Author Topic: What happened to Paradise from the Above the Rim Soundtrack?  (Read 775 times)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
What happened to Paradise from the Above the Rim Soundtrack?
« on: February 22, 2013, 01:05:54 PM »
only thing ive heard from her is "hoochies need love too" and thats classic 90s west coast shit

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What happened to Paradise from the Above the Rim Soundtrack?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 01:39:54 PM »
isn't that the bitch who says she was better than Lady of Rage in an interview??

pretty sure it is

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 04:26:13 AM »
Paradise was the first female rapper who got a deal with Death Row / GodFather Ent and Suge, Dr Dre, Snoop, The DOC, Jewell, EMmage, Mario Chocolate Johnson...

Paradise - "Down Wit My Nigga"
(produced by : Rhythm D & DJ Unknown)

Paradise - "Hoochies Need Love Too"
(produced by : S "Bright Eyes" Riley, Suamana Brown & Captain Curt)

Paradise - "Devotion"
(produced by : Les "Doctor Smoke" Pierce)

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »
"I met Suge through DOC and Rodney G when I went to LA for a visit. Suge asked me to rap for him and he wanted to sign me. The label co was under a different name then and Tom Kline was footing the bill. When Suge finally started his own label with guidance from Dick Griffey, there was so much personal drama going on that i was originally signed to Epic. No I did not release anything under them bcz Suge always found a way to muck up yhings for me. He let me do a few soundtracks to pacify me but didnt really want an album released bcz he felt I would blow up and leave that ass. The problem with that is I left anyway because I got tired of having fist fights with an insecure 325 6 foot 3 inch monster. Rythm D and Unknown produced Down Wit My Nigga and Snoop and 3 2 from the convicts wrote it. There is a whole lot to the madness that I dont have time to explain but there will hopefully be a book soon that will let everyone the 4 real 4 real about Suge and Death Row.I have enough songs that are in the vault to make an album or two.......some of my favorite tracks were written by kurupt and snoop and produced by daz, erotic d, and some by unknown. i was never signed with death row i was signed to some bullshit secondary co suge came up with. Devotion was recorded for the soundtrack. Im not sure what happened to the producer but I enjoyed working with him. There was also a producer name Curtis who was under louis burrell i really liked working with also. Yes i met PAC big deal. He wasnt what everyone thought he was. My songs were produced by non dr producers bcz i wasnt on dr and they thought lady of rage was so great but her album was crap. I know my shit would have blown up if released. i had some dope songs. when i left LA i really wanted to continue with music but i never hooked up with anyone in tx that could make it happen. i am a show me type person and they just talked a good game.actually i dont ever remember recording a song titled the other woman,mama told me, or trouble in paradise. backyard party is actually blackyard party and yes i remember the good ol days. the others i guess are made up names. tracks mentioned written by riddler and produced by curtis williams aka captn curt. I had many more songs produced by daz, unknown, erotic d, dj quick and others with tracks written by snoop, kurupt, erotic d, cpo, 2nd to none, myself and others. i dont know what happened to those tracks if they are not in the vault. my favorites were clips and gats, niggas are bitches too. i had lots of songs. i dont have anything against rage or pac. i just believe that they gave her the chance that i should have been given. i believe i would have sold a lot more records than she did. pac was quiet and reserved when he was alone but in front of people and with a posse he talked a lot of shit. i just feel like if u gangsta u will keep it real at all times. i remember before pac was ever on dr we went to one of the music award shows. i sent for one of my girls from tx to come go with me. after the awards we were all back stage and pac was running his mouth and walking backward bumping into my friend and didnt say anything so i went off. he was about to say something back until suge walked over to see what was going on then he apologized. suge is 6 feet 3 inches and if i will fight suge being 5 feet 4 and 128 how is a man gonna eat cheese. anyway on to something else, i dont know why the have dr dre associated with anything i have ever done. he did not remix dwmn and the song was not written by rythm d and unknown. it was produced by them and written by three two and snoop. when i was down with the row the only artist around was snoop, daz, kurupt, jewell, rage, miss allen, erotic d and dj jonezy j, sean barney thomas, emmage, danny boy, oftb, and a few others. the other names u mentioned above must have been after me or were never around."

bitch seems bitter