Author Topic: Phil Jackson a lock to manage Seattle bound Kings  (Read 1739 times)

Sccit

Re: Phil Jackson a lock to manage Seattle bound Kings
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 10:59:18 PM »
^ You think that has to do with Tyreke's decline? Dude looked like he was going to be a force after his first season..

he flourishes when they use him at point....in his first season, he played nothing but point. now, smart uses him off the ball, and thats not his game. im willin to bet his value increases significantly if he gets traded.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
^ You think that has to do with Tyreke's decline? Dude looked like he was going to be a force after his first season..

he flourishes when they use him at point....in his first season, he played nothing but point. now, smart uses him off the ball, and thats not his game. im willin to bet his value increases significantly if he gets traded.

yeah exactly

when he can drive and have the ball in his hands more, and not as a spot shooter, then hes pretty good.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 11:55:23 PM »
kings need more shooters to actually contend though

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 12:36:19 AM »
naah, they got knock-down shooters in fredette and thornton...aaron brooks and francisco garcia, who barely get any pt lately, can shoot, as well. not saying they could contend for a title, but they have some nice, young pieces.

pg tyreke evans...isaiah thomas/aaron brooks
sg marcus thornton...jimmer freddette/tyler honeycut
sf john salmons...francisco garcia/travis outlaw
pf chuck hayes...thomas robinson/james johnson
c demarcus cousins...jason thompson

with the right coach, i like this line-up a lot. the rotations are simply fucked, and the playbook might be worse than d'antoni's :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 08:17:49 AM »
I wax ass with the Kings in 2K. 8)

Remedy360

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 10:42:34 AM »
naah, they got knock-down shooters in fredette and thornton...aaron brooks and francisco garcia, who barely get any pt lately, can shoot, as well. not saying they could contend for a title, but they have some nice, young pieces.

with the right coach, i like this line-up a lot. the rotations are simply fucked, and the playbook might be worse than d'antoni's :-\

Plus another Lottery pick this year. Anyways, The Maloofs filed for relocation on behalf of Hansen's group yesterday so one step closer, Board of Governors better not fuck this up for me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 11:47:54 AM »
Fairly average/weak draft class. But top ten has potential.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »

thornton is streaky as fuck with a bad percentage.  jimmer is a shooter.  francisco garcia cant do anything but stand and shoot while hoping it isnt an airball.  salmons doesnt do a lot offensively, seems to be a streaky shooter as well.  chuck hayes is strictly defense.  tyreke is no shooter.  isaihah thomas is a baller.

i dont buy that the kings have a very good shooting team.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 07:06:58 PM »

thornton is streaky as fuck with a bad percentage.  jimmer is a shooter.  francisco garcia cant do anything but stand and shoot while hoping it isnt an airball.  salmons doesnt do a lot offensively, seems to be a streaky shooter as well.  chuck hayes is strictly defense.  tyreke is no shooter.  isaihah thomas is a baller.

not sayin theyre a GREAT shooting team, but they got enough shooters to play better than they currently are.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 05:44:22 PM »

not sayin theyre a GREAT shooting team, but they got enough shooters to play better than they currently are.

I can agree that theyre underplaying, definitely

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2013, 06:52:48 PM »
 :P

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
POOR REMEDY

Remedy360

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 12:07:05 PM »
I've been lamenting the loss of the Sonics for just about as long as Hack has been a Celtics fan.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 12:51:11 PM »
I've been lamenting the loss of the Sonics for just about as long as Hack has been a Celtics fan.

there's only room for one team in the NBA with green jerseys so Seattle was ass-out ;)

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »

there's only room for one team in the NBA with green jerseys so Seattle was ass-out ;)

bucks>celtics