Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21777 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2013, 01:29:50 PM »
Dude you're in love.

for real .
 t.i. would be scared of this guy if they ever met . his bodyguards would have to hold him down while he´s cussing them with some classic 70s momma jokes
fuck outta here loser i'm not a star struck person at all.

aaaahhhahaa shut the fuck up, you´ve been exposed more than a stripper´s ass on a friday night
who the fuck are you dude ? you are a non factor on this forum you fuckin' zombie. you call me a stan but truth is you're my stan i never knew i meant so much to you thanks for thinkin' of me while i'm gettin' paper.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #301 on: January 25, 2013, 12:25:55 AM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

dude lost as soon as his moms shit him out lol
but you are no owning shit . you just making youself look like ignorant closeminded dumbass who is wrong . you are owning your own self & it is so sad. please real g's would not dare posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called by a buster as mark like you because they would no dry snitch theirselves for someone like you .
 yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

OG the underlining thing here is the stereotypical rap nerd on the net is so obsessed the the cult of the black man, that when someone like yourself appears to talk the talk, their shit gets 'aroused' (hopefully no homo)

A chance to know they're talking to a real street dude gets they panties tied up real tight. Duke cant probanly sleep at night now. Shits getting ugly here :-X
since OG Classic Material is not an OG but some teenage punk aka stereotypical rap nerd . what would OG know about real street dudes . since he is not one at all . i  have no problem sleeping ever . i live in east st louis aka the IIL SIDE. all my life i have been around real street duded like me . something OG has no idea about or he would not ask anybody to dry snitch like he does . only real stret dudes understand what dry snitching is & OG not one of them at all.
you a faggot in men's clothing sweetheart. and you know nothin' about the streets and since this is not the streets i'm not gonna go ham & cheese on you because there's no need. you make a gigantic fool of yourself without me assistin' you as it is so good job sweetheart you get a scooby snack. as far as these streets go you can come to jersey and we'll meet up and we'll see if you leave wit the same perception you came wit.
so you are faggot ass jersey loser . you pussies could not even handle a tornado, oh, i mean hurricane . where i from it is a seasonal thing but you bitches on east coast scared of stuff like that . i have watched people from new york & east coast come to st louis during tornado & freak out like little bitches . i would never go to trash hole of human waste dumb called jersey. you can't handle the shit we go thru in midwest.. the only people makiing gigantic fool of them self is you OG Classic Material & BloodMoney, The Trillest.  sweetheart ? only a real quire would call someone sweethart . so the only faggot in men's clothing is you OG Classic Material . i know more abot streets then you ever will . East st louis is nothing but the streets ,idiot ! .

midwestryder

« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2013, 12:28:14 AM »
shouldnt midwestryder and classic material be BFF's like Nelly and TI on TI's reality show?
you mean shouldn't he be my tag a long like nelly is to t.i. ? LOL
nelly does not tag along with T.i. at all.  t.i. comes to st louis & tags along with nelly . get your facts straight. t.i. is riding nelly's dick like you do T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #303 on: January 25, 2013, 12:33:38 AM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

but you are no owning shit . you just making youself look like ignorant closeminded dumbass who is wrong . you are owning your own self & it is so sad. please real g's would not dare posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called by a buster as mark like you because they would no dry snitch theirselves for someone like you .
 yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

OG the underlining thing here is the stereotypical rap nerd on the net is so obsessed the the cult of the black man, that when someone like yourself appears to talk the talk, their shit gets 'aroused' (hopefully no homo)

A chance to know they're talking to a real street dude gets they panties tied up real tight. Duke cant probanly sleep at night now. Shits getting ugly here :-X

he probably sleeps real well at night actually with "Dilemma" on repeat wishing he was Kelly Rowland
 i have not heard that song in 3 years . how gay of you .  i wish i was nelly in that video so i get near kelly Rowland.. see i am not gay like . i only women unlike you

aww how cute you can remember the exact last moment you listened to one of Nelly's love songs

fag.  :P

do you keep a diary of every single time you play Nelly's albums for different occasions?
no i just have good memory unlike you .  it is not my fault i can use more of my brain then you can. it is not my fault you are real retard . last time i played a nelly album was last year on the way to his big party he has every year.  so taking you hating faggot ass down road & get a life because you have none.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #304 on: January 25, 2013, 07:41:57 AM »
who the fuck are you dude ? you are a non factor on this forum you fuckin' zombie. you call me a stan but truth is you're my stan i never knew i meant so much to you thanks for thinkin' of me while i'm gettin' paper.

L M F A O @ this loser .  "you are a non factor on this forum" . you are a non factor in this world son . so proud of your post count, you try to mack at bitches with that ? :D

"ay sweet cheeks, i gots 6000 posts at dubcc. you know , a west coast internet forum from europe. you know europe, it´s in germany ? hop on my bike and i´ll take you home if mammy lets me in and i promise you the best 5 seconds of your life "

i´ve never called you a stan, your shameless admiration for T.I. is just hilarious . i respond to you a couple of times and you think you have a fan :D fuck outta here . the only paper you´re getting is restraining order from Clifford Harris .
so you can go and fetch that doggy, i promise you´re the last thing on my mind :)

Will_B

« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2013, 09:53:40 AM »

L M F A O @ this loser .  "you are a non factor on this forum" . you are a non factor in this world son . so proud of your post count, you try to mack at bitches with that ? :D

"ay sweet cheeks, i gots 6000 posts at dubcc. you know , a west coast internet forum from europe. you know europe, it´s in germany ? hop on my bike and i´ll take you home if mammy lets me in and i promise you the best 5 seconds of your life "

i´ve never called you a stan, your shameless admiration for T.I. is just hilarious . i respond to you a couple of times and you think you have a fan :D fuck outta here . the only paper you´re getting is restraining order from Clifford Harris .
so you can go and fetch that doggy, i promise you´re the last thing on my mind :)

Lol mind flyer is the homie, but that was the carbon copy post of a well practiced and rehearsed net warrior. In contrast u would get bopped in the mouth for spouting that 'I win by default' shit in real life :D

Blood$

« Reply #306 on: January 25, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
shouldnt midwestryder and classic material be BFF's like Nelly and TI on TI's reality show?
you mean shouldn't he be my tag a long like nelly is to t.i. ? LOL
nelly does not tag along with T.i. at all.  t.i. comes to st louis & tags along with nelly . get your facts straight. t.i. is riding nelly's dick like you do T.I.

LMFAO.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #307 on: January 25, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
lmfao midwestryder is weatherbangin on you hoe ass niggas.

seriously no one else can see how epic classic material beefing with midwestryder is? this shit is like the superbowl of standom...

yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

since OG Classic Material is not an OG but some teenage punk aka stereotypical rap nerd . what would OG know about real street dudes . since he is not one at all . i  have no problem sleeping ever . i live in east st louis aka the IIL SIDE. all my life i have been around real street duded like me . something OG has no idea about or he would not ask anybody to dry snitch like he does . only real stret dudes understand what dry snitching is & OG not one of them at all.
you a faggot in men's clothing sweetheart. and you know nothin' about the streets and since this is not the streets i'm not gonna go ham & cheese on you because there's no need. you make a gigantic fool of yourself without me assistin' you as it is so good job sweetheart you get a scooby snack. as far as these streets go you can come to jersey and we'll meet up and we'll see if you leave wit the same perception you came wit.
so you are faggot ass jersey loser . you pussies could not even handle a tornado, oh, i mean hurricane . where i from it is a seasonal thing but you bitches on east coast scared of stuff like that . i have watched people from new york & east coast come to st louis during tornado & freak out like little bitches . i would never go to trash hole of human waste dumb called jersey. you can't handle the shit we go thru in midwest.. the only people makiing gigantic fool of them self is you OG Classic Material & BloodMoney, The Trillest.  sweetheart ? only a real quire would call someone sweethart . so the only faggot in men's clothing is you OG Classic Material . i know more abot streets then you ever will . East st louis is nothing but the streets ,idiot ! .

Sccit

« Reply #308 on: January 25, 2013, 12:31:52 PM »
you pussies could not even handle a tornado, oh, i mean hurricane . where i from it is a seasonal thing but you bitches on east coast scared of stuff like that .

lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2013, 12:36:13 PM »
weatherbangin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #310 on: January 25, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »
you pussies could not even handle a tornado, oh, i mean hurricane . where i from it is a seasonal thing but you bitches on east coast scared of stuff like that .

lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »

ucb4 ass wigger get the fuck outta here bitch boy. u just a bunch of wet sugar in real life daydreamin' and fantasizin' about shit you wish you could do wit nelly u fuckin' clown. u pussy. just because you listenin' to nelly all day don't make you're bitch ass from the streets y know nothin' of the streets so stop wit the facade. admit it you just a perez hilton ass wigger who wish you could go to st. louis.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: January 25, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »

lmao
LOL that was one of the best weeks of my life. got paid like a muthafucka during that whole ordeal no days off. i ain't gonna front: cham was probably hidin' under his bed though.  LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2013, 02:49:15 PM »

you just can't get me off your mind you fuckin' weirdo it's sickenin' and makin' me uncomfortable as a man. we here to discuss this music and if you can't do that leave me alone. i don't care to ever see you so i'm not gonna spazz on you and go further than that. i could mack all them bitches in your family fool guarantee that but fuck them this ain't about them unless you want it to be. go do yourself a favor and go make a thread about some music and stop peekin' at other people's threads end let's end this stalkin' shit you on. READ AND DON"T REPLY.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »
Nigga. I didn't even lose power lmao.