Author Topic: This scared the shit outta me for a sec man...  (Read 143 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This scared the shit outta me for a sec man...
« on: March 03, 2003, 02:27:42 AM »
Ya know one those sleeping disorders...or whatever the fuck u call those...i dunno...you have one of these when your really tired...so anyways...i only had like 5 hours of sleep this morning...so earlier i got knocked the fuck out in a sec...then i think i woke up..but i can't move for some reason..then it seems like my body is floating in the air...i'm like wtf?...but i can't tell if i'm awake or dreaming...then i'm back on the bed...i look on the right...and i see a black shadow...at first it looked like a person...just staring at me...damn that shit woke my ass up for good...it turns out that the black shadow was my black leather chair...fucking my mind is playing tricks with me or somethin...goddamn....did any of ya had one of these before?

E. J. Rizo

Re:This scared the shit outta me for a sec man...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 02:41:57 AM »
Ya know one those sleeping disorders...or whatever the fuck u call those...i dunno...you have one of these when your really tired...so anyways...i only had like 5 hours of sleep this morning...so earlier i got knocked the fuck out in a sec...then i think i woke up..but i can't move for some reason..then it seems like my body is floating in the air...i'm like wtf?...but i can't tell if i'm awake or dreaming...then i'm back on the bed...i look on the right...and i see a black shadow...at first it looked like a person...just staring at me...damn that shit woke my ass up for good...it turns out that the black shadow was my black leather chair...fucking my mind is playing tricks with me or somethin...goddamn....did any of ya had one of these before?

hahaha man you weak....lol....i get average less than 5 hours of sleep a day....and im cool.....lol....but we all different.....and i know what you saying that you see trippy shit....it happens when i get like 1-2 hours a sleep but very rarely only every once and a long
while

Kain670

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 06:54:06 AM »
then i think i woke up..but i can't move for some reason..then it seems like my body is floating in the air...i'm like wtf?...but i can't tell if i'm awake or dreaming...then i'm back on the bed...

That has happen to me before

Same feeling but in my case I had snails coming towards my face

I was trying to get up from my bed and move away---but I couldn't  ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 07:11:56 PM »
well, after 2 days of no sleep you're clinically insane, think about that

i know what you're talkin about though, when i get on the drugs for a while and go 3-4 days with no sleep, i see strange shit, but i know its not real, however sometimes u wonder with shit like that
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 07:41:09 PM »
then it seems like my body is floating in the air...i'm like wtf?...but i can't tell if i'm awake or dreaming...

Hell Yea......Dats like gettin high without drugs......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 07:44:43 PM »
Well, I gone for 72 hours without sleep. This explains so much about me.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 07:53:59 PM »
Yeah, since you didnt sleep much.  Your subconcious mind started taking over, = hallucinations, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...