Author Topic: Pepsi Blue or Vanilla Coke??  (Read 199 times)

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Pepsi Blue or Vanilla Coke??
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2003, 01:59:24 PM »
V-Coke
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

platinumk777

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2003, 02:28:48 PM »
vanilla coke definitely... something about drinking blue cola that seems nasty

Kain670

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2003, 07:05:08 PM »
Soda is not good for you and your teeth ;D

just give up.....drink water/juices/and my fav gatorade
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 07:06:44 PM by Kain670 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2003, 08:46:56 PM »
Pepsi Blue is disgusting.  It looks like that colored water in expensive toilets.  

Vanilla coke is pretty good, but it's got a kick.  

Also, soda doesn't harm your teeth in any way, that's  an old wives tale.  It's got simple sugars in it that break down long before they can stay on your teeth long enough to decay anything.  

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2003, 08:46:59 PM »
Vanilla Coke!  ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2003, 10:06:28 PM »
Vanilla coke....wit sum rum or Henny  ;)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2003, 10:14:10 PM »
^ exactly......

Cause by itself its nasty.....Tha after taste that is.....

And dun get me started on Pepsi blue, What Trauma said.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kain670

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2003, 11:54:36 PM »
Pepsi Blue is disgusting.  It looks like that colored water in expensive toilets.  

Vanilla coke is pretty good, but it's got a kick.  

Also, soda doesn't harm your teeth in any way, that's  an old wives tale.  It's got simple sugars in it that break down long before they can stay on your teeth long enough to decay anything.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trauma Phillips do you believe anything from this forum?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soda is Bad News for Your Teeth  

Carbonated soft drinks account for almost one-third of Americans' beverage consumption. Drinking canned soda, even the diet variety, can cause your teeth to look older than they are. The phosphoric acid in soda wears away the hard enamel layer, the artificial caramel coloring stains teeth a dullish brown, and the sugar feeds destructive bacteria that live in your mouth, resulting in decay-producing acids. And perhaps worst of all, some scientists believe that drinking too much soda can actually weaken your jawbone, increasing the chances of losing teeth. :o

Canned soft drinks contain high amounts of phosphorus, a mineral that can leach calcium from your bones if you consume too much. This can lead to osteoporosis, a condition that makes bones brittle, frail, and susceptible to fracture. How does this affect your teeth? Your jaws are made of bone, and as your bones weaken from insufficient calcium, their grasp on your teeth becomes weak. Eventually your teeth loosen and fall out.

"We see a number of young women in their teens who, I believe because of poor dietary habits such as drinking diet soda and not getting enough calcium, have the jaws of much older women," said Ken Wical, D.D.S., professor of restorative dentistry at Loma Linda University. Dr. Wical added that "by the time they are in their thirties, these women frequently lose their natural teeth and are wearing dentures."  

Drinking soda in place of milk can have serious consequences for your bones. Americans today drink 70 percent more soda than they did in the early 1980s, often at the expense of other, more healthful beverage choices. Without drinking milk, it can be difficult to get the 1000-plus milligrams of calcium you need each day.  

So next time you're thirsty, reach for a glass of low fat milk (or calcium-fortified soy milk) instead of a soda. That way, your beverage won't be staining your teeth or wearing away their enamel. And you'll be strengthening your bones and teeth, which will go a long way to insuring that your natural smile lasts a lifetime.  

http://www.nelsonfamilydentistry.com/NutSoda.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dad is dentist....and he always grosses me out with pictures of his patients

So I'm brushing and flossing 24/7

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2003, 07:56:17 PM »

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4