Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21831 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
u was under that bed. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »
With your ashy ass mother.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2013, 04:23:03 PM »
With your ashy ass mother.
u mad cause i'm fuckin' that snow bunny mother of yours.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
you pussies could not even handle a tornado, oh, i mean hurricane . where i from it is a seasonal thing but you bitches on east coast scared of stuff like that .

lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2013, 10:37:24 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #320 on: January 26, 2013, 11:36:36 AM »
still in rotation  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #321 on: January 27, 2013, 03:02:46 PM »

Lol mind flyer is the homie, but that was the carbon copy post of a well practiced and rehearsed net warrior. In contrast u would get bopped in the mouth for spouting that 'I win by default' shit in real life :D

lol . i just had to point a few things to him since he fails to see his own stupidity .

i donīt recall saying i win by default but i know what you mean, itīs hard not to win by default when the other guy is a certified weirdo with nothing to say but gay stuff and momma jokes . i donīt waste my a-material on this :D 

and all this because i questioned his shameless T.I. cheerleading.   

on topic, after a few spins i gotta say this knocks still . gotta listen to his other albums , iīve been sleeping on T.I. because i heard a couple songs i didnīt like

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #322 on: January 27, 2013, 04:06:23 PM »

Lol mind flyer is the homie, but that was the carbon copy post of a well practiced and rehearsed net warrior. In contrast u would get bopped in the mouth for spouting that 'I win by default' shit in real life :D

lol . i just had to point a few things to him since he fails to see his own stupidity .

i donīt recall saying i win by default but i know what you mean, itīs hard not to win by default when the other guy is a certified weirdo with nothing to say but gay stuff and momma jokes . i donīt waste my a-material on this :D 

and all this because i questioned his shameless T.I. cheerleading.   

on topic, after a few spins i gotta say this knocks still . gotta listen to his other albums , iīve been sleeping on T.I. because i heard a couple songs i didnīt like
certified weirdo you are. anytime you or anyone can try to imply someone is a cheerleader or such cause they support certain artists muisc says that you have deeper issues. i'm sure your parents are fans and supporters of somethin' but you're not callin' your father a cheerleader or your mom a groupie. anyway go  listen to some t.i. start of wit i'm serious and work your way up to trouble man and then maybe you'll unsterstand why i've been a supporter of t.i.'s music.

Lunatic

« Reply #323 on: January 27, 2013, 11:27:05 PM »
Tip need to go head and make a new video off this album.

"Go Get It" video came out WAY before the album.. "Ball" came out before and "Trap Back Jumpin" after.. Time for a new video  8) Even if it's just an online video..

And Atlantic need to push "Hello" to radio
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #324 on: January 28, 2013, 04:40:32 AM »
Keep on talkin' about the album, take that beef shit to the G-Spot.

Will_B

« Reply #325 on: January 28, 2013, 05:04:15 AM »

"Go Get It" video came out WAY before the album.. "Ball" came out before and "Trap Back Jumpin" after.. Time for a new video  8) Even if it's just an online video..

I still didn't hear a single track or mention of this on UK radio. It's mad coz Live Your Life still gets daily spins

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #326 on: January 28, 2013, 12:34:25 PM »

yeah they need to go full scale wit that hello joint video and all.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #327 on: January 30, 2013, 03:49:48 PM »
yeah man that hello joint is clean as shit. it's definitely the winner's anthem and one of my favorite joints off the album 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-X

Will_B

« Reply #329 on: January 31, 2013, 01:58:23 AM »
yeah man that hello joint is clean as shit. it's definitely the winner's anthem and one of my favorite joints off the album 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Maybe that's why Petey ain't feelin it?

Lol j/k