Author Topic: Why I Hate- All Of u !?  (Read 313 times)

EM28

Re:Why I Hate- All Of u !?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2003, 11:36:04 AM »
^^whats ur point who doesnt go out^^

peace

EM28

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2003, 11:37:10 AM »
haha whatever i hate when people brag about themselfs on here.

^^look at the time on the last 2 posts^^

peace

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2003, 11:40:49 AM »
What the hell. My posts were trippled before. So i deleted one and now its gone. Anyways...

My point to u was that you arent the only one with a life. Dont brag. Just cause some of the guys here have thousands of posts doesnt mean they dont have friends. Maybe they just spend all their free time here when theyre not out. But anyways im not gonna speak for anyone else. I come here to talk about music. Id never put the internet in front of anything else. I have a life too. As do lots of other guys here im sure.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 11:45:02 AM by Yeah! »

x0nadya0x

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2003, 11:40:58 AM »
Where i live its morning. Im goin out tonite as i did last night.
oh dear u people can't read. I was replying to that .

EM28

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2003, 11:44:11 AM »
Where i live its morning. Im goin out tonite as i did last night.
oh dear u people can't read. I was replying to that .

I know but whats ur point....u go out and who doesn't

x0nadya0x

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2003, 11:49:40 AM »
Thats what im trying to say!!!! coz the person i quoted seemed to think i gave a fuck he was going out tonight!!

EM28

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2003, 11:52:37 AM »
Thats what im trying to say!!!! coz the person i quoted seemed to think i gave a fuck he was going out tonight!!

LMAO....calm the fucc down....OK

peace

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2003, 04:58:05 PM »
lol@ this shit!!

I dont hate nobody on here really, but sum of yall got the shittiest attitudes...so its fun makin fun of u (nadya). U diss this board, and the people on it i dont know how many times. But u always seem to come back lol Go away if u got a problem, its not like youll be missed here...or anywhere else in life lol.

As for the term "2 faced", it means u act one way around one person, then completely change faces around someone else. Example, if i act like yur friend when yur around me, then talk shit about u behind yur back.

EM28

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2003, 05:00:45 PM »
lol@ this shit!!

I dont hate nobody on here really, but sum of yall got the shittiest attitudes...so its fun makin fun of u (nadya). U diss this board, and the people on it i dont know how many times. But u always seem to come back lol Go away if u got a problem, its not like youll be missed here...or anywhere else in life lol.

As for the term "2 faced", it means u act one way around one person, then completely change faces around someone else. Example, if i act like yur friend when yur around me, then talk shit about u behind yur back.

yeah u make some good points there....

peace