Author Topic: Mel-Man - Knock 'Em Off, Mel (Video)  (Read 909 times)

Okka

Mel-Man - Knock 'Em Off, Mel (Video)
« on: December 18, 2012, 10:33:33 AM »

Didn't know there was a video for this dope song. Mel-Man has always been mad underrated as an producer and never really got the credit he deserved for "2001".

Will_B

Re: Mel-Man - Knock 'Em Off, Mel (Video)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 11:04:02 AM »

Didn't know there was a video for this dope song. Mel-Man has always been mad underrated as an producer and never really got the credit he deserved for "2001".

Nice ! Rare shit I guess

Okka

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 03:43:02 AM »
I know somebody got the old Mel-Man EP he released ages ago. It's been uploaded here many times, so somebody hook that shit up.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 04:46:21 AM »
I know somebody got the old Mel-Man EP he released ages ago. It's been uploaded here many times, so somebody hook that shit up.

I got that melman delivers tape. Can hook up after work

Tha Crip

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »
Heres the EP

Mel-Man - Knock 'Em Off EP

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zig77p
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 01:34:36 PM »
Heres the EP

You always comin' through with the hook ups. +10

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 01:50:00 PM »
Heres the EP

You always comin' through with the hook ups. +10

Don't know if this is the same I got

Mel-Man - The Mel-Man Delivers http://depositfiles.com/files/duewn386f

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 05:02:11 PM »

He got 50% of the production credit, he just pulled a Hittman and disappeared. Scott Storch kept making bangers and got his own name out there, Mel should of been able to do the same.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »

He got 50% of the production credit, he just pulled a Hittman and disappeared. Scott Storch kept making bangers and got his own name out there, Mel should of been able to do the same.

Scott Storch never started dissin' Dr. Dre though. I'm sayin' Mel-Man never got the shine he deserved. I've actually only read one Mel-Man interview in my life, not including the "Drama Family" article in The Source where Big Chuck, Neff-U and Mel-Man are dissin Dr. Dre for takin' credit for shit he had nothin' to do with and takin' other peoples ideas and everything. Similar shit has happened many times.

When Tupac and Dr. Dre did an interview together with Bill Bellamy back in 1995, Pac talked about a big Death Row tour that they were plannin' where he was supposed to come to the stage in a car and there would be a liquor store on the stage and everything. I'm not saying Dr. Dre stole the idea from Tupac, but that shit definitely reminded me of the "Up In Smoke" tour right away when i watched the interview.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 07:52:13 PM by Okka »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 12:20:20 AM »

Scott Storch never started dissin' Dr. Dre though. I'm sayin' Mel-Man never got the shine he deserved. I've actually only read one Mel-Man interiew in my life, not including the "DramaFamily" article in The Source where Big Chuck, Neff-U and Mel-Man are dissin Dr. Dre for takin' credit for shit he had nothin' to do with and takin' other peoples ideas and everything. Similar shit has happened many times.

When Tupac and Dr. Dre did an interview together with Bill Bellamy back in 1995, Pac talked about a big Death Row tour that they were plannin' where he was supposed to come to the stage in a car and there would be a liquor store on the stage and everything. I'm not saying Dr. Dre stole the idea from Tupac, but that shit definitely reminded me of the "Up In Smoke" tour right away when i watched the interview.

Lol at Dre stealing tour ideas now, I'm sure I read ages ago thatidea was originally planned for The Chronic tour. There's a reason all these producers who try to pull dre down never attain his heights, if they were truly innovators and that talented then they'd be releasing music and making noise. Being afilliated with Dre hasn't stopped Khalil from steadily working , shit I picked up a Phil Da Agony album the other day and that had 4 khalil beats on it.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 12:39:26 AM »
Nah, that idea came out of Tupac's mouth. I'm not tryin' to diss Dre. Him and Snoop Dogg are my favorite artists and have been since i was a little kid and they will probably always be. People need to stop being so fuckin' blind and defensive though. I'm not sure why you bringin up Khalil's name? There's isn't even that many Dre/Khalil beats out there. Bad Azz said back in 2003 that Dr. Dre has a ghostproducer by the name of Khalil makin' beats for him though.

Okka

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 01:15:22 AM »
I just think Mel-Man is underrated and never got the recognition he deserved for "2001". I ain't gonna speak on this anymore cause shit ain't goin' nowhere.

Okka

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 02:23:30 AM »
Don't know if this is the same I got

Mel-Man - The Mel-Man Delivers http://depositfiles.com/files/duewn386f

Thanks for this homie. Never heard this one.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 03:09:55 AM »
dont think i've seen this video before, unless my memory is falling short

Okka

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 03:58:46 AM »
dont think i've seen this video before, unless my memory is falling short

I didn't even remember the song at all and i found this video on youtube. Dope as fuck.