Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21929 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #390 on: March 10, 2013, 08:29:24 AM »
t.i., young jeezy, 50 cent, & j. cole headlining supafest in austrailia next month.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #391 on: March 10, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »
damn this album is incredible.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

tell us more.

Dude must have that CD in the ride

I take the train to work most days, but if I was driving this and Big Boi would get spins daily

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #392 on: March 10, 2013, 11:37:05 AM »
damn this album is incredible.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

tell us more.

Dude must have that CD in the ride

I take the train to work most days, but if I was driving this and Big Boi would get spins daily

you owe no explainations bro trouble man: heavy is the shit and if they don't like it fuck 'em. but on a serious note this shit is just jammin' music and is above and beyond anything out right now.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #393 on: March 10, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »
i'll never forgive TI and Jazzy Pha for ruining Changed Man

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #394 on: March 10, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
it was afeni's fault. LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #395 on: March 10, 2013, 04:23:51 PM »

them fucks took nate dogg and big syke off a 2pac track to replace it with a fucking jazzy phizzle producshizzle

horrible call

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #396 on: March 10, 2013, 04:29:09 PM »

them fucks took nate dogg and big syke off a 2pac track to replace it with a fucking jazzy phizzle producshizzle

horrible call
agreed. LOL

Lunatic

« Reply #397 on: March 10, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »
A lot of videos coming soon off this album
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sccit

« Reply #398 on: March 10, 2013, 08:18:42 PM »
My TI album is "Urban Legend"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #399 on: March 11, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
My TI album is "Urban Legend"
another great album.  8) check out that trouble man it's the best shit out right now 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #400 on: March 11, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »
A lot of videos coming soon off this album
they just did a video for ''memories back then'' too.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #401 on: March 15, 2013, 03:05:35 PM »
The album does not have any replayability for me.  It was cool for a few run throughs, but I'm not into it anymore.  TI's best song is still What's happening, What's Up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #402 on: March 15, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »
The album does not have any replayability for me.  It was cool for a few run throughs, but I'm not into it anymore.  TI's best song is still What's happening, What's Up.
i still got this shit jammin' heavy rotation and it's has plenty of replay value more than anything else out at this moment. tip got songs on this album that surpasses 'what's up'. if you not a fan of t.i. you at some point will playin' it unless you got love for hip hop and just wanna bump it bu,t fans includin' myself have been waitin' on a new t.i. album for a minute so when homie dropped it, it exceeded my every expectation as a lover of hip hop.
this is modern day classic material we're talkin' about.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #403 on: March 15, 2013, 03:32:14 PM »
i still got this shit jammin' heavy rotation and it's has plenty of replay value more than anything else out at this moment. tip got songs on this album that surpasses 'what's up'. if you not a fan of t.i. you at some point will playin' it unless you got love for hip hop and just wanna bump it bu,t fans includin' myself have been waitin' on a new t.i. album for a minute so when homie dropped it, it exceeded my every expectation as a lover of hip hop.

I'll be the first to admit, that I like TI, but I'm not his biggest fan either.  I usually find I only like the singles from his albums, and don't listen to the whole album very much.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2013, 03:37:47 PM »

I'll be the first to admit, that I like TI, but I'm not his biggest fan either.  I usually find I only like the singles from his albums, and don't listen to the whole album very much.
that's cool.