Author Topic: My Favorite 2Pac OG  (Read 514 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My Favorite 2Pac OG
« on: January 13, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »
  Never Call U Bitch Again OG. Though it's clearly a rough draft (sucks that Jewel's vocals are so low). Danny Boy is dope on this, great beat, subject matter, and Pac in top form.  Doesn't get any better

tha kid2012

Re: My Favorite 2Pac OG
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 11:24:29 PM »
yeah i was bumpin that shit earlier. i like how the beat just rides out letting a nigga reflect on the song while danny boy do his thing. good shit. my all time fav death row era og is this.

Untouchable og. everybody went hard on that shit back to back with not 1 chorus in the whole song. just straight venom from each person and the production is unlike any other hip hop beat ive ever heard before

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »
My favorite 2pac OG is the one where he's wearing the Hat in the studio, it's not much but you can hear the soundwaves differentiate when he speaks in the mic. Hardcore stuff.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 01:07:47 AM »
  Never Call U Bitch Again OG. Though it's clearly a rough draft (sucks that Jewel's vocals are so low). Danny Boy is dope on this, great beat, subject matter, and Pac in top form.  Doesn't get any better

Great song. Prolly from same sessions as the OG until the end of time, never had a friend like me (one of my all time favorites), just watchin, etc. All of them had a similar vibe.

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 05:53:57 AM »
My favorite 2pac OG is the one where he's wearing the Hat in the studio, it's not much but you can hear the soundwaves differentiate when he speaks in the mic. Hardcore stuff.

They tried to recreate this on the nu mixx sessions, but OG fabric was a different weave

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 08:25:04 AM »
yeah i was bumpin that shit earlier. i like how the beat just rides out letting a nigga reflect on the song while danny boy do his thing. good shit. my all time fav death row era og is this.

Untouchable og. everybody went hard on that shit back to back with not 1 chorus in the whole song. just straight venom from each person and the production is unlike any other hip hop beat ive ever heard before

When did this leak? I never heard Fatal's or EDI's verses on this before!

This track is amazing...when it leaked, did other Pac OGs come with it?

Thanks homie.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:29:03 AM by MOBNigga06 »
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

tha kid2012

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »
I think it leaked sometime in the fall of 2011 along with other tracks likr this ain't livin and baby don't cry og. I think the death row wide awake vaults got hacked around that time and shit kept leaking one after the other. That was a good year for pac fans =) oh yeah there's a download link in the description for untouchable