Author Topic: Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion  (Read 429 times)

infinite59

Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion
« on: March 02, 2003, 01:20:19 AM »
Here's why I think ya'll hate on Sccit, generally speaking....

You can't accept that he there is a young, 16 year old Jewish, upper-class white kid who loves hip-hop and is motivated as a rap artist.  You can't accept that.

Secondly, I love my brother Tech more than anyone at this forum (besides H20 because that's my best friend from the city I grew up in).  And I also understand why Tech doesn't like NowIKnow and I think he is justified in the attacks he has made against Sccit's character.  As is Blade, and some other people I really respect at this forum.  

I do think that some people's "beefs" with Sccit are a result of him being disrespectful.  But I think you all fail to understand why he is so defensive.  He is defensive, because you people won't even let him be who he wants to be.  You won't even accept him for who he is.  I had one well respected member at this from, say that Sccit is bad because he talks about wearing Fubu and the size of his dick when he raps.  You know how many rappers talk about clothing and the size of their dick in their rhymes?  But for them it's okay?  But since Sccit is a 16 year-old Jewish white kid it isn't okay?  I think everything Sccit is doing with himself and hip-hop is more then most people at his age can say.  He's a good cat but ya'll have made him feel that he has to always have his defenses up.  

Anyway... I welcome brother Tech's opinion on this subject.  Maybe Owen, Blade, DirtyDogg, Trauma, IGeezy, anyone who can be mature about this.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 01:21:34 AM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 04:18:49 AM »
i honestly had no beef with NIK until recently. Ask Blade, i told Blade long ago...that i didnt know NIK well enough to have a prollem with him. he tol me, "just wait" lol. Blade is quite possibly the most reasonable person on the board, hes easy going and really doesnt hate anyone from what i know. So it takes a LOT for Blade to dislike someone. What ive found, frum dealing with people...is that when 50 people think ONE is wrong, and the ONE thinks everyone else is...typically, the ONE, is wrong. I had nuthin against him, until he decided to walk into a thread i posted on, and disrespect me. He wanna act like a little spoiled, rich, stuck up, fake ass kid...thats on him. If you, Infinite, want to cater to his ego...thats on u. Im cool wit u for the most part, and its cool u wanna be civil and whatnot. But youre wrong on this one. Those who dont like Scitt, havent started not liking him...out of the blue. Id be coo wit him, if he grew up some.

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2003, 05:45:30 AM »
I think NIK rubs people the wrong way because he's a little harsh on people.  He's young, so sometimes he's mean when he doesn't need to be, and even people he hasn't been mean to see it, and get mad, so everybody thinks he's a punk because of some of the stuff he's said (immaturely) about others.  I think the reason he says it might be because of what you said, but people don't hate him because of what he is, they dislike him because of what they've seen him say and do to others.  Personally, I thought the way he used to talk trash about Roccy was very disrespectful, but I realize that's just him, so I don't have to hate him because of that.  Other people probably aren't that way. Peace~

Immortal

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 11:46:43 AM »
Nik seems to be the most retarted 5 year old baby in a 16s body. The way he talks and thinks is really fucked up , I mean his manner of thinking is that of :

Seriously to speak, if he had to goto a councellor, he still wouldnt learn or get anyhting upto his head cause hes like this picture

man every time I read his posts, Im like what the fuck is this idiot saying...its like how can this dude be this illogical and be even dumber than a half-witted blockhead...lol

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2003, 12:21:20 PM »
LoL...This is sad...These idiots actually take the internet serious like it's their real life...Thanks for havin my back Infinite, but no thanks...Honestly, I really don't care what a bunch of 25 year old faggots who come online and act like it's their real life think or say about me...This whole board is a joke to me...Now when I post in the Hip Hop sections, that's a different story...That's the main reason I come to WCC, to expand my knowledge in  Hip Hop, not to make friends or foes...

P.S., I've never rapped about Fubu or the size of my dick...I think Doggy was just mad cuz I was wearing Hip Hop Gear when I came to the concert (if that's who you're talking about)...LMAO

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2003, 12:38:04 PM »
Whenever I have beef with him the main reason I do iz cuz hes so fuckin immature...I mean whenever sum1 in TOT says something slightly wrong he used to be like "IDIOT...PeAcE"lmao...but u know what I mean...and personally I think hes said pretty stupid stuff himself so hes kinda being hypocritical. ex:India is a part of da middle east, lol. But yea also that shit about him showin da board my pic like that pic makes me less cool or sumn jus cuz of da way I look...I mean jus gay kiddie stuff like that...sometimes hes a real punk and needs a chill break, but now im cool with him so I aint really complainin or shtartin ish. peace.

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2003, 12:40:40 PM »
LoL...This is sad...These idiots actually take the internet serious like it's their real life...Thanks for havin my back Infinite, but no thanks...Honestly, I really don't care what a bunch of 25 year old faggots who come online and act like it's their real life think or say about me...This whole board is a joke to me...Now when I post in the Hip Hop sections, that's a different story...That's the main reason I come to WCC, to expand my knowledge in  Hip Hop, not to make friends or foes...

P.S., I've never rapped about Fubu or the size of my dick...I think Doggy was just mad cuz I was wearing Hip Hop Gear when I came to the concert (if that's who you're talking about)...LMAO

You see...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2003, 03:36:42 PM »

Its funny that you think OTHERS take this board seriously, when u were the one that got banned, and basically bitched, moaned, and begged to come back LOL. Who else would do that?

LOL@ NIK...

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2003, 04:24:48 PM »
ok peacemaker chill, it isnt like your tryin to stop the war between palestine and israel. i mean how many threads about sccit? i mean obviously hes even tired of it (above he said no thanks). i dont have beef with him, its just sometimes the things he does annoy me. but like i said in the other thread, overall hes cool

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2003, 05:09:58 PM »

Its funny that you think OTHERS take this board seriously, when u were the one that got banned, and basically bitched, moaned, and begged to come back LOL. Who else would do that?

LOL@ NIK...

Yo blood...I neva' begged tah come baCK...Tha homie 'seer askked me tah come baCK on AIM...Keep it Flamin'!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »
Let me state a lil something here.

Why I got no luv for this cat here.

First of all, he's incredibly ignorant. I dont care if Scitt doesnt take the internet seriously. You are on a message board. Have some respect. This is not about difference of opinion. How many people on this board agree with my poltical views 100%? Nobody. But there are still dozens of people on WCC that I have respect and love for. Its all about ignorance. He comes on TOT saying some of the most stupidest shit ever. Cant take. Bugs me.

Second, he is immature. Yes, i shouldnt be arguing with him back and forth, but he bugs me. Theres no other way to say it. Ill be honest here. Youre fuckin immature Scitt. Go get laid, go read a book, find a job, study. If rapping is your hobby, go ahead and work hard at it. Do something that involves responsibility, you'll mature that way.

Third, you are annoying. Not to mention you have a horrible sense of humour. Shave your beard? That doesnt pass as humour where Im from. Its a sign of mental fatigue. Slow down.

I could give 2 shits about this guy. But as long as Im posting on WCC, I aint feelin no bullshit, ignorant immature posters. Its as simple as that.  Like Tone said, if 50 people dislike one guy, theres a reason for that. Also like Tone said, if Blade dont like u, then somethings up with you.

Basically, Infinite, Scitt is someone who has absolutely no social skills. He doesnt know how to engage in a normal conversation. Every friend hes had on WCC hes ended up insulting. Hes not normal.
Straight up, Scitt, say what you say, but if I ever catch u in person, you would get stomped down so quick. Think of me however u want. But thats the honest to God truth.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2003, 05:25:22 PM »

LOL@ NIK...

hey, we cant all roll around tha hood like u do...visit snoopy'z house, or whateva it is u say u do...to get attention lol. And yes u did bitch and moan, u made a million posts about how its "so unfair" that u got banned  :'( Poor NIK...his online life almost ended...what to do now!? Pretend to represent for tha streets lol

Yo blood...I neva' begged tah come baCK...Tha homie 'seer askked me tah come baCK on AIM...Keep it Flamin'!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2003, 05:28:56 PM »
but if I ever catch u in person, you would get stomped down so quick.

im pretty sure theres already a long line waitin for that...

Tech, yur number is 2,367....get in line. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2003, 05:37:37 PM »

First of all, he's incredibly ignorant. I dont care if Scitt doesnt take the internet seriously. You are on a message board. Have some respect. This is not about difference of opinion. How many people on this board agree with my poltical views 100%? Nobody. But there are still dozens of people on WCC that I have respect and love for. Its all about ignorance. He comes on TOT saying some of the most stupidest shit ever. Cant take. Bugs me.

How dumb do you have to be to judge if some one is ignorant before you've met them? Tech, you really don't know SHIT about me...You have no idea how I am in real life, so shut the fuck up...And why the hell should I have respect for a message board if they have no respect for me? Simple as that Tech, use common sense, it's not that hard...

Second, he is immature. Yes, i shouldnt be arguing with him back and forth, but he bugs me. Theres no other way to say it. Ill be honest here. Youre fuckin immature Scitt. Go get laid, go read a book, find a job, study. If rapping is your hobby, go ahead and work hard at it. Do something that involves responsibility, you'll mature that way.

Like I said, you don't know me AT ALL...You have no clue whatsoever if I'm immature or not...You've never met me, so don't judge me kid...

Third, you are annoying. Not to mention you have a horrible sense of humour. Shave your beard? That doesnt pass as humour where Im from. Its a sign of mental fatigue. Slow down.

I have a horrible sense of humor? That must explain why I have 10 people on AIM IMing me and telling me how funny my beard jokes are EVERY DAY...Just cuz you don't find it funny doesn't mean every one else doesn't...So I'm a facetious person...Big fuckin deal...That's who I am...If you can't deal with it, eat a Mach 3...

I could give 2 shits about this guy. But as long as Im posting on WCC, I aint feelin no bullshit, ignorant immature posters. Its as simple as that.  Like Tone said, if 50 people dislike one guy, theres a reason for that. Also like Tone said, if Blade dont like u, then somethings up with you.

Basically, Infinite, Scitt is someone who has absolutely no social skills. He doesnt know how to engage in a normal conversation. Every friend hes had on WCC hes ended up insulting. Hes not normal.
Straight up, Scitt, say what you say, but if I ever catch u in person, you would get stomped down so quick. Think of me however u want. But thats the honest to God truth.

I have no social skills...Wow! Tech, you're a fuckin genius! You have me figured out and you haven't even met me!! For real, you totally misconstrue me dawg...Just chill the fuck out...It's the muthafuckin net!! You don't know me, and I don't know you...PEACE!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2003, 05:39:12 PM »
PS, anyone who says they'd beat some one up over the net is the saddest person alive...