Author Topic: Raiders are going to lose by 50+ next week  (Read 366 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Raiders are going to lose by 50+ next week
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 10:08:12 PM »
Here we go again, here is the Espn article

So is there a good QB coming in next year draft that the Raiders can draft and maybe perhaps build back their franchise around???

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2014, 09:01:39 AM »
unless they kill Tom Brady

I think KC did that last night

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 09:49:31 AM »
raiders have been the worst drafting team

jawalrus ruffles
heyward bay  (total reach)
gallery

they always miss on QB's too

Well, since 2002, when Senile Al Davis took over, here is the list of draft picks the Raiders had in the first round...

2002, Phillip Buchanon and Napoleon Harris, not bad,
2003, Nnamdi Asomugha and Tyler Brayton, GREAT FIND IN ASOMUGHA!
2004, Robert Gallery, okay, now we are seeing a fall
2005, Fabian Washington, made worst because it was over Aaron Rodgers
2006, Michael Huff, WTF?
2007, JaMarcus Russell, no comment
2008, Darren McFadden, if only he can stay healthy, then Al traded his 2nd and 3rd round picks
2009, Darrius Heyward-Bey, WWWHHHYYYY???
2010, Rolando McClain, at least his first play in the NFL looked good, and that's about it.
2011, traded for Richard Seymour, who was 33 YEARS OLD? WTF? That was the year Hue Jackson was trying to get Al Davis to draft Colin Kaepernick
2012, traded for Carson Palmer in the traded that cost Hue Jackson his job and the first trade of the post Al Davis era.

So this was the Raiders under Senile Al Davis. A far cry for the years he drafted Charles Woodson, Joey Porter in the 2nd round, Barret Robbins in the 2nd round,  Greg Biekert in the 7th round, Tim Brown, and going back even further, Greg Townsend in the 4th, Marcus Allen, Howie Long in the 2nd from a small school when no one drafted from small schools, Dave Casper in the 2nd round, Art Shell in the 3rd, Cliff Branch in the 4th, Lester Hayes in the 5th.

At one time, Al was a great drafter, he found hidden talent and had the coaches to mold them into Raiders. Eventually he just drafted 40 yard dash times and had so much turn over in coaches that no players really developed under the Raider system.

Didn't he trade a 1st rounder for Seymour as well? The team sucked that year and he was acting like they were title contenders or something. What a shit show that organization has become. I've always liked McFadden though, it's too bad he just flat out can't stay healthy.

Yep, I put that under 2011, because it was the 2011 first round pick. The funny thing was in that draft Hue Jackson wanted to draft Colin Kaepernick, which could have been done in the 2nd round but the Niners traded up before the Raiders to get him. But Hue did have vision on what he wanted Oakland to be, and I think had they had a first round pick, they could have traded down and then got more picks and still got Kaepernick at the end of the first. But the Seymour traded really limited their movement. Man, just thinking of Jackson coaching Kaep makes me cry. It would have been glorious.

Here we go again, here is the Espn article

So is there a good QB coming in next year draft that the Raiders can draft and maybe perhaps build back their franchise around???

They have a really good rookie QB this year in Derek Carr. Carr is actually looking really good considering all the mess around him. What the Raiders need to do is focus on drafting skill players, stock piling weapons around Carr. They are in BAD need of receivers, and whoever is the best receiver coming out should be the Raiders number 1 pick. I am almost certain the Raiders will get the first pick in the draft, and it will be either a receiver or a left tackle. Also, the Raiders will have $47million in cap space this off season, which I'd invest heavily in the line, I know the line is holding up pretty good this year, but there are still some soft spots so that needs to be addressed. But the QB spot is good.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »
Ill take your word for it I just dint hear any hype about this guy. ( i know how that sounds) keep in mind im more of a baseball and Hockey guy