Author Topic: Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron  (Read 3501 times)

PLANT

Re: Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 12:29:22 PM »
have a look at this....compares MJ, LeBron and Kobe after first 9 years in NBA

pretty clear Bron is much better than Kobe, and GOAT is much better than both.

http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/442309-mj-vs-kobe-vs-lebron

For more of MJ's playoff dominance, check this out

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--infographic--michael-jordan-s-playoff-dominance-173638437.html

lmao

lebron has a rookie of the year and more mvps in that timeframe...he must be better!

smh if u really believe bron was better than kobe in their first 9 years.
I do believe Bron is better.  More MVPs, more all NBA first teams, and all around better in basically every statistic category.  And you know Kobe aint winning a title without Shaq during this period, you cant even argue that.  Give your head a shake.

yea, because Kobe sacrificed INDIVIDUAL stats and accomplishment for titles, since he played next to Shaq during a good portion of his prime....horrible reason to claim LeBron is better. we all know LeBron racked up individual accomplishments whole chokin the playoffs year in and year out...but Kobe, in his prime, was flawless. u cant say that about LeBron...he only started showing a killer instinct very recently. lets not get ahead of ourselves, my dude.
Do you really think Kobe sacrificed his field goal % to win championships?  Cmon man.  Or did Kobe get less rebounds and assists to make the team better?  Getting more boards and dimes simply makes your team better, point blank.  And the fact is, LeBron is better at getting them, as well as scoring with a much higher efficiency.  If anything, Kobe should have been the most efficient scorer of the 3 since he played with Shaq who was the one getting double-teamed all game.

kobe has a lower fg% because he is a SHOOTER...deandre jordan also has a higher fg% than lebron, did u know that? lmao. and yea, lebron has more assists, because he's a PASS-FIRST player...kobe is the greatest scorer in the history of the league, so of course his assists will be lower when he's typically looking to SCORE FIRST. fact of the matter is, Kobe sacrificed MVPS, scoring titles, and all sort of indivudal accolades to play alongside Shaq and win TITLES. lol, come on, now, if Kobe played on a team like the Cavs in 2002, he woulda averaged 40 points :laugh:
Dude, your "so-called" greatest scorer in the history of the league averaged over 5 PPG than King James in his first 9 seasons.  Thats pretty ignorant of you to disrespect the REAL greatest scorer, MJ.  Kobe is a shooter?  Hes been a slasher and drive guy first his entire career.  Ray Allen is a shooter.  Kobe aint no shooter.  If LeBron took as many shots per game as Kobe, he would easily lead the league every year.  LeBron is a better player bro, straight up.  I know its eating you up, its got to be killing you inside right now.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »
Shaq carried them. Shaq left, won a ring somewhere else with a SG worse than Kobe. While Kobe was in the same situation LeBron was in for seven years & couldn't finish .500. Now Phil is gone & he's still under .500 with the most talented roster in the league. It's really not debatable. Then he bitched & moaned to Buss until they stole Pau, had BY FAR the most talented team in the NBA, especially in the West that consisted of Dirk choking, an injured Spurs team, Nash's defenseless Suns & then...everybody else in the West & just the Celtics & LeBron in the East. Couldn't even beat the Celtics in the first series, then got lucky the Magic outplayed the Celtics the next year & then in the third year, if it wasn't for Pau grabbing 18 rebounds in a game where Kendrick Perkins was out probably wouldn't have even won that time. Then the league got a little more balanced. The Mavs got help around Dirk who didn't choke, OKC emerged, the Spurs got healthy, the Grizzles & Clippers were becoming stronger & Kobe had more of a challenge of people to get through & couldn't do it.

All facts, that simply cannot be disputed.

u want facts? facts=kobe has 5 championships, lebron has 0.5.......everything u just said was an opinion, and u ended it with "facts cant be disputed". the only fact in this whole argument is the ring count.

everyone knows Kobe was driving that three-peat team...in fact, offense always ran through Kobe in the playoffs, and then through Shaq vs the weaker teams in the Finals, just to make him happy. u were what, 4 years old at that time? i was watching every game live, and Kobe was the hero, Shaq was the dominant force in the paint who cried if he didnt get his way...so yea, Shaq was the man who made it a point to claim the team as his own, but everyone already knew who was closing out 4th quarters, makin huge plays down the stretch, while Shaq was avoided in crunch time because teams would implore hack-a-Shaq...in reality, they were both captains. but Shaq, being the most dominant player of all time, demanded more...now, for LeBron's 0.5 of a championship, did he not play alongside Dwyane Wade, who was already a Finals MVP and NBA champion before LeBron came along? lmao...ur own arguments work against u. also, u said Shaq won a championship after leaving Kobe with a lesser SG, but Shaq was already out of his prime and had to get carried by Wade (and the refs)...honestly, ur basketball analysis has only gotten weaker over the years, unless that was just a horrible attempt at trollin. u said the back-to-back Kobe led Lakers were the most talented team in the league? lmfao.....pau gasol was a 2nd fiddle. same pau who averaged 11 ppg in last years playoffs. lamar odom was our 3rd option...the same lamar odom who is now like the 9th man off the clipper bench...bynum was injured and couldnt even play.... Kobe taking those teams to 2 straight was nothing short of amazing. LeBron couldn't accomplish such a feat in his wildest dreams.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 12:44:15 PM »
have a look at this....compares MJ, LeBron and Kobe after first 9 years in NBA

pretty clear Bron is much better than Kobe, and GOAT is much better than both.

http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/442309-mj-vs-kobe-vs-lebron

For more of MJ's playoff dominance, check this out

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--infographic--michael-jordan-s-playoff-dominance-173638437.html

lmao

lebron has a rookie of the year and more mvps in that timeframe...he must be better!

smh if u really believe bron was better than kobe in their first 9 years.
I do believe Bron is better.  More MVPs, more all NBA first teams, and all around better in basically every statistic category.  And you know Kobe aint winning a title without Shaq during this period, you cant even argue that.  Give your head a shake.

yea, because Kobe sacrificed INDIVIDUAL stats and accomplishment for titles, since he played next to Shaq during a good portion of his prime....horrible reason to claim LeBron is better. we all know LeBron racked up individual accomplishments whole chokin the playoffs year in and year out...but Kobe, in his prime, was flawless. u cant say that about LeBron...he only started showing a killer instinct very recently. lets not get ahead of ourselves, my dude.
Do you really think Kobe sacrificed his field goal % to win championships?  Cmon man.  Or did Kobe get less rebounds and assists to make the team better?  Getting more boards and dimes simply makes your team better, point blank.  And the fact is, LeBron is better at getting them, as well as scoring with a much higher efficiency.  If anything, Kobe should have been the most efficient scorer of the 3 since he played with Shaq who was the one getting double-teamed all game.

kobe has a lower fg% because he is a SHOOTER...deandre jordan also has a higher fg% than lebron, did u know that? lmao. and yea, lebron has more assists, because he's a PASS-FIRST player...kobe is the greatest scorer in the history of the league, so of course his assists will be lower when he's typically looking to SCORE FIRST. fact of the matter is, Kobe sacrificed MVPS, scoring titles, and all sort of indivudal accolades to play alongside Shaq and win TITLES. lol, come on, now, if Kobe played on a team like the Cavs in 2002, he woulda averaged 40 points :laugh:
Dude, your "so-called" greatest scorer in the history of the league averaged over 5 PPG than King James in his first 9 seasons.  Thats pretty ignorant of you to disrespect the REAL greatest scorer, MJ.  Kobe is a shooter?  Hes been a slasher and drive guy first his entire career.  Ray Allen is a shooter.  Kobe aint no shooter.  If LeBron took as many shots per game as Kobe, he would easily lead the league every year.  LeBron is a better player bro, straight up.  I know its eating you up, its got to be killing you inside right now.

Kobe was never a drive first guy...even in his younger years, his job was to shoot, in order to keep the paint open for Shaq to operate. he's not a shooter? shows how much u followed his career LOL.in fact, Kobe holds the record for most threes made in a game...also, stop using career averages against Kobe. every1 and they mama already knows Kobe came out of high school to a stacked Laker team, where he barely sniffed the cort in his first couple years...he worked his way up, until he became the best. he didnt enter the league with a franchise handed to him, so of course his career averages will be skewed.

and u keep sayin the same shit over n over...lebron is the better player now, because kobe is 34 years old and lebron is in his his prime. are u still claiming that lebron is better than kobe in his prime? is that what ur claiming??  :-\
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:47:23 PM by NIKCC »

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 12:47:42 PM »
Ya, its exactly what Im claiming.  LeBron James right now, is a better player than Kobe in his prime.  

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 12:50:20 PM »
Ya, its exactly what Im claiming.  LeBron James right now, is a better player than Kobe in his prime.  

LMFAO

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
loool at NICC  - he would eat shit if Kobe would make it on his chest like Classic with TI :d

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 01:05:44 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
loool at NICC  - he would eat shit if Kobe would make it on his chest like Classic with TI :d

that was the most european shit i've ever read in my life

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »
kobe is the greatest scorer in the history of the league

he's one of the greatest scorers in the history of the league, not THE GREATEST ONE.

yea, every1 must sacrifice to win, unless ur like jordan and u have everything built around you LOL. really, though, playing alongside Shaq is like nothing else, because he was the most demanding player in the history of the league...even when phil jackson wanted to run the offense through kobe, shaq threatened to not play d and rebound if it didnt run through him, and he got his way.

lebron is all-around better in what way? because he rather pass than shoot? kobe made 12 all-defensive teams...kobe could lead the league in assists if that were his game. is a prime lamar odom a better all-around player than kobe because he can pass and rebound better? LOL. thats a horrible argument... mietek, listen to ur idol....Kobe>LeBron, and thats where it ends.

Right, because Michael didn't sacrificed anything to win. He just sit there and didn't do nothing in order for the Bulls to get a ring. Every team is built around a franchase player, just like the Lakers builded their team around Kobe when Shaq left. So stop be so dissrespectfull to Jordan in order to make a case for your idol and try to learn how to give credit when credit is due.

Just cause someone's your idol dosen't mean you have to be on the same page with him every single time. And I don't agree with Michael on this one, even if he is my idol, my favorite player, the greatest player of all time and greatest athlete I ever saw in my life:

Kobe Bryant is a better scorer than Lebron James, while Lebron James is a better all-around player. Just like Michael Jordan was a better scorer than Magic Johnson and Larry Bird, while Larry Bird and Magic Johnson were better all-around players than Michael Jordan.

And THIS IS WHEN IT ENDS.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 02:41:11 PM »
kobe is the greatest scorer in the history of the league

he's one of the greatest scorers in the history of the league, not THE GREATEST ONE.

yea, every1 must sacrifice to win, unless ur like jordan and u have everything built around you LOL. really, though, playing alongside Shaq is like nothing else, because he was the most demanding player in the history of the league...even when phil jackson wanted to run the offense through kobe, shaq threatened to not play d and rebound if it didnt run through him, and he got his way.

lebron is all-around better in what way? because he rather pass than shoot? kobe made 12 all-defensive teams...kobe could lead the league in assists if that were his game. is a prime lamar odom a better all-around player than kobe because he can pass and rebound better? LOL. thats a horrible argument... mietek, listen to ur idol....Kobe>LeBron, and thats where it ends.

Right, because Michael didn't sacrificed anything to win. He just sit there and didn't do nothing in order for the Bulls to get a ring. Every team is built around a franchase player, just like the Lakers builded their team around Kobe when Shaq left. So stop be so dissrespectfull to Jordan in order to make a case for your idol and try to learn how to give credit when credit is due.

Just cause someone's your idol dosen't mean you have to be on the same page with him every single time. And I don't agree with Michael on this one, even if he is my idol, my favorite player, the greatest player of all time and greatest athlete I ever saw in my life:

Kobe Bryant is a better scorer than Lebron James, while Lebron James is a better all-around player. Just like Michael Jordan was a better scorer than Magic Johnson and Larry Bird, while Larry Bird and Magic Johnson were better all-around players than Michael Jordan.

And THIS IS WHEN IT ENDS.

I'm not discreditting MJ, just sayin those Bulls teams catered to MJ's individual accomplishments moreso than Kobe's teams did.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 02:54:51 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
suck a dick loser.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
Lmao. I stopped reading after the first line "everyone knows Kobe led the three peat team". Shaq just got all the MVPs lol.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2013, 12:12:04 PM »
^i never even said that, lol@the fake quote to dodge gettin shitted on

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
everyone knows Kobe was driving that three-peat team...

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2013, 12:25:08 PM »
everyone knows Kobe was driving that three-peat team...

driving, not leading...shaq and kobe both were the leaders- kobe was the driver, shaq was the dominant force who got fed in the paint. shaq had seniority, therefore, demanded offense run through him. kobe was already the best all-around player in the league by 01-02. this is all detailed in phil's book, the last season.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 07:21:17 AM »
Waiting for NIK's comment on Kobe's defense on Lebron in the All-Star Game in 5,4,3,2,1...  ;D