Author Topic: Suge and Katt Williams fight after club.  (Read 1735 times)

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Suge and Katt Williams fight after club.
« on: December 29, 2012, 04:18:34 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Suge and Katt Williams fight after club.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »
that footage is funny as hell especially katt hidin' behind the dumpster & suge runnin' dude over. ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 08:44:18 PM »
Well, I guess if Katt had just gotten out of jail, he obviously wouldn't want to go right back, so I don't blame him for trying to get out of the situation.  But him going behind the dumpster was just a bad look for anyone haha.  But hey, when you're someone of Katt's size against guys of Suge's size, then it's not a good scenario to begin with.

Still, it's just ridiculous that Suge is still getting into shit and getting close to being 50, though it's still not surprising.  It's funny how so many of the people in hip-hop who Suge had beef with flourished over the past decade while he lost his fortune.  Puff's net worth is well over $500 million, Dre's is above $260 million, Snoop's is $110 million, and Suge went bankrupt regardless of whether he has money tucked away or not.

Smiley62

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 10:43:05 PM »
Katt is only getting more in trouble messing with Suge lol....
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »
Well, I guess if Katt had just gotten out of jail, he obviously wouldn't want to go right back, so I don't blame him for trying to get out of the situation.  But him going behind the dumpster was just a bad look for anyone haha.  But hey, when you're someone of Katt's size against guys of Suge's size, then it's not a good scenario to begin with.

Still, it's just ridiculous that Suge is still getting into shit and getting close to being 50, though it's still not surprising.  It's funny how so many of the people in hip-hop who Suge had beef with flourished over the past decade while he lost his fortune.  Puff's net worth is well over $500 million, Dre's is above $260 million, Snoop's is $110 million, and Suge went bankrupt regardless of whether he has money tucked away or not.
Yeah Suge fucked up hardcore, Motherfuckers think once they find success they set for life, when reality is you're not. Even in the Music game you can burn the fuck out less then a year (Vanilla Ice) and be broke despite making millions (heres looking at you Hammer). The reality of the situation is if you're in a situation where the chances of you living a long life is possible you're going to have to keep making moves and money to ensure you're secured, but nearly all these motherfuckers go broke and usually owe the government or some shit. Motherfuckers got more then enough money to hire an accountant, I got one and I'm not making millions. 

Suge knight is a fucking failure at this point, he probably could make another Label.Given how easy it is to have a home studio compared to back in the 90s when Death Row started and the internet, one can easily start up a business. Then again remember "Tha Row"? That era clearly shows dude couldn't handle shit on his own, look at Dr. Dre running Aftermath. I think Suge gets to much credit, nothing but muscle.

Katt Williams though is a funny motherfucker, To fucking bad he's fucking up his career, he should enter rehab and start doing work for the community, because with the way he's racking up charges he's gonna be either pay a shit ton of fines or spend some years in jail. 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »
Go ahead & bet on Kat in a Death Pool for 2013.
Dude is on a path of destruction.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 03:04:34 AM »
damn... just damn.... wtf

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 08:05:11 AM »

Yeah Suge fucked up hardcore, Motherfuckers think once they find success they set for life, when reality is you're not. Even in the Music game you can burn the fuck out less then a year (Vanilla Ice) and be broke despite making millions (heres looking at you Hammer). The reality of the situation is if you're in a situation where the chances of you living a long life is possible you're going to have to keep making moves and money to ensure you're secured, but nearly all these motherfuckers go broke and usually owe the government or some shit. Motherfuckers got more then enough money to hire an accountant, I got one and I'm not making millions. 

Suge knight is a fucking failure at this point, he probably could make another Label.Given how easy it is to have a home studio compared to back in the 90s when Death Row started and the internet, one can easily start up a business. Then again remember "Tha Row"? That era clearly shows dude couldn't handle shit on his own, look at Dr. Dre running Aftermath. I think Suge gets to much credit, nothing but muscle.

Katt Williams though is a funny motherfucker, To fucking bad he's fucking up his career, he should enter rehab and start doing work for the community, because with the way he's racking up charges he's gonna be either pay a shit ton of fines or spend some years in jail. 

i cant agree with that homie! everybody that was oon death row had publicly said that suges business mind was very good. it's that he tried to use too much muscle which scared everyone. reason being he has a fucked up history so no one will fuck with him. he did it to himself really but his business savy is still good. plus how he gonna be at all these major clubs n shit and not have money. dude has to have money like that to be rollin around an shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 08:20:18 AM »
truth. it seems like katt is tryin' to prove somethin'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 08:34:20 AM »

He has mental issues. Doin' drugs when you messed up in the head doesn't do good to you. I've seen some of my older homeboys go insane because they had some real fuckin' problems inside their head and they didn't care about it or didn't understand it. Now they on medication for rest of their fuckin life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 08:35:38 AM »

He has mental issues. Doin' drugs when you messed up in the head doesn't do good to you. I've seen some of my older homeboys go insane because they had some real fuckin' problems inside their head and they didn't care about it or didn't understand it. Now they on medication for rest of their fuckin life.
that's true and his appearace is gettin' worst by the day.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 01:13:36 PM »
It's just that the people in hip-hop at the time (most of whom were signed to labels headed by people not involved in the hip-hop community) were so new to this kind of money and expected to put out back-to-back-to-back commercially successful classics, and they spent money at that kind of a rate.  Nobody knew how to save money, but again because their labels were headed by people not on the same wavelength, there was no one there to school them and tell them that they needed to invest money instead of burn it on mansions and cars with no regard for the future or the IRS.  Suge's situation was a little different since he was the head of the label (as opposed to a rapper whose continued success depends on his capabilities and marketability), it was more mismanagement of funds and just getting sued later on down the road and owing everyone money.

It shows how he didn't have the business mind that everyone thought he had.  Tha Row actually had solid talent.  Crooked I was lyrical as fuck and had a lot of underground buzz while Kurupt was a beast on the mic and had a lot of radio presence from Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha and Space Boogie Smoke Odyssey.  When he's by himself, it shows that he wasn't capable of running a record label, let alone his own checkbook.

i cant agree with that homie! everybody that was oon death row had publicly said that suges business mind was very good. it's that he tried to use too much muscle which scared everyone. reason being he has a fucked up history so no one will fuck with him. he did it to himself really but his business savy is still good. plus how he gonna be at all these major clubs n shit and not have money. dude has to have money like that to be rollin around an shit.
Again, I feel that Suge just got too much credit for Death Row's success.  His inability to re-create it just shows that it wasn't all him making the magic happen.  He only had the pull to create the opportunity for Death Row's rise, which resulted from him bankrolling their first operations with his own money at first then securing more start-up money from Harry-O, then having people like Dr. Dre making beats and handpicking talent since he's the one with the musical talent himself (and an ear for it), George Pryce handling the marketing and press releases, etc.  Remember that people were going to Death Row at first to follow Dre, not Suge.  That included Snoop, Warren G, D.O.C., Nate Dogg, Daz, Kurupt, Rage, Sam Sneed, etc.  The various media outlets made it look like Suge alone was the one picking beats, picking artists (even though he did start signing people without Dre's involvement, but most of them were the ones who didn't get stuff put out, at least not on major releases), setting album release dates (which probably had more involvement from parent companies' suggestions, like Interscope).

Like I said, whether he has money tucked away, it's not like Dr. Dre or Snoop money.  The only people these days who want to be around Suge just seem to be the guys from out-of-state who want to look like certified Bloods, like Lil Wayne and Waka Flocka.  Everyone else doesn't see to give a fuck about him, even the Bloods who had associated with Death Row at some point like O.F.T.B., Quik, Redrum, etc.

Okka

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 03:45:45 PM »
Shit, even Snoop thinks Katt needs help.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_pxwjqirg/

Off topic: Snoop and K-Mac seem to be tight these days, he always hangin' out with him.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »
FREE SUGE!

FREE KATT WILLIAMS!

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 06:22:12 AM »
way to go katt