Author Topic: Who To Drop Over Tiago Splitter?  (Read 2358 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Who To Drop Over Tiago Splitter?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 06:06:59 AM »
Mullens sucks anyways, he alternates good and bad games and is a fg% killer. I'd wait for glen davis to return and add him, probably in about 4 weeks.

I'd still rather have Mullens then Bass or Brand at this point for the other stats he can fill up in; then drop him later for when Davis does return.

In any case since he'll probably be out for a while, keep an eye on Biyombo. He's generally only good for blocks; he'll probably get some more minutes with Mullens out so he may end up helping w/rebounds. Doesn't do much else but it seems you're good in the other categories so it probably won't matter much in that case.

why would u want mullens? he's out a month and is barely even ownable when healthy...i'll take anyone mentioned in this thread over mullens at this point.

if he was healthy, then I wouldn't have a problem taking him over Brand/Bass at this point. he would have been a better option if he remained healthy over the two. obviously, at this point he isn't worth it because he isn't even playing (which is what the second part of my previous post referred to).
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:26:14 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 08:28:37 AM »
i'd take a look at okafor...probably drop bass for him, as he's been playing well and getting the minutes lately.

i took a chance with okafor last year, with him basically being the main C, he was overly inconsistent, which is why i dont want to pick him up.

ended up with kaman taking up all his minutes. im very hesitant to pick him up, especially with nene on the team, im not sure how deep the wizards front court is.

but i mean shit there isnt enough minutes between okafor and nene, unless their void of a back up C and PF.

im in dire need of BLOCKS number one and rebounds.

those are the two categories i lose every round. i want to to beat these fuckers that are my homeboys. its funny, the dude with the least basketball knowledge wins every year. ridiculous.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 08:41:17 AM »
i'd take a look at okafor...probably drop bass for him, as he's been playing well and getting the minutes lately.

i took a chance with okafor last year, with him basically being the main C, he was overly inconsistent, which is why i dont want to pick him up.

ended up with kaman taking up all his minutes. im very hesitant to pick him up, especially with nene on the team, im not sure how deep the wizards front court is.

but i mean shit there isnt enough minutes between okafor and nene, unless their void of a back up C and PF.

those are the two categories i lose every round. i want to to beat these fuckers that are my homeboys. its funny, the dude with the least basketball knowledge wins every year. ridiculous.

Is there a limit on moves or anything?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 08:55:16 AM »

4 per week

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 09:36:04 AM »

4 per week

that's not too bad; similar to a regular league.
pick him up for now, and you can always drop him later on if his production slows down.
at this point, he's much better than Bass and Brand.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 09:38:07 PM »

yea, but right now, okafor is getting the nod over all the other bigs in washington. not saying it's gunna continue, but right now, he is by far your best resource for blocks and rebounds. ride him out until the coach stops giving him minutes. he's averaging 27 minutes in the past 6 games and is pretty much guaranteed to give you blocks+rebounds when he gets over 20. if you had better options, i'd tell u. but brand and bass are pretty useless in 12-team leagues, and every1 else on ur wire is weaksauce. someone else will emerge sooner or later, but right now, ride okafor.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 09:43:55 PM »
Mullens sucks anyways, he alternates good and bad games and is a fg% killer. I'd wait for glen davis to return and add him, probably in about 4 weeks.

I'd still rather have Mullens then Bass or Brand at this point for the other stats he can fill up in; then drop him later for when Davis does return.

In any case since he'll probably be out for a while, keep an eye on Biyombo. He's generally only good for blocks; he'll probably get some more minutes with Mullens out so he may end up helping w/rebounds. Doesn't do much else but it seems you're good in the other categories so it probably won't matter much in that case.

why would u want mullens? he's out a month and is barely even ownable when healthy...i'll take anyone mentioned in this thread over mullens at this point.

if he was healthy, then I wouldn't have a problem taking him over Brand/Bass at this point. he would have been a better option if he remained healthy over the two. obviously, at this point he isn't worth it because he isn't even playing (which is what the second part of my previous post referred to).

mullens definitely gives u some great counting stats....the guy can put up lines with the best of 'em.....but the fact of the matter is, he's a black hole. meaning, his counting stats don't make up for the fact that he can single-handedly destroy your fg%. add to the fact that he gives u a bad game for every good one, and he is barely ownable. but this is all moot, considering he's injured. on a side note, i owned mullens up until about 3 weeks ago, and i've been doing a lot better without him, so i'm speakin from personal experience. dude is a headache and until he can string together a couple weeks worth of solid play, i'm not messing with him again.

btw, how come u never play in the dubcc.com league anymore?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
Is Chauncey worth holding on for? I need the 3 pointers, assists and steals where he contributes regularly...but he's injury prone. It's a deep league with 14 players, so the waiver players aren't anything special.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 11:31:33 AM »
Is Chauncey worth holding on for? I need the 3 pointers, assists and steals where he contributes regularly...but he's injury prone. It's a deep league with 14 players, so the waiver players aren't anything special.

depends who u have as a replacement? right now, i'd say no..but who's on ure wire?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »

mullens definitely gives u some great counting stats....the guy can put up lines with the best of 'em.....but the fact of the matter is, he's a black hole. meaning, his counting stats don't make up for the fact that he can single-handedly destroy your fg%. add to the fact that he gives u a bad game for every good one, and he is barely ownable. but this is all moot, considering he's injured. on a side note, i owned mullens up until about 3 weeks ago, and i've been doing a lot better without him, so i'm speakin from personal experience. dude is a headache and until he can string together a couple weeks worth of solid play, i'm not messing with him again.

btw, how come u never play in the dubcc.com league anymore?

that's true; I guess if you can find some way to balance out the FG% with other players it may be worth it.
I haven't had him on my team so can't say much from personal experience.

I got lazy to register; and then got busy as well.
I'm probably going to retire from fantasy sports this year or next; I don't have the same drive I use to. Even my teams this year have been sub-par and I don't care as much as I used to.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 02:36:55 AM »

depends who u have as a replacement? right now, i'd say no..but who's on ure wire?

Nobody special...Delfino, L. Stephenson, Fredette, C. Lee

Turkoglu should return soon, I wonder what his role will be with the magic.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 05:16:22 AM »
Had to drop Chauncy, today was the 2 weeks that he was suppose to miss but now Del Negro said he has no timeframe. So I picked Turkoglu, he will play today and Magic are in need of a scorer, especially since Davis is out. We'll see how it turns out.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 09:14:56 AM »
can you get a screenshot of other available players?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
That's really thin.

If you're looking for a guard specifically, keep an eye on Garrett Temple:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4682/gamelog;_ylt=AsiQgcSkvWFIXJShayp6c5SkvLYF

Another guy to keep an eye on is Ed Davis (nothing special; but in a deep league, he can help w/the little things; especially w/ Bargnani & JV out, he'll get the minutes & opportunity). He hasn't done anything grand in the past few games, but it hasn't been terrible either.