Author Topic: Busta Rhymes/ Ja Rule Beef????  (Read 121 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Busta Rhymes/ Ja Rule Beef????
« on: March 04, 2003, 09:54:18 PM »
Ja Rule, Busta Rhymes Give Grammys a Bad Rap
Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel’s bickering at the Grammys was nothing compared with the backstage beef between Busta Rhymes and Ja Rule. This was only two days after Rhymes’s GMC Suburban was shot up outside his Chelsea management company (no one was in the car at the time). An insider tells us that about four hours before showtime, “one of their publicists called and asked to please keep Ja Rule and Busta Rhymes separated.” At that point, their dressing rooms were next to each other. “So that had to be completely reworked, like the floor plan of the dressing rooms and their arrival times at the red carpet,” our tipster says. “And the report that we were getting was that they had to be separated because there had been a gunfight.” Things really got surreal, our source reports, when Ja Rule’s posse showed up dressed in fatigues: “I don’t know if it was a symbolic thing, but it was weird and people were scared.” Rhymes’s rep insists the changes had nothing to do with security. It was a space issue, she says, because Rhymes was bringing twelve people with him and Rule’s entourage numbered fifteen.

Source: http://www.newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/n_8428/

platinumk777

Re:Busta Rhymes/ Ja Rule Beef????
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2003, 10:16:33 PM »
ya, I read about this yesterday... what's up with that?

KVB

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 10:25:20 PM »
Seems like everybody is gong at Ja Rule now, and he has more than enough beef already... :P it will be interesting to see how this situation evolves.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 10:49:49 PM by KVB »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2003, 11:47:21 PM »
For real man, I dont like Ja but damn , leave the man alone