1 (12.5%)
Kobe Bryant
1 (12.5%)
Roger Goodell
4 (50%)
Other
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Biggest Douchebag in Sports  (Read 2544 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Biggest Douchebag in Sports
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2013, 08:36:46 PM »
39 and 12...I rest my case.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2013, 10:42:06 PM »
39 and 12...I rest my case.

With 39 ft attempts due to hack a Dwight

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2013, 10:43:09 PM »
he beat the mighty Orlando Magic Cham, let's not get outta hand  ::)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 12:00:58 AM »
NIK is a Laker fan, but a Laker fan in his own way. Like most Laker fans get onboard with the how the Lakers run the team. Like me, I hated Kobe and wanted to keep Shaq, but I understood business and if keep Kobe meant more titles down the line I could deal with that. But NIK likes the Lakers to win his way with his guys. So if the Lakers traded Kobe instead of Shaq, he would have complained the whole time and wanted the Lakers to get Kobe back. Which is why he hates Howard and still spoons with his Bynum jersey.

lmao

he got mad at me when i wasnt dissing howard hard enough in the kobe thread and now that im calling him a douche he doesnt agree with me

oh well.  go G.S. Dubs.

when did i say dwight wasnt a douche?

slap yaself

dont be mad i put 2 of your lakers on this list, just enjoy that your team is makin a run right now doggie
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 12:10:40 AM »
Goodell because he abuses his power.

lol trolling yourself?

ETHERED

Wait, when have you ever came to ToT.

And if anything, I get complaints that I don't use my mod powers more.

so who locked the thread about the corpse in the hotel water supply?  it didn't just lock itself

Well I could either lock that thread, OR erase all the post that went off topic and started insulting people. Since you guys would just move it all to G-Spot, I locked the thread and was done with it. I've given enough warnings.

why was it moved from the G Spot to TOT to begin with?

another case of bad moderating

i dont understand why being a moderator is so difficult

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2013, 04:01:36 AM »
Goodell because he abuses his power.

lol trolling yourself?

ETHERED

Wait, when have you ever came to ToT.

And if anything, I get complaints that I don't use my mod powers more.

so who locked the thread about the corpse in the hotel water supply?  it didn't just lock itself

Well I could either lock that thread, OR erase all the post that went off topic and started insulting people. Since you guys would just move it all to G-Spot, I locked the thread and was done with it. I've given enough warnings.

why was it moved from the G Spot to TOT to begin with?

another case of bad moderating

i dont understand why being a moderator is so difficult

Not sure. I can't move things into ToT, just get rid of them.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2013, 09:10:32 AM »
NIK is a Laker fan, but a Laker fan in his own way. Like most Laker fans get onboard with the how the Lakers run the team. Like me, I hated Kobe and wanted to keep Shaq, but I understood business and if keep Kobe meant more titles down the line I could deal with that. But NIK likes the Lakers to win his way with his guys. So if the Lakers traded Kobe instead of Shaq, he would have complained the whole time and wanted the Lakers to get Kobe back. Which is why he hates Howard and still spoons with his Bynum jersey.

lmao

he got mad at me when i wasnt dissing howard hard enough in the kobe thread and now that im calling him a douche he doesnt agree with me

oh well.  go G.S. Dubs.

slap yaself

dont be mad i put 2 of your lakers on this list, just enjoy that your team is makin a run right now doggie

i guess u missed my threads about dwight this year

my only issue was that u gotta be a sheep 2 put kobe on that list

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 06:55:50 PM »

lmao

oh well.  go G.S. Dubs.

slap yaself

how am i a sheep for thinking kobes a douche?  do you know what a douchebag is?

again, im not talking about the guys basketball skills here.  please elaborate nik. 

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »

lmao

oh well.  go G.S. Dubs.

slap yaself

how am i a sheep for thinking kobes a douche?  do you know what a douchebag is?

again, im not talking about the guys basketball skills here.  please elaborate nik. 

Kobe is a g, I'm not talkin bout basketball skill. When I think of douche, I think of cornballs like Blake griffin, even Shaq. That over-the-top "look at me" personality that makes u just wana slap em