1 (12.5%)
Kobe Bryant
1 (12.5%)
Roger Goodell
4 (50%)
Other
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Biggest Douchebag in Sports  (Read 2547 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Biggest Douchebag in Sports
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 09:42:10 PM »
Goodell because he abuses his power.

lol trolling yourself?

ETHERED

Wait, when have you ever came to ToT.

And if anything, I get complaints that I don't use my mod powers more.

so who locked the thread about the corpse in the hotel water supply?  it didn't just lock itself

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 09:45:32 PM »
Yeah. Kobe raped a girl LMAO.

which is why he shouldnt be on the list

thats actually like the one thing he didnt do.

nik, i thought you hated dwight, now that the lakers r winning a couple of games u forgave him or what?

maybe he's maturing in front of our eyes, but i cant tell ya for sure yet....i'll let u know at the end of the season 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 09:52:52 PM »
NIK is a Laker fan, but a Laker fan in his own way. Like most Laker fans get onboard with the how the Lakers run the team. Like me, I hated Kobe and wanted to keep Shaq, but I understood business and if keep Kobe meant more titles down the line I could deal with that. But NIK likes the Lakers to win his way with his guys. So if the Lakers traded Kobe instead of Shaq, he would have complained the whole time and wanted the Lakers to get Kobe back. Which is why he hates Howard and still spoons with his Bynum jersey.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 10:10:43 PM »
NIK is a Laker fan, but a Laker fan in his own way. Like most Laker fans get onboard with the how the Lakers run the team. Like me, I hated Kobe and wanted to keep Shaq, but I understood business and if keep Kobe meant more titles down the line I could deal with that. But NIK likes the Lakers to win his way with his guys. So if the Lakers traded Kobe instead of Shaq, he would have complained the whole time and wanted the Lakers to get Kobe back. Which is why he hates Howard and still spoons with his Bynum jersey.

lmao

he got mad at me when i wasnt dissing howard hard enough in the kobe thread and now that im calling him a douche he doesnt agree with me

oh well.  go G.S. Dubs.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 12:52:45 PM »

lmao

he got mad at me when i wasnt dissing howard hard enough in the kobe thread and now that im calling him a douche he doesnt agree with me

oh well.  go G.S. Dubs.

when did i say dwight wasnt a douche?

slap yaself

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 12:56:19 PM »

wtf are u talkin about? ur an idiot, u know that?? no, seriously, u soundin dumb as fuck again. LOL

i want whats best for the Lakers...unlike you, i didnt side with shaq because i liked the size of his cock. i wanted to keep kobe because i knew that it was what was best for the organization. now, as for last summer, i didnt wanna trade for dwight, because i knew it was a bad idea...and i was right. but guess what, you're still an idiot.

no, seriously, dont come at me like that, minnesota boy...you could only wish to have a tenth of as much love and commitment for the purple and gold as i do, my dude.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 03:01:07 PM »

wtf are u talkin about? ur an idiot, u know that?? no, seriously, u soundin dumb as fuck again. LOL

i want whats best for the Lakers...unlike you, i didnt side with shaq because i liked the size of his cock. i wanted to keep kobe because i knew that it was what was best for the organization. now, as for last summer, i didnt wanna trade for dwight, because i knew it was a bad idea...and i was right. but guess what, you're still an idiot.

no, seriously, dont come at me like that, minnesota boy...you could only wish to have a tenth of as much love and commitment for the purple and gold as i do, my dude.

Let's keep it real though, you think you would be a better GM than Mitch, and you loved some Bynum. The Bynum/Howard trade worked out for the Lakers because lets look at stats.

Howard: 16ppg, 12 rpg, 2.5 bpg, and looks to be resigning with the Lakers in free agency

Bynum: 0 ppg, 0 rpg, 0 bpg, and he wouldn't have re-signed with the Lakers as he wanted his own team.

As for commitment for the Lakers. You can have as much imaginary Laker commitment you want. I actually walk into visiting arenas in the Mid-West to watch my Lakers and get booed by Buck and 'Wolves fans to see my boys in person. But now I am a 32 year old dad, I have different priorities than watching every Laker game. But don't get it twisted, I still have love for my Lakers and I am never rooting for any other team. I am a Laker fan since the days of Kareem and Magic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 03:11:38 PM »
the lakers are only gonna get older next year

howard should go to Houston or Chicago if he wants to win a ring

or Boston but i don't want him

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »

lol trolling yourself?

ETHERED

so who locked the thread about the corpse in the hotel water supply?  it didn't just lock itself

Well I could either lock that thread, OR erase all the post that went off topic and started insulting people. Since you guys would just move it all to G-Spot, I locked the thread and was done with it. I've given enough warnings.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 03:15:58 PM »

Let's keep it real though, you think you would be a better GM than Mitch, and you loved some Bynum. The Bynum/Howard trade worked out for the Lakers because lets look at stats.

Howard: 16ppg, 12 rpg, 2.5 bpg, and looks to be resigning with the Lakers in free agency

Bynum: 0 ppg, 0 rpg, 0 bpg, and he wouldn't have re-signed with the Lakers as he wanted his own team.

As for commitment for the Lakers. You can have as much imaginary Laker commitment you want. I actually walk into visiting arenas in the Mid-West to watch my Lakers and get booed by Buck and 'Wolves fans to see my boys in person. But now I am a 32 year old dad, I have different priorities than watching every Laker game. But don't get it twisted, I still have love for my Lakers and I am never rooting for any other team. I am a Laker fan since the days of Kareem and Magic.

do i think i would be as good a gm as mitch? i dont know, i've never been a gm...but i can tell u the dwight trade was not the right move at the time (hindsight, it looks right, because bynum sat the year, but that was not the case at the time) - a healthy bynum is overall a better player than current dwight, and i think this season was more than enough proof for us laker fans to determine that. on top of that, dwight's first choice wasnt even LA, and theres still a possibility of him walking at the end of the season...also, the hiring of d'antoni over phil jackson was pretty damn pathetic as well, and if we even as much as make the playoffs, it'll be mostly due to kobe's will power.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2013, 03:26:26 PM »

do i think i would be as good a gm as mitch? i dont know, i've never been a gm...but i can tell u the dwight trade was not the right move at the time (hindsight, it looks right, because bynum sat the year, but that was not the case at the time) - a healthy bynum is overall a better player than current dwight, and i think this season was more than enough proof for us laker fans to determine that. on top of that, dwight's first choice wasnt even LA, and theres still a possibility of him walking at the end of the season...also, the hiring of d'antoni over phil jackson was pretty damn pathetic as well, and if we even as much as make the playoffs, it'll be mostly due to kobe's will power.

But the Lakers felt that if they could get Dwight, then they could show him Laker tradition and he'd re-sign with the Lakers. And so far, he's showing signs of re-signing with the Lakers. There had to be something there that Mitch and the Lakers thought Bynum was leaving, forgetting who's the better player. I always thought they both were different types of post players, Bynum a more classic back to the basket player and Howard a more modern athletic monster in the paint. So who's better is subjective. What's important is how the Lakers want to re-build in next summer when Kobe and Gasol's contracts are up and they have a bunch of cap room to build around Howard (or Bynum if they kept him). Mitch thought that he could build around Howard, my guess by looking at the talent in the league and seeing who realistically he can fill the rest of the spots with. The league is built to support centers like Howard who are more athletic and aren't really clogging the lane. So I think Mitch was looking long term on who to get between Howard and Bynum, and what you saw was short term. It's why Mitch is GM, and a damn good one, and you write on a Hip-Hop board. It's all good, I agree D'Antoni was a HORRIBLE hire and if the Lakers had any sense at all, they'd hire Phil back this summer and pay him whatever they wanted and let Jeanie run the team instead of Jim. But that's a whole other post.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2013, 03:38:15 PM »

lol trolling yourself?

ETHERED

Well I could either lock that thread, OR erase all the post that went off topic and started insulting people. Since you guys would just move it all to G-Spot, I locked the thread and was done with it. I've given enough warnings.

why was it moved from the G Spot to TOT to begin with?

another case of bad moderating

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2013, 03:40:21 PM »
dwight is yet to show he can be a franchise player.. not saying theres no chance, but i do think bynum woulda re-signed with us.. mitch just thought dwight was a franchise player at the time, and up until this past week, dwight has played NOTHING like a franchise player. im still reserving final judgement, cuz it seems to me like he's takin some steps forward.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2013, 05:09:48 PM »
How is Dwight not a franchise player? D'Antoni had Pau sitting in a corner shooting threes. Just a poorly ran offense. Orlando at least had the right setup for Dwight.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
How is Dwight not a franchise player? D'Antoni had Pau sitting in a corner shooting threes. Just a poorly ran offense. Orlando at least had the right setup for Dwight.

because he's not. he doesnt have the heart of a champion....yet. if it changes, i'll let u know. hard not to give it your all when u got kobe busting his ass on your team.