Author Topic: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"  (Read 2468 times)

Will_B

Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »
In 92, Snoop was that fresh kid who raps hella tight, they call him Snoop Doggy Dogg!!!

At his peak in 93 he was Snoop Doggy Dogg with that bangin album.

20 years later he's still Snoop who used to be good. Remember Doggystyle?

Snoop used to be an interesting person. Now he just goofy Snoop the persona and no one else.

Yeah, i agree and it's a shame. "Doggystyle" is still my favorite album of all times.

Chuuch

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 09:42:50 AM »
imo he just speakin on what regular niggaz in the hood is saying. i mean afterall knocc out IS just a nigga from the hood right? just got a lil cult following.

Okka

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2013, 09:45:46 AM »
imo he just speakin on what regular niggaz in the hood is saying. i mean afterall knocc out IS just a nigga from the hood right? just got a lil cult following.

Yeah. It's just stupid for him to start dissin Snoop Dogg though if they squashed their beef years ago and haven't had any problems between them after that.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2013, 10:53:18 AM »
maybe he's not even dissing snoop....maybe he's just speakin his mind, like mufuckaz on this board do 24/7. like he said, he just tryna light a fire under his ass, cuz snoop been ice cold

D-TalkX

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2013, 01:06:05 PM »
Snoops rich...BG's broke and an excon....I'm sure that diss will get a lot of play at Snoops house....

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2013, 01:20:43 PM »

Yeah. It's just stupid for him to start dissin Snoop Dogg though if they squashed their beef years ago and haven't had any problems between them after that.
knoccie seen him in a club in amsterdam and snoop acted like he never knew who he was, hes retired anyways.

Okka

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
Oh yeah? Did Knocc Out go and say what's up to him or somethin' like that?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 03:36:31 PM »
Oh yeah? Did Knocc Out go and say what's up to him or somethin' like that?
yeah, think he tried to holla at snoop and he acted like he didnt know who he was!