Author Topic: new dogg pound feat snoop dogg ''LA Heres 2 U  (Read 2600 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: new dogg pound feat snoop dogg ''LA Heres 2 U
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 09:43:35 AM »
daz  actually posts on here and some of you fags have the nerve to provoke the man, appreciate the music and move along

dude is a scumbag who admitted to ripping off his own fans to get 100 thousand dollars for the makaveli and dillinger scam

and he had the nerve to diss Pac's mom...Pac would kill him for that

still don't see why people support the dude

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 12:09:05 PM »
daz  actually posts on here and some of you fags have the nerve to provoke the man, appreciate the music and move along

dude is a scumbag who admitted to ripping off his own fans to get 100 thousand dollars for the makaveli and dillinger scam

I wouldn't believe that figure. U know what Daz is like :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »

50 dollars x 2,000 copies

daz is a straight up scumbag and piece of shit human being....dope producer and okay rapper in the 90s but nobody is checking for him now

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »

50 dollars x 2,000 copies

daz is a straight up scumbag and piece of shit human being....dope producer and okay rapper in the 90s but nobody is checking for him now

Just me and about 1000 lurkers at dubcc lol. Sayin that that last album wasn't up to standard other than '4 Tha Hood' which slaps

Daz needs to get back to self producin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »
i liked the song with snoop on the destruction album...snoop actually TRIED on that song which is rare for him now

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2013, 12:22:00 PM »
I rather listen to Daz these days than Kurupt - with that being said, why are you keep bringing that "Makaveli & Dillinger" shit over and over again as soon, as Daz shows up on Dubcc ???

Your acting like you was the one, who did purchase those 2000 copies by yourself since no one's speaking about it the whole time but you ::)

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »
I rather listen to Daz these days than Kurupt - with that being said, why are you keep bringing that "Makaveli & Dillinger" shit over and over again as soon, as Daz shows up on Dubcc ???

Your acting like you was the one, who did purchase those 2000 copies by yourself since no one's speaking about it the whole time but you ::)

Word. Daz prolly ended up with a big ass pile of $50's and went 'shiiiet I lost all the addresses' :laugh:

Then hit Tha Strip Club lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2013, 12:30:03 PM »

lol  so there is an unwritten statue of limitations on scamming your fans??  this is news to me

Mietek23

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »

lol  so there is an unwritten statue of limitations on scamming your fans??  this is news to me

I didn't said that. But it seems like no one give's a fuck about it but you - I never heard no other dude insulting Daz because of this "Makaveli/Dillinger" thing but you, so I wonder did you ordered all those copies back in the day or something that it bothers you so much til this day...?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »
most people attack Daz for dissing french people on here

and yes, i ordered 2 thousand copies of a CD when i was 15 years old  ::)

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 12:56:29 PM »

I mean if Daz was a standup guy he'd refund shit to everyone. This was before the days of paypal tho right?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2013, 12:59:42 PM »

I mean if Daz was a standup guy he'd refund shit to everyone. This was before the days of paypal tho right?

it was sold through paypal only but this was before the euro's could use pay pal and even back then half his fanbase was europe

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2013, 01:04:51 PM »

it was sold through paypal only but this was before the euro's could use pay pal and even back then half his fanbase was europe

Interesting. doesn't seen to have dented his Euro fanbse tho. :D

Maybe they got sent one of the other pressings?

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2013, 03:44:23 PM »

Get over it Wigga, you got gaffled by by daz over ten years ago and you ain't getting shit back LMAO

didnt daz say so himself before some mod deleting his post saying that, that shit was funny  ;D
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2013, 04:07:24 PM »

Get over it Wigga, you got gaffled by by daz over ten years ago and you ain't getting shit back LMAO

didnt daz say so himself before some mod deleting his post saying that, that shit was funny  ;D

LOL  yes but i'll always give him hell for it cuz i can