Author Topic: Proof I'm Gay  (Read 207 times)

TheSheriff

Proof I'm Gay
« on: March 01, 2003, 04:54:10 PM »
STILL THUGGIN says:
yeah ok u sad fuck

[The Philosopher King] Now that I know you, I could never turn my back away! says:
What?

STILL THUGGIN says:
whoa re u

[The Philosopher King] Now that I know you, I could never turn my back away! says:
I'm that guy

~¤ §ôüL òn îCê ¤~ -[ My Souls on ice / Mental crucifixion like christ ...] is already part of this conversation.

~¤ §ôüL òn îCê ¤~ -[ My Souls on ice / Mental crucifixion like christ ...] has been added to the conversation.

You know, that guy you're friends with

the guy

~¤ §ôüL òn îCê ¤~ -[ My Souls on ice / Mental crucifixion like christ ...] says:
lmao

don't you remember me?

we met at that place

with the stuff

and the lights

and the people

~¤ §ôüL òn îCê ¤~ -[ My Souls on ice / Mental crucifixion like christ ...] says:
type son, type

STILL THUGGIN says:
bring it

Bring what?

Cookies?

You are mentaly impared.  Shutup Assclown.

I like cookies

STILL THUGGIN says:
yeah lol

STILL THUGGIN says:
u lott must be sad u know

You are mentaly impared.  Shutup Assclown.

Yeah lad, safe.

STILL THUGGIN says:
dont u have any social life or friends

Your creativity is that of a preskool kid infected with rabies suffering from down syndrome.  Shutup Assclown.

STILL THUGGIN says:
go out

You're a sound gaffer

STILL THUGGIN says:
get a life

STILL THUGGIN says:
how old are u lott

I'm 63

I'm from Puerto Rico

I'm female, have 16 children

you? a/s/l?

Man, this guy is humilated and he doesnt realize it, patheticly hilarious

STILL THUGGIN says:
yeah if u say so

STILL THUGGIN says:
i got humillated on msn

STILL THUGGIN says:
no what am i gona do

you just dont realize it cuz u have no dignitiy

STILL THUGGIN says:
yeah mate u so right

STILL THUGGIN says:
u prick
It proves you're an idiot. I mean, who gets clowned over the net?

noting, you had none from the start, so your life pretty much reflects your nickname "mate"

i mean ure email

pure_garage

yeah mate, you're a sound safe lad, gaffer, get me some tea and crumpets

STILL THUGGIN says:
lol u little pricks u make laugh

STILL THUGGIN says:
go sleep its past u bedtime

you are dumb, Shutup

hello, welcome to ICQ

do you like robots?

I have a robot

he pushes me up and down the stairs

when I'm not looking

Look ma, its an assclown named "Still thugging"

you dont even know what still thugging means huh

I'm letting my mummy on for a minute, see you soon lover

ARE YOU CORRUPTING MY SON?

GOD WILL STRIKE THEE DOWN!!!

You bastard, you influencing little kid and killing their braincells

have you no self respect

hello lover, I'm back, shall we make pancakes
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 04:59:27 PM by Owen »

TheSheriff

Re:Proof I'm Gay
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2003, 04:55:39 PM »
STILL THUGGIN says:
u know what u two have nice convo together cos u sound like right batty's and i aint wasting my time listening to minors with no balls
hes typing lmao
bastard face, go dive into a pool of turd
Get lost you homosexual friek
obsessed with testicles, flaming fag
Look, batty safe sound soleta boy
eat gaffer infested crumpets
STILL THUGGIN says:
oi u wanna make this personal
STILL THUGGIN says:
meet up init
I thought it was just the internet
You and your fake British slang
hypocritical assclown
STILL THUGGIN says:
then will see whoes gona eat shit
STILL THUGGIN says:
come on man with big balls
I eat shit
and big balls
Eat turd nuggets after a hearty meal of shit chili
they're tasty
Can I eat your balls, Big Still Thuggin?
I want to take your manhood deep inside me
Bite it son
STILL THUGGIN says:
see what i mean ur pussy's
FUCK ME STILL THUGGIN
PLEASE
STILL THUGGIN says:
come check man and say it to my face
And you bleed like pussy at the first of the month
GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER LET US HAVE HOT SEX WITH IRONS AND FISHNETS
Cant, everytime I come up to you, I  start crackin up with laughter
you have facial features resembling a rodent
http://www.air0day.com/loser/
lover, is that you?
Man, when you were born, doctors probably bitch slapped your mom
I want STILL THUGGIN to bitch slape me
on my tight, bare ass
then bust in his face n blind him
STILL THUGGIN says:
ur mums so fat that she has her own area code
The sperm used to concieve you should have been used as head, be gone waste of resourses
Stop using old played out jokes thought up by someone else you moron
I'mjust letting my big brother on, lover, wait for me
Wait bitch, wait for him
STILL THUGGIN says:
fuck that i saw ur mum on the side road and i must of had a dirty cough so i spat it out and ur mum replied thankyou. i said what for, she said its not everyday i get a bath
type you filth
lOoK, mA nIcCa, LeTs HaNg N bUsT oN oUr EnEmIeS
you resemble the dirt in a somalian prostitutes vagina
STILL THUGGIN says:
and u call me a rodent
STILL THUGGIN says:
ur whole family are bums
ok?
I want you to spank my bum, lover
STILL THUGGIN says:
ur mums a bum
spank me
STILL THUGGIN says:
ur dads a bum
i like bums
STILL THUGGIN says:
u fucked ur sister
i like putting my small, wrinkled manhood in bums
STILL THUGGIN says:
then i found out she was a bum
my sister is hot
You talk about my mom and dad but dont even know them, and even if you did you would get bitch slapped by them, old people
can she join us in our orgy lover?
STILL THUGGIN says:
haha
Yeah bitch, you are gettin more fucked up than your mom in an escalator full of horny homeless people
STILL THUGGIN says:
ur all bums
fuck my bum lover
PLEASE FUCK MY BUM LOVER
PUT YOUR HOT AND JUICY MANHOOD IN ME
lmao@ure all nbums
your disses resemble a 9 year olds
STILL THUGGIN says:
me a nine year old
put ure fuckin hot juicy manhood inside him u faggot
my juicy sexy body is like a nine year olds
don't you like 9 year olds, still thugging
please, take me now
TAKE ME NOW
ake him faggot, or is he to dominating for you woman
You got so much bitch in you, if the lights were a little dimmer, your have cocks down your throat, and a few up your rear end
STILL THUGGIN says:
u lot are gay im out if u wanna meet and beef it out then let me no otherwise u fool child stay online with ur gay mate and have cyber sex cos its the closest ur gona get to passion.
Undertand that you hypocritical loser
STILL THUGGIN says:
peace out faggots
Later bitch
you aint worth my time

STILL THUGGIN has left the conversation.

BWAHAHAHA

Philosopher King=Me
Soul On Ice=Blade
STILL THUGGIN=Bitch
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 05:00:13 PM by Owen »

EM28

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2003, 04:56:56 PM »
your gay?

peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2003, 05:01:22 PM »
No, I'm not. It's a prank MSN convo. Read it.

EM28

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2003, 05:04:23 PM »
oh ok....I didn't think so....Its just its so long so you kno..

peace

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 05:13:19 PM »

I'm not going waste my time and read that

your still gay.....I knew it all along

« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 05:14:41 PM by Kain670 »

EM28

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 05:14:50 PM »
I'm not going waste my time and read that

but your still gay

LMAO!!!

ps. i don't understand why he's gay and why he has to prove he isn't

peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2003, 05:15:07 PM »
Thankyou. Thankyou. I always wanted you to realize I'm gay, lover. Shall we row away in a paddleboat and have passionate love?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2003, 05:23:58 PM »
Owen, nobodys gunna read that whole convo...They're just gunna assume you're gay from reading the Topic Title...LoL...PeACE

EM28

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2003, 05:27:11 PM »
Owen, nobodys gunna read that whole convo...They're just gunna assume you're gay from reading the Topic Title...LoL...PeACE

yeah...LOL...cuz that's what i thought when i first saw it and i didn't wanna read it...too long

Peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2003, 05:30:40 PM »
Oh well, let the lazy bums judge me.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2003, 05:31:45 PM »
Didnt know we needed "proof" lol

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2003, 05:47:17 PM »
Proof? Isn't that the horse with the green tail? You know, the one that attacked my neighbour the other day?
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2003, 08:49:37 PM »
Nobody wants to read that :-\ We know you are homosexual and there is nothing wrong with that, but this is just annoying ok

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2003, 10:08:44 AM »
Um, you think I'm gay? LMAO

And anyone who actually thinks I'm gay, look up the words "irony" and "satire".

And I thank you for accepting my sexuality, that's why I enjoy you riding my dick.