Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21830 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #345 on: February 12, 2013, 03:14:26 PM »
ooohh baby could ya learn to love a trouble man  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

dont forget what hes going home to at the end of  the night...an industry whore neither of us would probably even bang.

"id fuck rupaul before i fuck them ugly ass xscape bitches" - Christopher Wallace
LOL have you seen biggie's first baby's mother ? i'd fuck all of xscape before i'd let her suck me off..
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #346 on: February 12, 2013, 04:34:23 PM »
guns & roses  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #347 on: March 02, 2013, 09:26:51 AM »
trouble man hustle gang all gold everythang  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #348 on: March 02, 2013, 02:08:05 PM »
i'm listenin' closely to the amazing production on guns & roses and got damn it's just an incredible tune from the king's verses to pink just beltin' her heart out. this is epic.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #349 on: March 02, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »
Over 400k in sales now, Gold status soon
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2013, 04:46:24 AM »
yup and then after that comes the platinum. i'm already anticipatin' the next album which i'm sure will be above and beyond my high standards.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2013, 04:54:07 AM »
yup and then after that comes the platinum. i'm already anticipatin' the next album which i'm sure will be above and beyond my high standards.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

The more I hear it the less I like it....it starts strong but gets cookie cutter at the end. That pink song is caca.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2013, 05:00:30 AM »

The more I hear it the less I like it....it starts strong but gets cookie cutter at the end. That pink song is caca.
can't please everybody like the hook says on sorry. the album sounds better each and every time it's in rotation for me and that joint wit pink jams.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Will_B

« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2013, 05:38:10 AM »

can't please everybody like the hook says on sorry. the album sounds better each and every time it's in rotation for me and that joint wit pink jams.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Petey sayin he keeps listening but yet he don't like the album??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2013, 06:07:24 AM »

Petey sayin he keeps listening but yet he don't like the album??
ironic ain't it ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2013, 06:20:10 AM »
of course i listen and i do like things about the album i listen to the troubleman intro and the way we ride probably daily but unlike yall hype beasts i realize it takes years for an album to be called classic...nothing is an instant classic.

NOTHING.

it has to be observed from a distant standpoint so you can see how it impacts the culture and the strong songs on this are very strong but from an objective standpoint if you cant see how joints like the pink song and cruisin is kind of a reach to please everyone which in the long run can water down an artists body of work then yall are truly the dick riders alot of ppl make yall out to be...and sixteen is still a better song then sorry and i doubt andre will ever work with tip again for allowing big boy to be on the remix.  :(

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2013, 06:51:34 AM »
of course i listen and i do like things about the album i listen to the troubleman intro and the way we ride probably daily but unlike yall hype beasts i realize it takes years for an album to be called classic...nothing is an instant classic.

NOTHING.

it has to be observed from a distant standpoint so you can see how it impacts the culture and the strong songs on this are very strong but from an objective standpoint if you cant see how joints like the pink song and cruisin is kind of a reach to please everyone which in the long run can water down an artists body of work then yall are truly the dick riders alot of ppl make yall out to be...and sixteen is still a better song then sorry and i doubt andre will ever work with tip again for allowing big boy to be on the remix.  :(
i say the album is classic now and years from now my sentiments will be the same homeboy. this album is great for the culture in a day and age where rappers aren't sayin' shit, bein' repetitive, and frown upon someone wit substance in their music. sixteen is dope but not on the level of sorry. sorry actually is a meaningful record listen to it sometimes as is the record wit pink i don't see how that record can water down his body of work when you can listen to gucci mane and 2 chainz the two of the most watered down muthafuckas hip hop has ever seen sorry you can't relate. as far as that dickridin' shit y'all muthafuckas are pots callin' kettles black and fuck whoever and their opinions. the only reason you and others call others dick riders is because y'all fantasize about ridin' dicks. miss me wit that bullshit.

Will_B

« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2013, 12:13:07 PM »

NOTHING.

i say the album is classic now and years from now my sentiments will be the same homeboy. this album is great for the culture in a day and age where rappers aren't sayin' shit, bein' repetitive, and frown upon someone wit substance in their music. sixteen is dope but not on the level of sorry. sorry actually is a meaningful record listen to it sometimes as is the record wit pink i don't see how that record can water down his body of work when you can listen to gucci mane and 2 chainz the two of the most watered down muthafuckas hip hop has ever seen sorry you can't relate. as far as that dickridin' shit y'all muthafuckas are pots callin' kettles black and fuck whoever and their opinions. the only reason you and others call others dick riders is because y'all fantasize about ridin' dicks. miss me wit that bullshit.

Besides the homie OG Classic is entitled to call the album a personal classic. Just like Petey would a Mannie Fresh joint or whatever

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »

NOTHING.

Besides the homie OG Classic is entitled to call the album a personal classic. Just like Petey would a Mannie Fresh joint or whatever
i'd love to see what current album(s) he considers classic.

Sccit

« Reply #359 on: March 03, 2013, 10:50:55 PM »
i think an album can be considered classic as soon as it drops... like "2001", for instance. everyone knew that was a classic the day it dropped. doubt this TI album meets that standard (havent really peeped it yet, though)