Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14042 times)

blcxm

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
lol @ americans. Im glad this did not happen in a civilized country.

PLANT

« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2012, 09:29:38 AM »
I literally know 100's of gun owners.  Not a single one has ever shot anything other than an animal (that they eat) or clay pigeon.

Canadians, Australians, Euros are extremely brainwashed against guns.  Most cops in China don't carry guns, but I show how 22 people are stabbed and yall completely ignore that.  What's your response on that?

22 people were stabbed, not shot.  Those 22 people survived, there were no deaths.  

I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2012, 09:45:13 AM »
It seems inherent in some people that they can't compute what is being conveyed. I have detailed to you several massacres and not a one off in which kids and other innocents have been the unfortunate victims of crazed people, now these people did not have access to guns so instead they utilise another weapon against those who are unable to defend themselves in particular little kids. This therefore pours scorn all over this notion that guns are the cause of these horrible incidents. If there were security guards with guns, or at least a teacher who is entrusted with a gun, then these crazed people would have been taken out.

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2012, 10:17:21 AM »
now these people did not have access to guns so instead they utilise another weapon against those who are unable to defend themselves in particular little kids`

Exactly. See you do get it.

A country with more guns than people = all of the wrong people have free access to guns, or probably own them already.

I best get some popcorn ready for then next massacre (if I still have time to get to the store) it's gonna be soon!

#gunswag

MistaNova

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2012, 10:23:40 AM »
I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

I live in Japan, where guns are banned to everyone who's not a cop. Yet there have been numerous massacres here where people have used cars and knives to murder many innocent lives. Here anyone can feel safe that they're not going to die because of a gunshot, however the fear of being killed or severely injured via a knife or gas bomb or someother object just takes it's place/becomes bigger.
In the end it's not the guns, it's the people wielding the guns. Even if some things don't kill people as fast as a gun would, in no way does the risk of harm coming your way become significantly lower just because the laws get stricter. You have to do something about the maniacs who plot and do these horrific deeds first.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2012, 10:24:57 AM »

Which part about them utilising other weapons to kill don't you get?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2012, 10:31:54 AM »

I live in Japan, where guns are banned to everyone who's not a cop. Yet there have been numerous massacres here where people have used cars and knives to murder many innocent lives. Here anyone can feel safe that they're not going to die because of a gunshot, however the fear of being killed or severely injured via a knife or gas bomb or someother object just takes it's place/becomes bigger.
In the end it's not the guns, it's the people wielding the guns. Even if some things don't kill people as fast as a gun would, in no way does the risk of harm coming your way become significantly lower just because the laws get stricter. You have to do something about the maniacs who plot and do these horrific deeds first.

Precisely, but without guns you have no real way to defend yourself and in a country like America where there are so many guns criminal elements will have total advantage over the defenceless. America is falling into the abyss, the police won't save you, the only person that can save you, is you. In a country which is violating all rights, of course they would go after the guns.

By the way i live in England, and as a result of the massacre which occurred in Dunblane a similar sweeping ban on guns was imposed. That hasn't stopped guns from being freely available to gangs though and furthermore, the very massacre itself stinks of something far more heinous than one crazed individual. We know that it is particularly sinister because it was declared that the documents should be sealed for 100 years. Now what do you suppose is contained within those documents? we can only speculate, but it's reasonable to assume that the information contained within displays a much bigger conspiracy than one man.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:41:11 AM by virtuoso »

eurowigger

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2012, 10:40:07 AM »

The point isn't whether or not other weapons can kill but that firearms can be used by anyone (no skill or strength required) to kill a huge amount of people in a very short time. It's still not a good enough reason to take them away form people though IMO. In fact I feel that everyone should be REQUIRED to carry a weapon instead of just being allowed to. Would make people think twice about how they behave if they know they might get shot.

Will_B

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2012, 10:40:15 AM »

Yes the China dude had a knife (lets say because he couldn't get a gun)

I'll quote Lazy "22 injured in that knife attack, but 22 lived"

You were expecting a 5 year old shot in the head to pull through?

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2012, 10:41:21 AM »
The 2nd Amendment which is the right to bear arms was put into place to protect the average person against a tyrannical government.

No it wasn't.

And you know 100's of gun owners? I literally know 3 people at the most, and 2 of them work in pest control or farming.

The issue isn't a almost 1 off attack in China. It's the constant occurrence of these gun related massacres in America.
Actually, that is incorrect. The amount of mass shooting incidents has not increased at all (http://news.yahoo.com/no-rise-mass-killings-impact-huge-185700637.html). They've actually gone down in the last decade. The media has ramped up the coverage of them. The media has you by the balls, amigo.

Have you even looked up MK Ultra and Operation Northwoods?

In your own words: "ps don't answer that".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2012, 10:42:28 AM »
Are you unable to read? I have cited other recent massacres in which scores of people have died from knife attacks, meat cleaver attacks.

Will_B

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »
The 2nd Amendment which is the right to bear arms was put into place to protect the average person against a tyrannical government.

No it wasn't.

And you know 100's of gun owners? I literally know 3 people at the most, and 2 of them work in pest control or farming.

The issue isn't a almost 1 off attack in China. It's the constant occurrence of these gun related massacres in America.
Actually, that is incorrect. The amount of mass shooting incidents has not increased at all (http://news.yahoo.com/no-rise-mass-killings-impact-huge-185700637.html). They've actually gone down in the last decade. The media has ramped up the coverage of them. The media has you by the balls, amigo.

"There is no pattern, there is no increase," says criminologist James Allen Fox of Boston's Northeastern University, who has been studying the subject since the 1980s, spurred by a rash of mass shootings in post offices."

There is a pattern if you look at America vs the rest of the Western World. They are nearly all in America homie. That's the pattern. Saying there is no increase is like saying 'its ok they still happen' - because u except they are part of normal society.

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2012, 10:48:17 AM »

The point isn't whether or not other weapons can kill but that firearms can be used by anyone (no skill or strength required) to kill a huge amount of people in a very short time. It's still not a good enough reason to take them away form people though IMO. In fact I feel that everyone should be REQUIRED to carry a weapon instead of just being allowed to. Would make people think twice about how they behave if they know they might get shot.
I cant remember the article, but there was a study where many counties and areas in the US that have concealed gun laws have led to lowered gun violence incidences. The logic being that people think twice to use a weapon on an individual in the event that the person they wish to attack may be armed as well.

Now, I don't reall like the idea of bringing back the wild west, but it puts a hole in a lot of your arguments.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eurowigger

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2012, 10:50:15 AM »
Are you unable to read? I have cited other recent massacres in which scores of people have died from knife attacks, meat cleaver attacks.

Just trying to explain why people (not me) are calling for gun control even despite the obvious fact that other things can be used to kill as well. If that was for me..

If you are claiming cleavers are just as good as guns for the job how come the army doesn't go to war with them? Would be really convenient not to deal with ammo logistics etc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »

No it wasn't.

"There is no pattern, there is no increase," says criminologist James Allen Fox of Boston's Northeastern University, who has been studying the subject since the 1980s, spurred by a rash of mass shootings in post offices."

There is a pattern if you look at America vs the rest of the Western World. They are nearly all in America homie. That's the pattern. Saying there is no increase is like saying 'its ok they still happen' - because u except they are part of normal society.
Of course you leave out the part where these incidences have gone down during the past decade or the fact that lightening strikes are more common to kill people than a mass shooting lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE