Author Topic: Keith Murray Auto Wreck  (Read 110 times)

Trauma-san

Keith Murray Auto Wreck
« on: February 27, 2003, 08:45:41 PM »
Just thought I'd let yall know that Keith Murray was in a car wreck today, but they say he's doing alright and it isn't serious.  

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Keith Murray Auto Wreck
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 08:48:16 PM »
whew... close one...

He's probably happy to be alive.. but at tha same time a lil dissapointed, cuz if he would have died, his new album would definately sell alot more copies... lol j/p.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 11:20:09 PM »

Danm!!!

I swear I was just about to make a thread about how his skillz are slept on like a fucken poisoned apple.

Keith Murray can shit on 90% of the hip-hop nation word the fuck up . Name the top Game...and Murray can hunt them down.
+ There is alot or rumor's bout Keith, including him knockin' out your favorite Queen's bridge rhyme sayer.

I'll let that one stick...
talk amongst yourselves
Hatesrats 2000Tre

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 03:05:32 AM »

Danm!!!

I swear I was just about to make a thread about how his skillz are slept on like a fucken poisoned apple.

Keith Murray can shit on 90% of the hip-hop nation word the fuck up . Name the top Game...and Murray can hunt them down.
+ There is alot or rumor's bout Keith, including him knockin' out your favorite Queen's bridge rhyme sayer.

I'll let that one stick...
talk amongst yourselves
Hatesrats 2000Tre

Aint thta the truth...uses to love that figger back when...havent heard much since he got outta jail tho to tell you the truth  :(
Glad he's coo tho...boy always bounces back!

Jome

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2003, 05:53:45 PM »

Danm!!!

Word to yo mama!!
Can't wait for a full length Murray LP..