Author Topic: Tech the time has come to let go of the beard...  (Read 224 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Tech the time has come to let go of the beard...
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2003, 07:42:27 PM »
It took ya'll a minute to read that? It only took me 30 seconds max...Idiots... ::)

lol, now you are resorting to I read faster than you read jokes?

Awsome.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2003, 07:43:59 PM »
ummm, what's so funny about that? Sccit been sayin tha same jokes for months now.....It's gettin played out.....lol @ AnusQuake's how ass jumpin band-wagons.....Dumbfuck wasted a minute of my life too.....Fuc what U stand for Square ass sucka.....

Just Wondering, Have any of yall even seen a pic of Tech?

No they havent.  Anyway its been fun guys, but honestly, this thread is going no where and just contributing to the beef/hate in this forum.  You guys are free to say all this shit to tech on AIM, or in PM, but rules are rules, peace

Edit:  At the request of Rapquake, I figured I would let this thread remain open, so tech has a chance to respond. After his response, It will be locked again.  Peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 08:18:25 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2003, 08:26:02 PM »
yo thanks blade I figured let the Faghan update us on the beard and wheteher he decides to shave or not

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2003, 08:29:42 PM »
Aye Minority fuck off...dont start beefs in unrelated threads

gotta love the irony...

btw i told your ass on AIM that i was kidding about the racist shit i said to you even though it was a response from your racist comment....i still/always will think/know that youre a bitch ass little motherfucking bandwagon jumper