Author Topic: No disrespect but Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly  (Read 475 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: No disrespect but Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
dre gets a pass because he's been around since the early 80s

redman has like 50 kids with 50 women so i highly doubt dude's gay

joe budden ain't gay

Okka

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 11:34:41 AM »
Where did you hear about Redman being gay?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 07:05:47 PM »
That was a rumor long time ago, but it was false. But since it was some rumor from 15 years ago, I thought I'd throw it up there under rumors.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 07:10:01 PM »
That was a rumor long time ago, but it was false. But since it was some rumor from 15 years ago, I thought I'd throw it up there under rumors.

That rumor has as much truth as the iraqi weapons of mass destruction rumors lol!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 07:35:49 PM »
The music is going to continue to be the music. And the industry will keep being the industry. What people are failing to see is all these gay artists aren't people who watched "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" last week and decided they were gay. All these people were gay in the fucking 90's, it was just a more homophobic time and they wanted their sexuality to stay secluded. It's just people don't pay attention to a situation until the mainstream throws it out there. Like how everyone act like the world got so much worse after 9/11. I love how people think hip-hop is so much more real when their favorite artist is pretending that he doesn't suck dick. The bottom line is you really shouldn't be hero-worshiping any of these guys you don't really know because a lot of them are just pitiful human beings. You can't deny their talent on any level but there are more Mel Gibsons, R. Kellys, Chris Browns, Roman Polanksis, and the like than you could ever imagine. And I am absolutetly not someone who believes in the Illuminati propganda but I believe in what makes sense and if all these celeberities with twenty-million-dollar careers and bulletproof egos actually showed you the side of them that their studios and publicists don't ever want you to see, the public would be done with about a good 75% of them.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »
Queen Latifa may not have ever said she's a lesbian but she's certainly not hiding it, she's been openly dating women for years.

Agree with the topic tho. All these rappers are going out if their way to be accepting to homosexuality. Hell even Pusha T (mister sell dope himself) said "Roleys cross oceans like Frank out in England, the gay pride bezel rainbow like its spring again"...gay pride bezel?! If this was the 90's or 00's he would've been clowned hard for that shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 02:08:18 AM »
worrying about who people may or may not be fucking makes you a faggot.

so what im sayin is this is a thread full of faggots
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Fraxxx

Re: No disrespect but
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 09:56:56 AM »
 Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly? Relative to what, the KKK? Hip Hop is one of the most homophobic musical genres there is.

The funny thing is, I'd never waste much thought on homosexuality while the people demonizing it for sure often got dick on their mind.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 03:38:52 PM »
Hip Hop is a little too gay friendly? Relative to what, the KKK? Hip Hop is one of the most homophobic musical genres there is.

The funny thing is, I'd never waste much thought on homosexuality while the people demonizing it for sure often got dick on their mind.

aren't you the frank ocean fan?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »
not a fan of frank ocean but why is bein a fan of his make you gay all of a sudden? to enjoy his music mean u wanan fuck frank ocean?

thats like bein a crooked i fan and wantin to fuck him. only difference is sum ppl do wanna fuck crooked i so this post i just made is pointless
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 03:14:01 AM »

aren't you the frank ocean fan?

I'm the one who listened to his mixtape for the first time lately and thought that it is pretty dope. And never bothered to care if he's gay, bi, straight or else. Unlike you, obviously.

Not that it would have anything to do with what I wrote before...

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.