Author Topic: Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?  (Read 305 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?
« on: January 25, 2013, 03:22:50 AM »
Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?v

Sccit

Re: Tell to me, please - where to me to learn more about it?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 06:41:17 AM »
prolly some 12 year old from belgium who just got his first taste of the internet

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 06:47:30 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 08:39:55 AM »
Yoda ass niggas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
 ???

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
ive seen a few weird posts like this lately... i think it might be the new generation of spambots.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:45:27 PM »
spambots rule this board these days its like some matrix i robot shit

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 10:54:33 AM »
I am searching for unique music albums to gift my father. Please provide me links of traditional albums.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 10:12:22 AM »
I am searching for unique music albums to gift my father. Please provide me links of traditional albums.

i our very mush liking g funk stylings of music

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 10:42:57 AM »
i dont get it... eurobots? whats the purpose

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
its a "soundbite" if you will of something funny a euro recently wrote on here i noticed it while i was high as fuck late as hell  and at that moment it was the funniest shit ever...

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »
its a "soundbite" if you will of something funny a euro recently wrote on here i noticed it while i was high as fuck late as hell  and at that moment it was the funniest shit ever...

i know, i seen the post...but those aint euros. theyre eurobots or some shit. check the posts, they been deleted.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 05:09:55 PM »
Maybe some nice folks at dubcnn are whoring out the forum area to shady advertisers in an effort to pay the rent easier.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 10:03:28 PM »

i know, i seen the post...but those aint euros. theyre eurobots or some shit. check the posts, they been deleted.
So the Euros have finally taken over completely and the bots are trying to match the majority now.  :laugh: