinhua News Agency said.

In the aftermath of the attack at the Nanping City Experimental Elementary School in Fujian province, doctors treated small children and bodies lay covered in bloody sheets. Police officers manned a cordon around the school. Some comforted distraught parents.

China has witnessed a series of school attacks in recent years, mostly blamed on people with personal grudges or mental illnesses, leading to calls for improved security.

BEIJING — An unemployed man entered a kindergarten in Jiangsu Province in eastern China on Thursday morning and stabbed 28 kindergarten students and three adults, critically wounding at least five children, local authorities and state news agencies reported.
Enlarge This Image

China Daily
Local residents at the entrance of a kindergarten in Taixing, Jiangsu, where a knife attack occurred Thursday.
It was the second mass stabbing of students in two days, and the third in less than a month.

Saturday, 22 September, 2012, 12:00am
At least three children were killed and 13 injured when a man armed with a machete rushed into a private day care centre in Pingnan county, Guangxi , yesterday and hacked 16 primary school pupils who were having lunch.

Police said the attack happened at about 2pm, when the 16 pupils from the nearby Guanying primary school were finishing their lunch break at the day care centre and preparing to go back to class.

They said the man broke into the day care centre and hacked 16 children with the heavy duty knife. At least three children were confirmed dead at hospital.

Xinhua said the 13 who were injured had been sent to Pingnan County People's Hospital for treatment. Police arrested the suspect at the scene.

Photos released by mainland media showed that most pupils suffered head wounds, with blood soaking through their clothes.

People will ignore any variables which contradict their opinion, now that is the epitome of being mind controlled.

Did you cry when that sociopath Obama feigned crying? or did you actually believe he was crying because after all he was, the media said so too.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 08:50:55 AM by virtuoso »

Will_B

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2012, 09:22:29 AM »
So these massacres are

A) done by the government making people crazy for their own ends? LMFAO

B) done by crazy people and a responsible government needs to step in and do something about it

Why can't you as a seemingly intelligent people work out that this is a distinctly American method of venting anger (towards almost always random innocent people) and it's carried out time and time again by your own people.

Ask yourself why it's happening on your own doorstep, and the rest of the civilised world isn't doing it.

Elsewhere I wouldn't be surprised if I heard a chronically depressed person hanged themselves. In America only I'm not surprised to hear about the same kind of person committing a high school gun massacre.

Will_B

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2012, 09:27:28 AM »
A one off attack in China?

Updated 3/23/2010 1:41 PM | Comment
BEIJING (AP) — A former doctor armed with a large knife rampaged outside an elementary school in eastern China, stabbing eight young children to death and wounding five others Tuesday, a local official and state news agency said.
The early morning attack happened as students were arriving for school. Zheng Minsheng, 41, had mingled with parents at the school gates then suddenly pulled out his knife and began slashing children, Xinhua News Agency said.

In the aftermath of the attack at the Nanping City Experimental Elementary School in Fujian province, doctors treated small children and bodies lay covered in bloody sheets. Police officers manned a cordon around the school. Some comforted distraught parents.

China has witnessed a series of school attacks in recent years, mostly blamed on people with personal grudges or mental illnesses, leading to calls for improved security.

BEIJING — An unemployed man entered a kindergarten in Jiangsu Province in eastern China on Thursday morning and stabbed 28 kindergarten students and three adults, critically wounding at least five children, local authorities and state news agencies reported.
Enlarge This Image

China Daily
Local residents at the entrance of a kindergarten in Taixing, Jiangsu, where a knife attack occurred Thursday.
It was the second mass stabbing of students in two days, and the third in less than a month.

Saturday, 22 September, 2012, 12:00am
At least three children were killed and 13 injured when a man armed with a machete rushed into a private day care centre in Pingnan county, Guangxi , yesterday and hacked 16 primary school pupils who were having lunch.

Police said the attack happened at about 2pm, when the 16 pupils from the nearby Guanying primary school were finishing their lunch break at the day care centre and preparing to go back to class.

They said the man broke into the day care centre and hacked 16 children with the heavy duty knife. At least three children were confirmed dead at hospital.

Xinhua said the 13 who were injured had been sent to Pingnan County People's Hospital for treatment. Police arrested the suspect at the scene.

Photos released by mainland media showed that most pupils suffered head wounds, with blood soaking through their clothes.

People will ignore any variables which contradict their opinion, now that is the epitome of being mind controlled.

Did you cry when that sociopath Obama feigned crying? or did you actually believe he was crying because after all he was, the media said so too.

Hmmmm so you've recognised China has a problem then? Well done. So China has a problem with a specific kind of crime. A knife massacre ok.

So hmmmm (again) now, you see no pattern in America? No specific problem? No connection between gun massacres? THEY'RE all unrelated and not a problem of Americans killing their own people such as very young children with guns, but China has a problem?

Ps don't answer that