Author Topic: kendrick (kobe) & jayz (jordan)....dubcnn image.  (Read 675 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
kendrick (kobe) & jayz (jordan)....dubcnn image.
« on: March 22, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »
I can dig kdot to a kobe but never a jayz to Jordan. I just never bought into the jayz thing.
Im well over 25yrs and yes I was bias when I was young but to this day, open minded and all... I cant seem to phatom any belief in this guys product. Heres a thought, okay help me figure this out. Jayz did alot of albums and had even more singles. How many video singles did he have solo ? All I ever remember is him collabin' with countless other high profile artist (at there time). So the features out way his solo joints, right ? (I thought he was the goat mc)
Well lets gather those artist and pick which ones he fucks with, now !.....
Aniversary, reunions dont count, how many in house producers did he have, how many of them where apart of his singles ? I kno he has hits with producers outside new york...but who was his go to guy besides kanye ? What bothers me the most is that he never had to earn the spot, it was just givin to him... so it seems, right ? i dont hate the guy but he has 3 different verses and in each of them he mentions Em using Dr Dre to carry his sound, 3 different songs too, dont know them but you prolly do. Why is he obssesed with that sorta subliminal jab ?
I think hiphop dug a hole claiming him the goat mc and now has no choice to apoint that title to him, for the sake of marketing hiphop.
But if he is a Jordan then he got it by default.

Im not hating at all even though it may read like that, but if someone doesnt like or understand an artist i like, well i make it a point to show them the proper tracks to get them interested into the artists.
So please give me 12 bangers I should key into to see who jayz is, cause all i see is a guy that soaked up Biggies game and found Biggies lyric book (thats why jayz never rights his lyrics) lol just thought of that.

AGAIN NOT HATING! DISCUSS?
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: kendrick (kobe) & jayz (jordan)....dubcnn image.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 08:17:04 PM »
Just Blaze, Irv Gotti and a few others

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:18:15 PM »
And check his first album

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »
reasonable doubt is a 4 mic album that people pretend is 5 mics and pretend it's on the level of Illmatic or Makaveli

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 01:16:05 AM »
"well over 25 yrs" . i have a hard time believing that one .

and jay-z is boring mostly. a few good songs

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 09:09:29 AM »
reasonable doubt is a 4 mic album that people pretend is 5 mics and pretend it's on the level of Illmatic or Makaveli

Yes, this is exactly how i feel about this album!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 12:47:08 PM »
reasonable doubt is more of a 3 mic album.

when ur basically trying your hardest to copy illmatic and ready to die, you can't be as good as or even on the same level as those you imitate.

show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
it makes sense, cuz kendrick is a better rapper than jay-z

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »

Um, nah. That's like saying Lebron is better than Kobe - not enough body of work. Show me 10 number 1 albums with only one number one single (never had one til Empire State of Mind, that stat is overlooked but speaks volumes to his body of work) and then I can entertain that idea. I love Kendrick though, he's just getting started.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 01:32:03 PM »
Reasonable Doubt is a classic album.

Niggas keep mentioning Illmatic. So basically there is only one 5/5 album? Because I wouldn't put any album with that.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 02:35:00 PM »

Um, nah. That's like saying Lebron is better than Kobe - not enough body of work. Show me 10 number 1 albums with only one number one single (never had one til Empire State of Mind, that stat is overlooked but speaks volumes to his body of work) and then I can entertain that idea. I love Kendrick though, he's just getting started.

i said he's a better rapper, not he has a better body of work. theres a difference. also jay-z is more popular than anyone, doesn't make him a better rapper. he sells albums off his name alone.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 03:08:07 PM »
More Jay hate. It's so dumb lol. Man has so many classics.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 03:58:14 PM »
More Jay hate. It's so dumb lol. Man has so many classics.

so many? what are all his classics...i'd love to hear this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 04:06:57 PM »
Every single song on Reasonable Doubt for starters. Dead Presidents is better than your favorite rappers best song.

He has some shitty songs along the way, but everyone does. If Jay-Z died five years ago, it would be a joke of how dramatically different he would be talked about. It's just you nostalgic ass niggas can't stand his current place in the game. You being the most nostalgic of them all. Makes sense though, you still act like a 14 year old so you still like the shit from when you were 14. Son is low key Peter Pan.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 04:40:33 PM »
he comes Cham with his jigga stanning again

reasonable doubt is a 4 mic album that Jay stans want to pretend is a 5 mic album

"calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers, all i did was give you a style for you to run with"