Author Topic: Lord Jamar - "Lift Up Your Skirt" (Kanye Diss)  (Read 1428 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Lord Jamar - "Lift Up Your Skirt" (Kanye Diss)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 02:04:04 PM »
You said Lord Jamars career was over because he made this that just proves you dont know much. He already cemented his place in Hip Hop history, dumb whiteboy. Do you even know what group hes from? Who was in the group with him without hittin Wikipedia?
LMFAO. he probably don't that's the sad part.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 02:11:44 PM »
Lord Jamar is 100% on point. Lol @ all the sensitive fag sympathizers.

Brand Nubian has classics from 20 years ago, they don't need to prove anything by trying to be relevant in the mainstream today. They were relevant when all of the heavyweights were in their prime.

Basically they were regarded as legends in the era where niggas who kissed other niggas on their lips n wore dresses n only talked about their money n hoes were gettin stomped out n robbed. The era you had to battle other cats on the streets for respect n your money n sales meant shit your lyrics meant everything. Thats the era guys like me, jrome, n classic fell into rap. You came in the post Eminem era now go bump your new Frank Ocean n Trinidad James albums son.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 02:16:00 PM »
He just found out when G.O.D said it in his earlier post. Just bugs you out when these kids act like they know it all n they dont
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 02:18:20 PM »
He just found out when G.O.D said it in his earlier post. Just bugs you out when these kids act like they know it all n they dont
pretty much.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »
LOL. Besides Eminem (& in my case Budden), I'd like to hear another artist on par with Kanye's work in the last decade.

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

College Dropout n Graduation were classics the rest filler & why you didnt include 808s n Heartbreaks LOL. You need to expand your music selection. You only listen to what mainstream radio tells you to. Common got a better catalog over this decade than both Em & Ye. 

I love how neither one of you could name another artist lmao.

And relax kid I have a far deeper selection than most. You listen to T.I. and his affiliates. I go all coasts, all styles, mainstream and underground. It still doesn't retract my statement that Kanye's discography is miles ahead of almost anyone else's in the last ten years.

And 808s isn't Hip Hop. You're going to discredit him as a rapper for something that isn't rap? Dumb nigga.

LOL. Whether 808s is hip hop or not its still his album n it sucked balls. I gives a fuck about what you listen to when you like wack bs anyway. Youre predictable. As soon as a mainstream artist releases n everybody on here likes it you do too. Youre a follower. You got on the Joe Budden bandwagon after MM2, I been listening to him since he did random freestyles on Clue tapes w/ Fab, Stack, n A Team. You really said Em has a better catalog over this decade when he aint had a hot album since Eminem Show. Shit even rappers who are underground who dont drop shit as often as these major label backed artists are right there. Cormega got 4 solo albums n two compilations since 99 n hasnt dropped a bad album his whole career. The Roots have like 10 albums that are classics to near classic level since they came out. You might listen to all coasts n all styles but you got shitty taste kid so it really dont matter.

What are you basing that off of? I don't dictate what gets posted here. What gets posted, gets posted and I comment on it. When Recovery came out I was on board and got nearly crucified for supporting it lol. And I didn't listen to Budden until Padded Room. Only got on board because I came across and it was a dope ass album. And since you want to go back to 99, I'll take SSLP, MMLP and The Eminem Show over any three albums you can name by one artist since.

The only credible thing you said was the Jamar thing because I honestly never heard of that nigga in my life. Other than that you're just rambling, mad because Kanye is doper than you want to give him credit for because you're an angry old man with nothing better to do. Niggas like you can't post a picture and talk about age without the insecurity of knowing dudes would be like "god damn son, get a life already".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »
^ game theory, rising down, and undun > those eminem albums you named.

Remedy360

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 09:09:23 PM »
LOL. Besides Eminem (& in my case Budden), I'd like to hear another artist on par with Kanye's work in the last decade.

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Watch The Throne

College Dropout n Graduation were classics the rest filler & why you didnt include 808s n Heartbreaks LOL. You need to expand your music selection. You only listen to what mainstream radio tells you to. Common got a better catalog over this decade than both Em & Ye. 

I love how neither one of you could name another artist lmao.

And relax kid I have a far deeper selection than most. You listen to T.I. and his affiliates. I go all coasts, all styles, mainstream and underground. It still doesn't retract my statement that Kanye's discography is miles ahead of almost anyone else's in the last ten years.

And 808s isn't Hip Hop. You're going to discredit him as a rapper for something that isn't rap? Dumb nigga.

LOL. Whether 808s is hip hop or not its still his album n it sucked balls. I gives a fuck about what you listen to when you like wack bs anyway. Youre predictable. As soon as a mainstream artist releases n everybody on here likes it you do too. Youre a follower. You got on the Joe Budden bandwagon after MM2, I been listening to him since he did random freestyles on Clue tapes w/ Fab, Stack, n A Team. You really said Em has a better catalog over this decade when he aint had a hot album since Eminem Show. Shit even rappers who are underground who dont drop shit as often as these major label backed artists are right there. Cormega got 4 solo albums n two compilations since 99 n hasnt dropped a bad album his whole career. The Roots have like 10 albums that are classics to near classic level since they came out. You might listen to all coasts n all styles but you got shitty taste kid so it really dont matter.

What are you basing that off of? I don't dictate what gets posted here. What gets posted, gets posted and I comment on it. When Recovery came out I was on board and got nearly crucified for supporting it lol. And I didn't listen to Budden until Padded Room. Only got on board because I came across and it was a dope ass album. And since you want to go back to 99, I'll take SSLP, MMLP and The Eminem Show over any three albums you can name by one artist since.

The only credible thing you said was the Jamar thing because I honestly never heard of that nigga in my life. Other than that you're just rambling, mad because Kanye is doper than you want to give him credit for because you're an angry old man with nothing better to do. Niggas like you can't post a picture and talk about age without the insecurity of knowing dudes would be like "god damn son, get a life already".

Brand Nubian has some classics, check out their discography.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 09:58:34 PM »
"All For One" is currently a pending download lol.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 08:23:14 AM »
+1 for BigSaddot.   I don't agree with everything you said, like labeling it the "post-Eminem" era sends the wrong idea because it makes it sound like Em was the ringleader in the fall of hip-hop, when actually he was one of the last great artists.  But when you broke it down by saying that he hasn't had a dope album since Eminem Show then I couldn't disagree with you.  "Lose Yourself" was his magnum opus and he had nothing left to prove after the 8 Mile Project.

But anyway I like the spirit you bring to the discussion, keep blessin the board.  Real hip-hop!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2013, 05:16:39 PM »
"All For One" is currently a pending download lol.

Good shit Cham. Brand Nubian is a group that everyone should know.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2013, 03:14:28 PM »
Not to mention Lord Jammar has done a lot of good work since Brand Nubian.  For example he put in a lot of work on Dead Prez classic Let's Get Free album (mostly behind the boards) and his 5 Percenter album was bangin!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)