Author Topic: 50 needs to get off that bs and put G-Unit back together  (Read 689 times)

h2k4

Re: 50 needs to get off that bs and put G-Unit back together
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 12:47:32 PM »
Would be nice to hear some new tracks with them rapping over dope Dre and Khalil instrumentals. I guess we'll have to wait until the next time Game decides to go bipolar and offer to kiss and make up with 50, and for when Buck gets released from prison.

As if Game is the reason there hasn't been a G-unit album :grumpy:

50 isn't really interested in making that type of music anymore.

50 isn't even getting along with his own crew.

I wouldn't mind seeing Banks, Buck, and Game make a few records together, if 50 isn't willing to bury the hatchet.

Game said he wanted to work with 50 again, and then a few days later released a track dissing him, he's done this multiple times already. Why would someone sane want to deal with someone like that?

50 has always maintained the stance that he will never work with Game again.  Even when Game says he's willing to work with 50.  50 is just a control freak and wants everyone to bow to him.  If he and Game could set aside their egos and do an album, it would be great but frankly, I don't see 50 willing to.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
Would be nice to hear some new tracks with them rapping over dope Dre and Khalil instrumentals. I guess we'll have to wait until the next time Game decides to go bipolar and offer to kiss and make up with 50, and for when Buck gets released from prison.

I wouldn't mind seeing Banks, Buck, and Game make a few records together, if 50 isn't willing to bury the hatchet.

Game said he wanted to work with 50 again, and then a few days later released a track dissing him, he's done this multiple times already. Why would someone sane want to deal with someone like that?

50 has always maintained the stance that he will never work with Game again.  Even when Game says he's willing to work with 50.  50 is just a control freak and wants everyone to bow to him.  If he and Game could set aside their egos and do an album, it would be great but frankly, I don't see 50 willing to.

50 is real, he sticks to his guns, yeah he can be egotistical but why should he fuck with Game after all the one sided back and forth bullshit Game has had with himself over the years? He doesn't seem to be into these fake rap friendships like the rest of these cats.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 10:47:23 AM »
Don't act like 50 hasn't alienated himself with the whole G-Unit and even Floyd. Game is a dick, but so is 50.

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 11:38:48 AM »

50 is real, he sticks to his guns, yeah he can be egotistical but why should he fuck with Game after all the one sided back and forth bullshit Game has had with himself over the years? He doesn't seem to be into these fake rap friendships like the rest of these cats.

You act as if 50 had no part in fueling the beef with Game.  He doesn't seem to be interested in any type of friendships.  He's talked slick about his own team who haven't said anything about him publicly.  Like Meho said, 50 is a dick.  He's only concerned with aligning himself with people he feels are inferior to him so that he can control their moves.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
^Guess that's why he aligned himself with Game in '05. :firedevil:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 04:58:29 AM »
regardless of the past we still need a GUnit reunion in 2013

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »
regardless of the past we still need a GUnit reunion in 2013

It will never happen. Maybe the original G Unit, but not the 5 you want

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 12:22:45 PM »
u never know.  yayo, buck, game, and banks were just wishing us all of happy new year.  i couldnt read the article (they have an overload i guess, or some shit) so its possible.  i think it would be a good move, i think the ppl would be a little hyped.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 01:30:46 PM »
u never know.  yayo, buck, game, and banks were just wishing us all of happy new year.  i couldnt read the article (they have an overload i guess, or some shit) so its possible.  i think it would be a good move, i think the ppl would be a little hyped.

Yayo and Game were taking shots at each other less than 2 weeks ago lol, it won't happen.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 03:31:43 PM »
i really dont think its that bad.  i think 50 is in the way if anything.  thing is, it wont be the same without 50 (it would just be redundant)