Author Topic: Joe Budden - Ordinary Love part 1-3 Question  (Read 278 times)

Rudki

Joe Budden - Ordinary Love part 1-3 Question
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:57:29 PM »
Now.....Been listening to Joe after givin him a chance off slaughterhouses work.....im impressed.....flow content everything is good....

heres a standout track rapping about his ex over sade beats.....killer lines.....heart in those lyrics....

just wondering where the hell it was released?? and where I can get a proper mp3 not a youtube link...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Joe Budden - Ordinary Love part 1-3 Question
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
http://www.hulkshare.com/ug0tmo8pb5b0

That's all three playing back to back to back.

Some of Joe's best work.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »
http://www.hulkshare.com/ug0tmo8pb5b0

That's all three playing back to back to back.

Some of Joe's best work.
look at this shit. LOL your the type of boy that call a gay dude a fag and you are gettin' fucked in your ass just like he is.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 06:48:29 PM »
Like I already explained to your boondocks bound ass, you can be a fan of anyone. But you just take it to new levels.

I provided this man audio and said this is some of Joes best work. I didn't say Joe was going to beat Pac up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »
Like I already explained to your boondocks bound ass, you can be a fan of anyone. But you just take it to new levels.

I provided this man audio and said this is some of Joes best work. I didn't say Joe was going to beat Pac up.
right now joe is beatin' himself up. he's one day away from suicide off that molly and joe beats no one up he the punchin' bag remember shit face ? go take some pics posin' in the mirror wit your tongue out pussy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »
although i don't care much for buddens music, stop fucking up threads with your bullshit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 07:11:52 PM »
if your mixtape is better than your album: FAIL.