Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron

<< < (2/16) > >>

Sccit:

--- Quote from: PLANT on February 15, 2013, 06:33:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: NIKCC on February 15, 2013, 04:19:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: PLANT on February 15, 2013, 11:40:09 AM ---have a look at this....compares MJ, LeBron and Kobe after first 9 years in NBA

pretty clear Bron is much better than Kobe, and GOAT is much better than both.

http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/442309-mj-vs-kobe-vs-lebron

For more of MJ's playoff dominance, check this out

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--infographic--michael-jordan-s-playoff-dominance-173638437.html

--- End quote ---

lmao

lebron has a rookie of the year and more mvps in that timeframe...he must be better!

smh if u really believe bron was better than kobe in their first 9 years.

--- End quote ---
I do believe Bron is better.  More MVPs, more all NBA first teams, and all around better in basically every statistic category.  And you know Kobe aint winning a title without Shaq during this period, you cant even argue that.  Give your head a shake.

--- End quote ---

yea, because Kobe sacrificed INDIVIDUAL stats and accomplishment for titles, since he played next to Shaq during a good portion of his prime....horrible reason to claim LeBron is better. we all know LeBron racked up individual accomplishments whole chokin the playoffs year in and year out...but Kobe, in his prime, was flawless. u cant say that about LeBron...he only started showing a killer instinct very recently. lets not get ahead of ourselves, my dude.

The Watcher:
like lebron said, would you take russell over jordan? or horry over kobe?

rings are a team accomplishment, individual accolades should be all that matter

Meho:
But we're talking about key players, who are basically responsible for teams success. No, you can't compare Horry to Kobe. Horry wasn't a key player. What you can do, is compare the number of rings that Kobe, Lebron and Jordan have. It matters.

PLANT:

--- Quote from: NIKCC on February 15, 2013, 07:33:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: PLANT on February 15, 2013, 06:33:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: NIKCC on February 15, 2013, 04:19:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: PLANT on February 15, 2013, 11:40:09 AM ---have a look at this....compares MJ, LeBron and Kobe after first 9 years in NBA

pretty clear Bron is much better than Kobe, and GOAT is much better than both.

http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/442309-mj-vs-kobe-vs-lebron

For more of MJ's playoff dominance, check this out

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--infographic--michael-jordan-s-playoff-dominance-173638437.html

--- End quote ---

lmao

lebron has a rookie of the year and more mvps in that timeframe...he must be better!

smh if u really believe bron was better than kobe in their first 9 years.

--- End quote ---
I do believe Bron is better.  More MVPs, more all NBA first teams, and all around better in basically every statistic category.  And you know Kobe aint winning a title without Shaq during this period, you cant even argue that.  Give your head a shake.

--- End quote ---

yea, because Kobe sacrificed INDIVIDUAL stats and accomplishment for titles, since he played next to Shaq during a good portion of his prime....horrible reason to claim LeBron is better. we all know LeBron racked up individual accomplishments whole chokin the playoffs year in and year out...but Kobe, in his prime, was flawless. u cant say that about LeBron...he only started showing a killer instinct very recently. lets not get ahead of ourselves, my dude.

--- End quote ---
Do you really think Kobe sacrificed his field goal % to win championships?  Cmon man.  Or did Kobe get less rebounds and assists to make the team better?  Getting more boards and dimes simply makes your team better, point blank.  And the fact is, LeBron is better at getting them, as well as scoring with a much higher efficiency.  If anything, Kobe should have been the most efficient scorer of the 3 since he played with Shaq who was the one getting double-teamed all game.

Mietek23:

--- Quote from: NIKCC on February 15, 2013, 07:33:47 PM ---yea, because Kobe sacrificed INDIVIDUAL stats and accomplishment for titles, since he played next to Shaq during a good portion of his prime....horrible reason to claim LeBron is better. we all know LeBron racked up individual accomplishments whole chokin the playoffs year in and year out...but Kobe, in his prime, was flawless. u cant say that about LeBron...he only started showing a killer instinct very recently. lets not get ahead of ourselves, my dude.

--- End quote ---

Every great player in order to win rings needs to sacrifice some of the individual things. You can say that about every great player. Plus, Kobe also didn't make the play-offs with his team or got stopped in the first round, while being "the man". Now, I know you'll say he played with bums but let's not act like Lebron had such a great team while on Cavaliers.

Now, to be clear - I don't compare them. They are both great in their own way, just if you wanna make points - be fair to each side. Kobe is a better scorer than Lebron, but James is a better all-around player than Bryant.

Case closed, move on y'all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version