Author Topic: I Heard Bad Azz knocked out Ray J last night,at club Nokia  (Read 932 times)

djole 213

I Heard Bad Azz knocked out Ray J last night,at club Nokia
« on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:05 AM »
True or Not? Any Footage?

LYRIDER

Re: I Heard Bad Azz knocked out Ray J last night,at club Nokia
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 08:26:59 AM »
LMAO .. u heard it ?? on Twitter ?  ;D

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »
LMAO .. u heard it ?? on Twitter ?  ;D

;D ;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

MarshColin

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 09:28:41 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/22/ray-j-fight-nokia-video/

Starts with some enormous chick screaming at Ray-J about being fron Elm St. Piru. It cuts to this other part where you see Ray-J throwing blows in a crowd and you can see Bad Azz at the very end. Doesn't look like anybody got beat up to me, but TMZ says "It's pretty clear Ray-J beats the guys ass." There's pics of Bad Azz with some chick outside leaving the club and he looks fine so whoever got beat down wasn't him.

Looks like a typical "knockout" involving rappers where nobody gets knocked out but everybody's egos were bruised.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 09:30:44 AM »
bad azz thought the fat black girl was nima?

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 10:20:17 AM »
Here's an interview with Bad Azz about this:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 10:25:46 AM »
Here's an interview with Bad Azz about this:

is Nima by his side?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 10:49:40 AM »
Damn, that girl was going off on his ass.  "Suge's my big homie!"  Funny how she was clowning on the Centerview shit that Ray J supposedly claims.

Which one in the video was Bad Azz?  I tried looking for him but maybe the shit just happened too fast.

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 11:04:29 AM »
Damn, that girl was going off on his ass.  "Suge's my big homie!"  Funny how she was clowning on the Centerview shit that Ray J supposedly claims.

Which one in the video was Bad Azz?  I tried looking for him but maybe the shit just happened too fast.

You can see him @ 1:33 with dude in red t-shirt.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 11:12:55 AM »
No disrespect but this is the 2nd well known artist with suspect ways to claim Blood.

Bad Azz has pure talent but it seems to project a larger then life image cause dudes twice his size wunt to pick fights with him or get him jumped. So whos the real bitch....

These mutherphuckerz aint Gangster's, theyre Instigators. Reality TV turned these so called men into bitches.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 11:14:32 AM »
No disrespect but this is the 2nd well known artist with suspect ways to claim Blood.

Bad Azz has pure talent but it seems to project a larger then life image cause dudes twice his size wunt to pick fights with him or get him jumped. So whos the real bitch....

These mutherphuckerz aint Gangster's, theyre Instigators. Reality TV turned these so called men into bitches.

these days its really cooler to buy your way into being gang affiliated (i.e. Lil Wayne, who's mother pulled him from Cash Money for not doing his homework when he was 15.  never banged in his life)

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 11:37:40 AM »
http://www.gossipjacker.net/2011/07/mack-10-gets-married.html?m=1

Oh Shit that fat bitch is married to Mack 10 lol

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 12:17:30 PM »

that nigga hit the jackpot with tboz from tlc and dropped her ass for that nasty ass cow?

dude is either broke or on drugs.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

The_Offence

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »
all i saw was ray j putting in work on somebody. if that was bad azz he got socked up by ray j. you gotta give ray j his props on the real.. the lil nigga threw down without no help from nobody.. we see all these big niggas like 50 and his whole crew jumping 1 nigga.. say what you want about ray j but the boy handled his.

The_Offence

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »

that nigga hit the jackpot with tboz from tlc and dropped her ass for that nasty ass cow?

dude is either broke or on drugs.
if the bitch is as connected with as many bloods as she claims, then mack might be with her for protection. it's no secret mack 10's hood/ blood pass got burnt a long time ago..  he might be hanging out with this bitch for protection so that real bloods won't press him. if he's with this bitch thats connected then he has a pass. sometimes when you fucking with a bitch its not because of her looks, but what she can do for you. some ugly bitches know how to get money or they might have connections on something that can make you a lot of money so you need t keep them around.. nigga probably has a gang of bitches anyways, but he's probably rolling with this girl in public to keep certain niggas off his ass. sometimes its the people you know that might just keep your ass alive in certain situations. it's like walking into a hood and somebody rolls up on you and say wats good ? you might be able to say i know the homie such and such and your ass might just be able to get out of there alive.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:39:25 PM by The_Offence »