Author Topic: Who To Drop Over Tiago Splitter?  (Read 2360 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Who To Drop Over Tiago Splitter?
« on: December 20, 2012, 03:05:57 AM »
Either brandon bass or elton brand.

bradon bass has been on existent but on yahoo fantasy his ranking is still higher and owned by a lot more than elton.

elton has good games (15 and 10), and disappears some times which is acceptable since he was just a pick up player when my other players got injured, but with Dirk coming back he might just be benched.

who would you pic?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Who To Drop Over Tiago Splitter?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:29:12 PM »
Don't let the ranks fool you; Omer Asik was ranked 200 last time I saw, which is a joke.

Brand hasn't played in a couple of games; and Bass is pretty useless at this point in terms of fantasy.
I don't it'll matter who you drop to be honest. I guess the only slight upside Bass has right now is that he's actually playing while Brand isn't.

Try and find a replacement for them both.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 02:36:37 PM »
Don't let the ranks fool you; Omer Asik was ranked 200 last time I saw, which is a joke.

Brand hasn't played in a couple of games; and Bass is pretty useless at this point in terms of fantasy.
I don't it'll matter who you drop to be honest. I guess the only slight upside Bass has right now is that he's actually playing while Brand isn't.

Who would be a big man that would be a diamond in the rough?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »

Who would be a big man that would be a diamond in the rough?

Who's available? List some of the PF/C that are available in your league and I can let you know.

Or even a screen shot of the available ones would be cool (since it'll probably get annoying typing up all the names).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 09:36:33 PM »
drop brand, for sure....but i'm sure u can find some1 better than tiago splitter in ur free agent pool.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 04:23:15 AM »
yea, i already dropped brand for tiago, but there isn't much bigmen left thats putting up better numbers than tiago right now, or that i know of

i was thinking of picking up davis in a month or something, but im going to list the injured bigmen just for the heck of it.

im lacking in rebounds and blocks, its really killing me, but i usually win on everything else, i mean i was thinking in specializing in one category, but theres no point since all my guards and SFs do good, so theres really no point of having more of them, theyll just end up sitting on a bench, i just need a bigman that'll contribute to my stats.

heres a list of my players just to give you an idea of what kind of roster i have:

Kevin Durant
Al Horford
Jamal Crawford
Lou Williams
Jrue Holiday
Corey Brewer
Chris Bosh
Luke Ridnour
Micheal Conley
Jarrett Jack
Tiago Splitter
Brandon Bass
Jarded Dudley
Joe Johnson

heres the first and second page of the "PF" and "C" and ill list the ones that were cut off:

PF:

(1st page) Al Harrington,  (2nd Page) Charlie Villanueva, John Henson, (3rd Page) Jeff Green, Andray Blatche

C: (1st Page) Samuel Dalembert, (2nd Page) Jonas Valanciunas, (3rd Page) Tyler Zeller

PF Screen shots:

C Screen shots:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 08:33:15 AM »
That crop is really thin.

But I'd suggest keeping an eye on Byron Mullens and Amir Johnson (since both Bargnani & JV are hurt, Ed Davis & AJ will get more minutes).

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 09:34:58 AM »

But I'd suggest keeping an eye on Byron Mullens and Amir Johnson (since both Bargnani & JV are hurt, Ed Davis & AJ will get more minutes).

yea its because we added a "14th" spot to just make it interesting, and one of my homies only has 3 or 4 guards, lol so he has a surplus of bigmen.

mullens has been injured, ill look into AJ, but i wanna see if bass picks it up ill wait a couple more games and see

thanks homie, your input is much appreciated
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:37:07 AM by LooN3y »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 10:47:04 AM »

yea its because we added a "14th" spot to just make it interesting, and one of my homies only has 3 or 4 guards, lol so he has a surplus of bigmen.

mullens has been injured, ill look into AJ, but i wanna see if bass picks it up ill wait a couple more games and see

thanks homie, your input is much appreciated

no problem. thanks for the heads up on Mullens; didn't get to the injury reports much last night and just saw his stats.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 10:54:31 PM »
Mullens sucks anyways, he alternates good and bad games and is a fg% killer. I'd wait for glen davis to return and add him, probably in about 4 weeks.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 11:05:00 PM »
Mullens sucks anyways, he alternates good and bad games and is a fg% killer. I'd wait for glen davis to return and add him, probably in about 4 weeks.

I'd still rather have Mullens then Bass or Brand at this point for the other stats he can fill up in; then drop him later for when Davis does return.

In any case since he'll probably be out for a while, keep an eye on Biyombo. He's generally only good for blocks; he'll probably get some more minutes with Mullens out so he may end up helping w/rebounds. Doesn't do much else but it seems you're good in the other categories so it probably won't matter much in that case.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 05:36:12 AM »
should i just drop bass right now and shelve big baby? (glen davis)

i did that last year with brook lopez and that wasnt good for me at all..

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 01:36:07 AM »

I'd still rather have Mullens then Bass or Brand at this point for the other stats he can fill up in; then drop him later for when Davis does return.

In any case since he'll probably be out for a while, keep an eye on Biyombo. He's generally only good for blocks; he'll probably get some more minutes with Mullens out so he may end up helping w/rebounds. Doesn't do much else but it seems you're good in the other categories so it probably won't matter much in that case.

why would u want mullens? he's out a month and is barely even ownable when healthy...i'll take anyone mentioned in this thread over mullens at this point.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 01:36:32 AM »
should i just drop bass right now and shelve big baby? (glen davis)

i did that last year with brook lopez and that wasnt good for me at all..

only if ur a lock to make playoffs

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 01:38:26 AM »
i'd take a look at okafor...probably drop bass for him, as he's been playing well and getting the minutes lately.