Author Topic: Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron  (Read 3503 times)

Sccit

Re: Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 02:13:21 PM »
sorry NIK but Malone wasn't going to help against the much faster and athletic Pistons

that was pretty much THE toughest opponent the Shaq/Kobe lakers had to face in a finals by a mile!  deepest roster and that Detroit team was a bad 4th quarter away from winning back to back titles even

right...lolll. we were able to handle the much superior spurs and wolves, but not the pistons. come on, now. rasheed was the difference in the series, and had malone been healthy, things woulda been different...not to mention the horrible reffing, but thats besides the point.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:17:57 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 02:23:53 PM »
sorry NIK but Malone wasn't going to help against the much faster and athletic Pistons

that was pretty much THE toughest opponent the Shaq/Kobe lakers had to face in a finals by a mile!  deepest roster and that Detroit team was a bad 4th quarter away from winning back to back titles even

right...lolll. we were able to handle the much superior spurs and wolves, but not the pistons. come on, now. rasheed was the difference in the series, and had malone been healthy, things woulda been different...not to mention the horrible reffing, but thats besides the point.

the Spurs barely beat the Pistons that next year...bad example

and the Lakers were too slow and old to win that series nomatter what.  Why would the league want to give Detroit a title?  lmao

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 02:29:30 PM »

the Spurs barely beat the Pistons that next year...bad example

and the Lakers were too slow and old to win that series nomatter what.  Why would the league want to give Detroit a title?  lmao

what are u sayin? lakers were still the heavy favorites to win that series before malone went down, either way..

and not sayin it's a conspiracy for sure, cuz we'll never know, but the idea would be that the league was tired of lakers domination and wanted other markets to expand so the nba could get more recognition nationally. regardless, the reffing was infamously terrible that finals- just do a quick search and see what the general consensus is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »
Pau Gasol deserved Finals MVP in 2010. Bean hasn't done shit alone. Facts nigga.

the fuck outa here, young biebs..kobe gave gasol 2 titles, thats why gasol treats kobe like a father. no one else in this league could win back-to-back titles with gasol as a second fiddle....lebron needed 2 franchise players to win half a title.

With literally just the Celtics as the only team in basketball posing a threat, I think me and Pau could of done things.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/Ze-alOMsQKE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/Ze-alOMsQKE</a>

And not those things. Lol @ your idol being gay.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
I think me and Pau could of done things.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/Ze-alOMsQKE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/Ze-alOMsQKE</a>

And not those things. Lol @ your idol being gay.

this gotta be the gayest post in dubcc history... what u doin lookin up homosexually oriented videos? i thought lebron was more than enough jerkin material to last you a lifetime??

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:44 PM »
I can sense your cheeks blushing red out of the anger involved here. Stick to things that take place on the court whether it be LeBrons dominance, Kobe's cock grab or how 2008-2010 was just dead years with literally only two teams in it.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2013, 02:40:58 PM »
I can sense your cheeks blushing red out of the anger involved here. Stick to things that take place on the court whether it be LeBrons dominance, Kobe's cock grab or how 2008-2010 was just dead years with literally only two teams in it.

lol...lebron won a ring with 2 other franchise players. in a shortened season. with the easiest rode to the finals in NBA history. did i mentioned he teamed up with these two franchise players (one of them being a finals MVP) in fear of never winning a ring?

lmfao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »

lol...lebron won a ring with 2 other franchise players. in a shortened season. with the easiest rode to the finals in NBA history. did i mentioned he teamed up with these two franchise players (one of them being a finals MVP) in fear of never winning a ring?

lmfao

OKC is better than anyone Kobe's ever played.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2013, 03:13:07 PM »
Chris Bosh is not a true "franchise player" and we all know this

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2013, 03:43:08 PM »

yep

props on ur sig hack, i just checked that for the first time
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »

lmfao

OKC is better than anyone Kobe's ever played.

duno if u were born yet, but lakeshow actually had to go through OKC to win their last title

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »

he was a franchise player for the raptors, and even led them to the playoffs a couple times...he might not be a franchise player on a championship team, but that dont change the fact that he came in the league with the franchise player tag.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »
Bosh lead them to first round exits, big whoop

almost everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA...well except for this years lakers :D

notice the heat got better in the playoffs last year when bosh was out

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2013, 04:55:56 PM »
Bosh lead them to first round exits, big whoop

almost everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA...well except for this years lakers :D

notice the heat got better in the playoffs last year when bosh was out

the point is, he mighta not been the ultimate franchise player, but he still was a franchise player and one of the best (if not THEE best) power forwards in the league when the Heat acquired him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2013, 07:48:56 PM »
Charles Barkley used to call him "Manute Bol with dreads" cuz he was so soft in Toronto ;D